Sigurd Karson Fan Page

threat

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/files/2014/01/464054203-400x288.jpg

In the Psycho Kids 4 Post-Fight Press Conference:

Q) Mister Sigurd Karson, incredible victory against Ben Davies tonight, how do you feel after it?

A) I feel like I've did my work. It just had to be so - my record wasn't that good but I know I'm a good fighter, I belong in the higher competition. I just did what I was expected to do, I think my opponent wasn't anywhere near my level.

Q) And you really weren't surprised to get a finish in 14 seconds?

A) Well, I haven't expected I'll finish him in 14 seconds, but I expected a KO. Glad I could do it so fast :)

Q) What are you thinking, who is next for you?

A) #1 P4P Psycho Kids Fight Club fighter - Chad Tyrell.

Q) Wow, you are so sure about that?

A) Yes. I already have the strategy to outwork him. All the hype he has, the popularity, the rank of being #1 P4P fighter in the organisation.. I can't look at it when I know I have the right tools to beat him.

Q) Mr. President of Psycho Kids Fight Club, what do you say, will this fight happen?

Psycho Smudge: I can not forget what Sigurd did to Ben Davies today. That was demolition and Sigurd looks very confident and motivated. So confident and motivated, that he made even me to believe that he can beat Chad Tyrell. So, yes, this fight will happen! This fight will happen in September 27th at The Underground in St Petersburg!!!!!

• Upvote 1