Spin And Win

Currently if you are lucky with 10spins u get sth. Why not replace the spin and win with a wheel of fortune so u can win more times?

• Downvote 1

Stupid idea, people who want this changing are just greedy. Want more chance of winning? be more active on the forums, take a bigger part in the community and get more spins. Stop wanting something for nothing.

And yes, please go ahead and neg me people who don't like the truth, You're going to anyway so it doesn't bother me.

• Upvote 8

Stupid idea, people who want this changing are just greedy. Want more chance of winning? be more active on the forums, take a bigger part in the community and get more spins. Stop wanting something for nothing.

And yes, please go ahead and neg me people who don't like the truth, You're going to anyway so it doesn't bother me.

Just gave you +1 in preparation of people negging you

But at least you woulde get sth

Actually i am very lucky. Today I did 3spins and I won from the 2 :P

So why are you complaining? I won a Fighter Slot from the Spin n Win and I was delighted. If it was a wheel of fortune, everyone would have a jet, 21 fighter slots and all the FA's would be taken by people who win Picks. Better the way it is, can you imagine the number of lottery tickets that would be given away? The Jackpot would be won on a weekly basis

So why are you complaining? I won a Fighter Slot from the Spin n Win and I was delighted. If it was a wheel of fortune, everyone would have a jet, 21 fighter slots and all the FA's would be taken by people who win Picks. Better the way it is, can you imagine the number of lottery tickets that would be given away? The Jackpot would be won on a weekly basis

NO everybody would have 800000 lottery tickets each week and win $34 xD

why would there automaticly be more wins, it all depends on how many fields the Wheel has and there can also be a NO WIN field. So i think that wouldnt be a problem. :)

why would there automaticly be more wins, it all depends on how many fields the Wheel has and there can also be a NO WIN field. So i think that wouldnt be a problem. :)

He is the person who said that a Wheel of Fortune should be used instead, and by his own words "Why not replace the spin and win with a wheel of fortune so u can win more times?". I am stating my opinion based on what he said

• Upvote 1

I think you should be able to put missiles on the planes, you know... so the fighters can't get bored and can shoot down other planes.

Cos if you had a wheel of fortune, you would win something everytime, meaning the prizes become less valuable

I agree with this, the spin and win is a incentive to post on the forums and do other things for the game. Making it easier to win would diminish its value and in the long run prove counter productive as people would end up having everything on offer and then the incentive is gone

• Upvote 1

and it would not be better because then prizes become less valuable, refer to my previous points when thinking why it would be worse.

Not only that, it's a 'free' bonus to being social/contributing to the site and to the community, it's not like you are using your money to pay for your spins and not getting anything back from it. If you had to pay, then yes a wheel of fortune would be better, you always get a little something with the chance of bigger prizes...but alas, it's entirely free.

OK now I think I got the point. I juat woned to ensure than yo kids are OK with the spin and win cause I had been geting nothing for a month.

I don't really see a problem with how it is now, I've done about 15 spins in total (Yeah I'm fairly new) and I think I have won something 4 times which seems like ok odds to me for a 'bonus' feature to reward activity.

Well your lucky , I've done at least 25 and I won a free spin and some lottery tickets (50$ won on them, but I'm not exactly sure, and I don't want to lie)

But I don't mind as it is now, maybe one day I will win a jet and fly to the moon with joy. It's always interesting to see if you get something or not and if you get all the time something then it won't be interesting anymore.

Well your lucky , I've done at least 25 and I won a free spin and some lottery tickets (50$ won on them, but I'm not exactly sure, and I don't want to lie)

But I don't mind as it is now, maybe one day I will win a jet and fly to the moon with joy. It's always interesting to see if you get something or not and if you get all the time something then it won't be interesting anymore.

You get good weeks, you get bad weeks.

I had 36 spins once, and won on only 3 of them

Next week I had 23 spins, won 4 times

Week after I only had 12 spins and I won on 8 of them

Just a matter of keeping it up and hoping Lady Luck smiles on you

I have awful luck with spin and win, I have never won anything of value except for an IQ test and a two custom avatars since the spin and win was announced.

I won a Fighter Slot once, got VIP time a few times but still waiting on a FA Pick, don't care for jets really