Jones-Gustafsson 2 Postponed; DC Gets Title Shot

AK47

Lol at everyone thinking cormier will rag doll Jones 1 jones has an excellent sprawl with his 16ft leg span (exaggeration) and 2 Cormier's knee injury will seriously negate his ability to shoot in for takedown s and of e dies get to the ground it'll negate his transitions, jones is very intelligent fighter who knows what cormier brings and will have plans to counter act that. I personally don't see cormier as the guy to beat Jones even if he wad fully fit

• Upvote 1

It is actually a great situation for Cormier. Jones is definitely a big favorite (like he is against anyone), but Cormier has the "knee injury card" in his back pocket. Even if he loses (especially if it is close), fans will bring up his knee and he will be able to get a second shot before long.

I love both of these fighters, but in the end, I think I'll be pulling for Jones. I want him to go a few more years before taking his first loss (Hamill DQ wasn't a true loss) so he can lay claim to the "greatest fighter of all time" title.

If DC spits in Jones' face during the fight, will Jones kill him, literally not figureitivly?

• 4 months later...

Send the 500k to my manager account sir.

Good thread to go back and read too. Lots of crow for the Jones haters to eat today.

They wont eat it, theyre on google searching for the next contender while pulling up eye-poke images. I said it after the Gus fight, until bones loses everyone will bitch and when he does,itl be "he sucks and i told you so"