"Soul Supremacy Fight Club" - Official SSFC SMACKTALK

BTing

This is our first ever smack talk page on the MMA Tycoon forum .......

This is for managers signed to our fight org ...

To post messages about their upcoming fights or fights they have just had ...

No vile or disgusting insults

Swearing acceptable

But we dont condone vile or disgusting behaviour

HAVE FUN !!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14120752181339965704cooltext709696684.gif

SSFC - Halloween Special

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1414323019PicsArt_1414322992146.jpg

London

Hard Knocks (3,000)

MMA

http://mmatycoon.com/images/14044030771339965704cooltext709696684.gif

Undercard #1

Light Heavyweight Bout

Antonio Rios v Karim The Prophet

We will start tonight's event with two 18 years old fighters on the very beginning of their careers. Antonio 'El Maestro' Rios from Spanish Madrid, will face Karim 'Azem' The Prophet from Alger, Algeria. Both fighters will be debuting tonight- Rios after not too succesful kickboxing debut and 'Azem' is coming straight from Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy, where he has obtained brown belt. And this would be probably the key factor in this fight, as Rios doesn't have opinion of mighty striker, so it's very likely, that The Prophet can take fight to the ground and do it his way, as Frank Sinatra sang.

Undercard #2

Lightweight Bout

Bongo Drum v Thomas Lee

It will be tough test for 21 years old promising Azerbajiani warrior from Skol- Bongo 'Drum' Drum, as he will meet in the cage 24 years old very experienced Englishman derived from Liverpool- 'Tucker' Thomas Lee. It will be Drum's debut on major MMA Gala, but it's not accident why he is here- he gave pretty nice show during his previous bouts. But i'm afraid that entertainment is one thing, but his real efficience in those fights will probably not be enough to make it challenging for Liverpudlian. It can be quite easy one for 'Tucker'

Undercard #3

Middleweight Bout

Horus Myo v Mike Snike

Once more we will have opportunity to watch two promising fighters: 22 years old brawler from Street, Trinidad and Tobago- Horus Myo, and 1 year older Mikey Snike from Polish Poznan. Both fighters are still unbeaten in their professional MMA careers, but Myo is the only one, who has already fought on major MMA galas. As both fighters are mainly ground players, it may be the key factor who will be more on top during this fight. Horus Myo prefers to make it simple and land bombs on his opponent's face, and Snike is the one who likes to mix that with submissions. But here comes the sad one for Polish grappler- Horus Myo may not be his grappling league, yet.

Undercard #4

Super Heavyweight Bout

Pater Adam v Hot Dog

Make the place, big men are coming! 16 years old English fighter from London- Pater Adam, will step into the cage against mighty striker from New York, USA- Hot 'Dirty Water' Dog. Adam is still in the very beginning of his road, and i'm afraid that he will have to step out the cage beaten once more. 'Dirty Water' is one of best fighters in Soul Supremacy Fight Club not by accident. His great boxing skills and overall fighting instinct are very valuable for him and for Organization he is contracted to. I think that this seems to be another small step to the top by Hot Dog.

Undercard #5

Lightweight Bout

Harry Davies v Charlie Theron

In last Preliminary bout we will see London duel. 26 years old great grappler Harry 'The Hitman' Davies, will face 2 years older, but much less experienced Charlie Theron. Theron is fighter, who has started his professional MMA career quite late, but has already shown that this is his place. But tonight's opponent can be seen as final exam for him- Harry Davies is considered as solid fighter, and can be simply bar between higher and lower level fighters. But i'm not sure can Charlie Theron make jump over that bar, as both fighters are grapplers, and 'The Hitman' seems to be better in anything You can mention in this fighting area.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1407680117PicsArt_1407680099569.jpg

Main Card #1

Middleweight Bout

Fury Drake v Remulus Romus

With this fight we are stepping into Main Card of tonight's Event. Experienced 24 years old fighter derived from Land, Trinidad & Tobago- Fury Drake, will face 21 years old Remulus 'Father of Rome' Remus from Rome, Italy. Both fighters are quite similar type, they prefer boxing and brawling, poor strength. I think that experience can be key tonight, when we look on those equal fighters. As while standing, they can give Fans some nice exchanges, i think that Drake can make some efficient use of his outstanding wrestling, what can let him score some decisive points.

Main Card #2

Lightweight Bout

Mike Fox v Han Junsuke

Fight of two 18 years old fighters, who didn't show us what they can, yet. Coming out of Valencia, Spain- Mike Fox, will step into the cage to fight Han 'Shadow Wolf' Junsuke from Japanese capital city of Tokio. This can be great opportunity for Junsuke to break up his unsuccesful run of 3 lost fights, especially that all of those he lost by submissions, and Mike Fox is definitely not grappling type fighter. So this time it will be stand up clash, and in this case it can be anything, both fighters seem equal enough to abstain from predicting result.

Main Card #3

Light Heavyweight Bout

Jake Hempsall v Victor Victorious

Last fight before stepping intp Main Events phase will give us show containing two most experienced fighters tonight. 31 years old English fighter from London- 'The Hardcore Giant' Jake Hempsall, and 29 years old 'Violent' Victor Victorious from Vancouver, but fighting under USA flag. Surprisingly tonight the favorite will be lower ranked Victorious, who seems to be more well-rounded fighter. Both have great skills, but Victorious seems like the one with small advantage here, and his outstanding clinch striking abilities will probably make biggest difference in tonight's bout.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14094831541409482379PicsArt_1409481091295.jpg

Co-Main Event

Light Heavyweight Bout

Dany Legorious v Frankie Eldars

With first Main Event's fight we should prepare for grappling feast. 25 years old Jamaican fighter from Sauvignon- Dany 'The Twister' Legorious, will fight against 23 years old Frankie Eldars from Ann Arbor, USA. While both seem to have similar grappling skills, Eldars is the only one, who can add some striking to this fight. And i think that this can be crucial. He will surely try to stand on his feet to gain some advantage, as on the ground it can go both ways, so why give a chance to opponent if You don't have to?

Main Event

Light Heavyweight Bout

Mike Matthews v Kobe Beef

The Main Event of the Night: 20 years old, but already experienced British fighter derived from London- Mike 'Martial Arts' Matthews, will face popular 26 years old Kobe 'Bean' Beef from Santa Barbara, USA. 'Martial Arts' Matthews seems to be more well-rounded stand up fighter with his strong kicks and is known as great grappler also. 'Bean' Beef is the one, who prefers submission fighting over striking, but it also doesn't mean he can't make use of his fists. It's hard to say which of those solid fighters can take the W tonight, so it's best to sit down comfortably and wait for their clash in the cage.

Provided to You by

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14120752181339965704cooltext709696684.gif

In partnership with

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1401813989Antonio.jpg

• Upvote 2

SSFC - Bonfire Night Special

London

Hayashi's Lounge (2,000)

MMA

http://mmatycoon.com/images/14044030771339965704cooltext709696684.gif

Undercard #1

Super Heavyweight Bout

Larry Gumball v Kermit Korrales

Debuting in professional MMA cage tonight American from Los Angeles- 19 years old Larry Gumball, will face 21 years old Mexican fighter derived from Mexico City- Kermit 'Killer' Korrales. It will be tough night for debuting Gumball, as his opponent has already shown some good MMA in his previous fights. And tonight 'Killer' is definitely on position of favorite, and if he will stay focused, he should take the W tonight with some solid punching.

Undercard #2

Heavyweight Bout

Zeze Berner v Gray Hawkes

Next fight definitely wasn't advertised as something what we would remember for longer. Two talented, but a little too tactical and playing safe fighters will clash in next bout: 24 years old Portuguese from Albufeira- Zeze Berner, and 2 years older and way much spectacular 26 years old Gray 'Hunter' Hawkes from San Diego, USA. Maybe more spectacular, as two of his fights were quite remarkable, but it's also important to mention that in all 3 ins in professional cage, he never won before time. I'm pretty sure that tonight's audience would be on 'Hunter's' side, and i think they will choose right.

Undercard #3

Heavyweight Bout

Kake Luikku v Murdo Murchison

It's time to watch two still inexperienced, but promising fighters: 26 years old Kake 'Kartsa' Luikku from Inari, Finland, and 22 years old Scottish talent, derived from Falkirk- Murdo 'Murderer' Murchison. We should expect from those guys a lot of striking, which can go both sides, but if someone would be looking for advantage here- Murchison may be looking for some grappling. And while being on top, we may finally see him in ground action, because until now we had opportunity only to hear about it.

Undercard #4

Middleweight Bout

Barry Murphy v Mr Tap

27 years old experienced Irishman from Dublin- Barry 'The Brawler' Murphy, will step into cage tonight to clash with 25 years old Brit from London- Mr 'Tapout' Tap. 'The Brawler' will be definitely looking forward to keep this one standing, as 'Tapout' Tap isn't even average striker, but solid wrestler. But luckily for 27 years old Irishman, Tap still can't feel enough comfortable in cage, so even if fight is landing on the ground, he doesn't seem to be able to use that correctly. I think that Murphy has all what is needed to take the W tonight.

Undercard #5

Heavyweight Bout

Dzoko Dzoker v Nautica Thorn

We are stepping with this fight into serious MMA. 22 years old Dzoko Dzoker derived from Koszalin, Poland, will fight against 2 years older Phillipinian fighter from Baguio City- Nautica 'Naughty' Thorn. Fighters look quite similar on paper, but i'm afraid that whatever Dzoker will try tonight, 'Naughty' Thorn can do it better. So if he can stay calm and focused, he is able to take safe W tonight, anything other than that would be surprise.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1407680117PicsArt_1407680099569.jpg

Main Card #1

Middleweight Bout

Rupert Whiston v Obidiah Davis

Big MMA continues and level rises even more! 22 years old Rupert 'The Singapore Slinger' Whiston, will face 21 years old Englishman from Swindon- Obidiah Davis. Both are outstanding strikers, but if look for anything what can make the difference tonight, the key factor may be solid Whiston's wrestling skills. And i think that should be enough for 'Singapore Slinger' to take the W tonight, but to be honest- if we are talking about this level of strikers, also enough can be one good hit to take someone out.

Main Card #2

Middleweight Bout

Green Beret v Jonny Dime

26 years old American from Hawaii, raising in rankings Green Beret, will fight tonight experienced 32 years old cage veteran from Nevada, USA- 'Showtime' Jonny Dime. It will be definitely interesting one, as Beret's fantastic muay thai skills can win for him every fight, tonight he will be facing much more experienced and much all-rounded fighter. If Dime will be able to protect his chin and get inside, where he will be out of range of Beret's vicious kicks, he may take domination. But to be honest, as long as Green Beret will be on his feet, he will be greatly dangerous- one hit and You are done. So as 'Showtime' disposes with skills in every fighting area, he should look for taking it to the ground, where he can finally calmly work over Beret and take easy W.

Main Card #3

Bout

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14094831541409482379PicsArt_1409481091295.jpg

Co-Main Event

Super Heavyweight Bout

Mother Effyew Ceekay v Samson Savea

27 years old succesful Kickboxer from Adelaide, Australia- Mother Effyew Ceekay, will face 32 years old experienced Hawaiian- Samson 'The Samoan' Savea. Older fighter has definitely more strengths in tonights fights than his 5 years younger opponent. It seems that he may choose what he wants, if we are talking about ways of taking the W by 'The Samoan'. Ceekay may look for some kicks, but Savea can avoid that surely and not only give him striking answer, but also completely dominate on the ground.

Main Event

Middleweight Championship

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141024232123PicsArt_1414154535940.jpg

Nicky Lowe v Zeddicus Starburst

The most interesting fight, which definitely sold out the Arena for tonight's event. Two high level fighters, both with rich arsenal of moves and skills: 29 years old Nicky Lowe derived from Bristol, United Kingdom, and in opposite corner, 30 years old 'Dark Matter' Zeddicus Starburst coming from Ring of Fire, Colombia. It will be all out war in every fighting area, as both fighters are all-rounded warriors, who want to win tonight's Main Event of the Night! As Starburst is mainly heavy striker, Nicky Lowe is the one with more finnesse. He will surely look forward to sxore some decisive points on the ground, where 'Dark Matter' usually don't look forward to fight.

Brought to You by

In partnership with

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1401813989Antonio.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1413865312nn.png

My name is Aaron Blake and I am here to interview one of the best fighters in SSFC and a former Light Heavyweight champion, Ian Smith.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14076300032824.jpg

Aaron: Hello and welcome Mr. Smith. You must be extremely displeased at how your last match ended. That armbar came out of nowhere and crushed your dreams, what do you think went wrong in that match?

Ian: Oi! Victor Victorious is cheat! When his corner men were leaving the cage, I saw one of them rubbing Vaseline on him. I saw it with me very own eyes, it was like rasslin a greased pig. That title should still be mine!

Aaron: I am not aware that those things happened but let's continue. You have some amazing victories in your carreer, quite a few shocks I must say, your wins over Kobe Beef, Julian Casablanca and Victor Victorious were amazing and no one saw it coming but unfortunately for you Victor managed to avenge that loss and plus he took your title. So what is next for you, do you want to get a rematch with him or?

Ian: Do I want a rematch!? Of course I do! I never should have lost the title in the first place!

Aaron: And I am sure that you will get it. Have you thought about facing Kobe Beef in the future? You gave him his first and only loss and you took his title from him so I think he would like to fight you again, is this something you would be interested in?

Ian: A rematch with Kobe Beef? That’s a good question. A better question would be, does Kobe Beef wanna get light’s turned out again? Cause that’s what’s gonna happen if that moron agrees to step into the cage with me. So to answer your question, yeah, I’ll fight him.

Aaron: All of us would like to see that fight happen. You are famous for knocking people out, what else is something you would be proud of in regarding to you skills?

Ian: My skills? What exactly do you mean by my skill’s? I knock people out, that’s all you need to know. If you keep asking stupid question’s, this interview is gonna be over!

Aaron: I meant your other skills.. forget it. I am sure you will be right on top in the future but what is next for you now?

Ian : Whatever chump they can get to step into a cage with is what’s next for me. Eventually, that title will be around my waist again.

You heard the man, he wants that title belt back on his waist and he is warning everyone in the division that he is next in line!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1413865312nn.png

http://i.imgur.com/pOI7tOP.jpg

Bradley "The Real Deal" Johnson

28 years old

155lbs

10-5

Bradley Johnson is my guest at this time, he recently signed with SSFC and he is looking to beat Kevin James and go on to capture the gold.

Aaron: Hello Bradley, glad to have you here. You are the newest aquisition to SSFC and you are being hyped as a future star and a potential champion of the company, how do you feel about that?

Bradley: There's pressure on me to deliver and I fully intend on producing the goods. I can rely upon my coaches at my gym to help steer me to success. I know I'm capable of winning the the title here and that's what I plan to do!

Aaron: I have no doubt that you will. Will Boulks is the new 155 pounds champion after succesfully defeating Samak Tiyapairat, do you think you have what it takes to capture the gold from him?

Bradley: Will who? I don't mean to be disrespectful but I think I'm more than capable in defeating everyone in this Lightweight division. I fought one of the best lightweight prospects ( Tyrion Lannister (17-2) ), well at that time, and performed well against him, this has given me the confidence to go out and kick ass every time in that cage.

Aaron: If I recall correctly, you lost against Tyrion Lannister, but nevermind. Kevin James is your opponent, you are facing him November 22, 2014 in the Main Event of the fight card. That is a pretty big fight for your SSFC debut and Kevin James is no pushover, do you think you'll be able to finish him quickly or do you think you'll struggle a bit?

Bradley: He may be big for most of the fighters in this org but I fancy my chances. I know I sound cocky but I intend to prove to everyone just how good I am when we fight. I intend to finish him. I'll be headhunting trying to get that KO finish but if he leaves a limb unprotected, I'll snap it and force him to tap.

Aaron: He will have to be extra careful. You are known to finish your opponents in KO or TKO but how confident are you in your other skills, like submission or wrestling? And what do you think your weakest improved skill is?

Bradley: My record speaks for itself, nearly every fight I've been in I've KO'd my opponent. Whoever underestimates my ground skills is in for a shock, I've already caught one of my opponents by surprise by locking in a submission in one of my past fights and I could easily do it again.

I think my biggest weakness in the past has been my wrestling, in some fights I struggled to keep it standing but against Lannister, he only succeeded with 1 takedown attempt. It's just a shame I wasn't more aggressive in that fight because it could have been me who won the title

Aaron: You will be able to get more title shots in the future and more opportunities, I am sure of that and SSFC is glad to have you here, any words for your new company or maybe for Kevin James?

Bradley: I'm glad to be here! Want to thank the owner for giving me the opportunity to fight in this org and the chance to showcase my talents.

As for Kevin James, I wouldn't be preparing for a long fight, because I'll be putting you to sleep quickly when you step in that cage with me. I'm going to mess you up so badly, your first thought when I'm done with you will be "Maybe I should call it a day and retire.

Strong words from SSFC's newest talent Bradley Johnson, will he be able to pull it off? Guess we'll have to wait and see November 22, 2014 at the Hayashi's Lounge in London.

• Upvote 1

155 champ Will Boulks to 155 fighter and nwecommer Bradley Johnson.

Boulks: -I am not a trashtalker,but i have to say that this Johnson has a very big moth.What the fuck dude?You say that you fight with Lannister,omg...You have only 1 big fight in your record and is a loose.Me and James ,we are veterans of mma,I speak in my name,I have big fights,some win some loose,but look dude...i don t make fucking discusiions about my big balls because i fight with big names.James will win this fight,you will see.I will train with him and he will win this shit with you,if not...I am glad to fight you moron.

-James ia good fighter,when I fighted with him was hard to belive that me..a 33 years old will fight with an old fighter like me.Was a good fight,I think James will win the fight.

(Will Boulks say this on a web cam in his training camp)

155 champ Will Boulks to 155 fighter and nwecommer Bradley Johnson.

Boulks: -I am not a trashtalker,but i have to say that this Johnson has a very big moth.What the fuck dude?You say that you fight with Lannister,omg...You have only 1 big fight in your record and is a loose.Me and James ,we are veterans of mma,I speak in my name,I have big fights,some win some loose,but look dude...i don t make fucking discusiions about my big balls because i fight with big names.James will win this fight,you will see.I will train with him and he will win this shit with you,if not...I am glad to fight you moron.

-James ia good fighter,when I fighted with him was hard to belive that me..a 33 years old will fight with an old fighter like me.Was a good fight,I think James will win the fight.

(Will Boulks say this on a web cam in his training camp)

28 years old

155lbs

10-5

" Wow, I must have offended the champion if he took time out of his busy schedule to talk about me. You call yourselves "veterans", that's funny because I see "have beens" and "old timers" who are past it and I'll prove it when I beat James and then go on to take the title off you Will Boulks. I'm young, I'm eager and I've got plenty of time before I'll be hanging up my gloves. "

Will Boulks to Bradley Johnson:

Boulks:-Who the fuck do you think you are you tattoed steroid pussy?You think you will fight for the title if you have 1 win?Look idiot shut the fuck up!Go to sleep kid,learn mma.James will win that shit.

155 champ Boulks talk with reporter at the gym about the next title fight.

Reporter:-Hello champ,firt plz say something about the next opponent.

Boulks:-First..I have to say that i am proud that I am a champ in this organisation,scondly i respect all my opponents...

Reporter:-All your opponents???

Boulks:-Aaa,you thinking about that steroid pussy Bradley?pff no..is an exception.

Reporter:-About fighters.Is a new face in 155...Tormund Giantsbane...a very strong fighter.

Boulks:-Yea..I now,I wanna say that he will be an very good opponent for me,in the right momment he is the best title challanger because all the ranked 3,4,5 fighters have fights,he don t have any fight.

Reporter:-Do you say that you want him on title fight?

Boulks:-Is not my decision,but yes,I want him as soon as posible and after this I will fight with the winner of Stupid Bradley vs James.Because look,if Bradley win he will get title,but he need time to prepare for my fight,will be a 5 round fight,why to give him a title fight,to James yes because he has more org win that him.But I say is not my decision.

Reporter:-If the organisation Boss will like your call,you wanna fight Tormund and after that with the winner of Bradley vs James?2 fights asap for the title?Are you sure??!

Boulks:-Hell yea.I can fight 2 fights in a week,I am an cardio machine.So...Tormund come on man,let s see who is the Giant here and after that Bradley pussy or James.

Reporter:-Thanks you very much Will Boulks,I hope you will have big fights,good luck champ.

Boulks:-Thanks,have a good day.

28 years old

155lbs

10-5

" I'm not surprised Will Boulks wants another fight before he fights the winner of the fight between myself and James, guess he wants to ensure that he gets to defend his title at least once. I'd love to have that SSFC Lightweight title by the end of the year and it'd be that much sweeter KOing Will Boulks to win the title. "

155 champ Will Boulks to Bradley:

Boulks:-good job idiot,you have a big mouth but you talk shit,you loose with a grandpa,haha.Go and play at computer barby games, you loose very dirty over there.I wanna say good job James,real spartan.

28 years old

155lbs

10-6

" James was a mother fucking pussy assed bitch, I thought he was going to go in there and fight me like a man, not try and wrestle fuck me and hit me when I was trying to get back up. Whatever, this is just the start, I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'll be taking James out then getting that title.

I want a fight ASAP. I'm not happy with my performance in my first fight so I intend on proving myself in my next fight."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14076300032824.jpg

Aaron: Hello and welcome Mr. Smith. You must be extremely displeased at how your last match ended. That armbar came out of nowhere and crushed your dreams, what do you think went wrong in that match?

Ian: Oi! Victor Victorious is cheat! When his corner men were leaving the cage, I saw one of them rubbing Vaseline on him. I saw it with me very own eyes, it was like rasslin a greased pig. That title should still be mine!

A MESSAGE FROM VICTOR VICTORIUS !!!

Hows the arm Ian !!!

I hear you have been sayin that I was greased up before the fight ...

But thats really not my thing, so I will leave that sort of thing to you and your grease monkey's

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

As for my SSFC title ...

Come Fight Me !!!

*** (After some well needed training) ***

Maybe this is the end of the road ... warrior, for you Ian Smith

155 champ Will Boulks to Bradley Johnson:

Boulks:-Shut up kid,go to sleep.You loose,James prove that he deserve a title shot more then you.Was a clean ko,all rounds was to James.Was no luck,no thief shot,no scary shot,was a better James,A James that fucked you up.

• 4 weeks later...

28 years old

155lbs

12-6

" After picking up that loss, I've went off and worked my ass off in the gym and I think you can see that when you look at my past two fights, both KO wins. Winning that title is a dream of mine and I wont give up until it's around my waste.

As for Will Boulks (17-13), so much for your reign as champion. You couldn't even last 1 round with Kevin James (16-10)! I would relish the chance to KO your ass."

• 2 weeks later...

185 fighter Nate Crook surgery and sad comeback in months...

Nate Crook:-Hei guys,happy new year.I will have to say that a bad time is coimng for me.I struggle to make 185,not in the bad sense,i am lower then 185 because my liver has some problem and I take very much medical tratament.A surgery is coming in few days,and I will come back in months at 155 weight class.Thanks very much for suport guys,bye.

• 3 weeks later...

Will Boulks to Thomas Lee

-Wtf dude,now all the fans are very like woooow,Thomas win against Nate.Fuck you Thomas Lee.About 10 days ago Nate was in surgery,and you fight like a gril.I will like to speak to the org boss to give and rematch because is not corect to make fights like this,this sucks

• 2 weeks later...

http://i62.tinypic.com/vor237.jpg

Kojak Komodo

I've got a new manager, a fresh gameplan, fire in my belly, and the scent of Remulus Romus in my nostrils. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr let me at him! 2015-02-13

Bwang Jong Sr says - The "champion" of the middleweight division is no longer a member of this organization. I expect my boy Kojak to be challenging for the title very soon.

28 years old

155lbs

13-6

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141108075345PicsArt_1415432450655.jpg

" That fight against James couldn't have gone any better for me. I had a disappointing start to life at SSFC losing my first bout here against Kevin James (17-11) by KO. That defeat pumped me up, I KO'd my next opponent and demanded another fight quite soon after, who I also KO'd. That left me ranked the #1 contender.

To win the title by defeating the person who gave me my first loss in my debut fight for this organisation, it was a great feeling man, I couldn't have wanted it to happy any other way. I got my revenge against James and got the title I wanted.

Originally when I joined the organisation, a punk ass bitch called Will Boulks (20-13-1) was calling the shots, acting like Mr Big Shot. I wanted to get a title shot against him as quickly as I could and I think that's why I didn't perform to my full potential in my first fight in the org against James.

I know Will has suffered only one defeat in his entire time in SSFC, I want to add another defeat to his record and feel I have some unsettled business with him. I know he's got a fight offer on the table atm but if he wins that, I fully expect him to be calling me out so he can get a title shot and I really hope he does."

• 1 month later...