dinooo = crysissy

Viking

dinooo is a crysissy so I am going to make a thread to cry about it.

Unban me or I will tell my dad and he knows karate and can beat up your dad. Also you're ugly and your hair is stupid.

EDIT: And if you dare call me out on being a little bitch I will neg the shit out of you and tell all my facebook friends you're a meany and a jerkface.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I hope those tissues are biodegradable because you sure burn through a lot of them.

While the real Superman had red eye lasers our Superman only has red eyes due to all the crying.

• Upvote 4

dinooo is a crysissy so I am going to make a thread to cry about it.

While the real Superman had red eye lasers our Superman only has red eyes due to all the crying.

^^ Hahah these made me smile. :D

While the real Superman struggles with kryptonite our Superman struggles with common sense.

While the real Superman flies through skies for the rescue of those in trouble our Superman plants his fat ass on a chair and cries about others crying.

While the real Superman beats villains in huge fights our Superman just beats off.

Well quite obviously Im not very good at this but please let us hear your version(s)! :yes:

• Upvote 1

if you want to see crying you should check out mannetosens quitting thread after losing couple fights in internet game.

It's pretty cute how you try to protect your boyfriend by going after me.

If I start crying, then will you still call me SUPERMAN?? ;__;

• Upvote 3