Spin And Win

Is there a specific way to wait longer or shorter in spin and win and win more likely?

Your prize is determined from the second you press Start. This is proven by the page disconnecting when you win Super Supps.

Waiting or doing the spin at a specific time does not affect the rpzie

Your prize is determined from the second you press Start. This is proven by the page disconnecting when you win Super Supps.

Waiting or doing the spin at a specific time does not affect the rpzie

and you are sure about that ? because then i thought i did something right , but i didnt :D

and you are sure about that ? because then i thought i did something right , but i didnt :D

It was proven before. When you click Start and it disconnects and says something went wrong, it proves that you would win Super Supps. It applies to all the spins so it proves spins are determined from the moment you press Start.

Voting for the site or being active on the forums are the 'easiest' ways to get credits, hopefully people won't spam and double post just to earn credits, that would get annoying very quick lol.

I've won some super supps and mostly lottery tickets, but a win is a win...I'm grateful when I win something, and don't care if I don't so it really doesn't bother me.

Voting for the site or being active on the forums are the 'easiest' ways to get credits, hopefully people won't spam and double post just to earn credits, that would get annoying very quick lol.

I've won some super supps and mostly lottery tickets, but a win is a win...I'm grateful when I win something, and don't care if I don't so it really doesn't bother me.

That is the attitude I have taken to it. If I had 1 spin or 100 spins, I just consider myself to win 0 prizes so anything I do win is a bonus. Going to be saving up my credits now so I can have a big spin session in a few weeks

That is the attitude I have taken to it. If I had 1 spin or 100 spins, I just consider myself to win 0 prizes so anything I do win is a bonus. Going to be saving up my credits now so I can have a big spin session in a few weeks

hehe lets see how long you can wait until the spins just screaming at you "use me, use me, you can hit it big this time" :D

hehe lets see how long you can wait until the spins just screaming at you "use me, use me, you can hit it big this time" :D

I once saved up over 250 spins so I am not overly dependant on them. Managed to go a whole week without thinking about them, so I just don't click on the Spin and Win screen and I can survive through it :)

haha i won $1.500 and 47 lottery tickets on 12 spins it kills me when you get two of something then the third just keeps spinning for ages then BOOM nothing try again

Even worse is when the first two don't match, but the third takes forever and just mocks you