Besides a Business

CQ13

Laundry is the easiest money in the game

This is totally OT but somehow I got the feeling that there will be DosSantos laundry opening soon lol. And shortly after that we will have a thread where someone is telling how he or she didnt get his money back. :thumbup:

Ok, well how do you start a laundry business? I didn't see it listed as a business option

You will have to open a clothing store. You essentially will sell clothes with highest possible price ($300) and when someone buys them from you, you will take your cut (usually 10% I guess) plus the money transferring fees and then return the left over money to that managers account via manager to manager transfer.

Ok, well how do you start a laundry business? I didn't see it listed as a business option

Basically you can open either a nutrition or a clothing store and do laundry beside your usually business. The percentage of laundry varies from user to user. You can either go above 10% cut or bellow, it's up to you to find your clients and make keep happy.