"Soul Supremacy Fight Club" - Official SSFC SMACKTALK

BTing

http://i.imgur.com/pOI7tOP.jpg

Bradley "The Real Deal" Johnson

28 years old

155lbs

13-6

" Very disappointed that I have lost my title in my first defence. Got to give it to Renzo Alves (22-4), he's one hell of a fighter!"

http://i59.tinypic.com/x1j42c.jpg

It's OK Brad. You guys are just holding the title for me anyway!!!!

"Surprisal"

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1427336054PicsArt_1427336011621.jpg

2015-03-28

London

Camden Conference Centre (7,000)

Preliminary Card

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1419248785PicsArt_1415478289248.jpg

Jacek Kaminski v Rodrigo Gonzales

Heavyweight Division

First bout of tonight’s event has started from fight for domination in cage. Kaminski was doing all he could to close the distance and clinch, but Gonzales tried to keep him on distance with well-timed jabs. But as soon as Jacek Kaminski managed to impose his style to opponent, Rodrigo Gonzales has nothing more to say in this fight. Argentinian world class Muay Thai warrior extremely efficiently hurt his Gonzales in clinch to finally drop him down with huge knee to head. Definitely nice start, no one could wish for better opening fight.

Jacek Kaminski won by TKO (Strikes) at 1:12 of 1st Round.

Ricio Rua v Miro Bang

Light Heavyweight Division

Promising German fighter coming out tonight after broken winning streak, wanted to wash off his last defeat in first round against Antero Mela. He had tough challenge awaiting ahead, but Ricio Rua is type of fighter, who can let You make big step in Your career. But to do that, You must beat him. And tonight, after 3 round average show, much more experienced Brazilian fighter came out of cage victorious. Both fighters came to this fight without significant game plan, the difference was that Rua seemed more efficient and more dimensional fighter tonight. Maybe when Miro Bang would develop a little more as mixed martial artist, he could take successful revenge on his tonight’s conqueror? Future will show, but we should definitely follow both fighters’ careers, even if they didn’t enchant us tonight.

Ricio Rua won by Unanimous Decision after 3 Rounds (30:27, 30:27, 30:27).

Jackson Teller v Josh Lamb

Middleweight Division

Impressing performance by Jackson Teller. Experienced grappler like Josh Lamb definitely didn’t expect that kind of finish. He took Teller to the ground, but over there, trying to control his opponent on the ground, he slipped by himself into trap. Jackson Teller consciously used Lamb’s dissociation and put him to sleep with nice guillotine, what gave him his 6th professional win, 3rd by submission.

Jackson Teller won by Submission (Guillotine) at 0:56 of 1st Round.

Named Sub of the Night!

Aldrei Meira v Angelo Morelli

Middleweight Division

We were expecting good show from those two warriors, but we got a little disappointed tonight. They were behaving a little too cautious, and if not Meira’s great confidence followed by effective skills, we could fall asleep. Morelli significantly won first round according to nice control on the ground, but from second round Meira managed to keep most of fight not only standing, but also scoring pretty lot in clinch, what gave him confident win by unanimous decision, 29:28 on all cards.

Aldrei Meira won by Unanimous Decision after 3 Rounds (29:28, 29:28, 29:28).

Matrim Cauthon v Jonny Dime

Middleweight Division

Two very experienced fighters, and that’s unfortunately most what we can say positive about this fight. Please don’t understand me wrong, as much of that was caused by mentioned experience and solid defensive skills of both fighters, as none of them could find a hole in opponent’s guard to make him hurt. I think that only grappling biggest fans can find something interesting in this fight. We had some nice ground game, some transitions, but I think that referee should push fighters a little more with their activity tonight. Guys fought as they were allowed, that’s why we got average show in this one. Whatever we would say, Matrim Cauthon controlled cage better and took significant win tonight.

Matrim Cauthon won by Unanimous Decision after 3 Rounds (30:27, 30:28, 30:27).

Main Card

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415349475PicsArt_1407680099569.jpg

Leeroy Russo v Samson Savea

Super Heavyweight Division

For Main Card’s opening we got slower first round, where both fighters were cautiously checking their opponent in every fighting area. And Samson Savea was the one, who managed to find few holes in his opponent’s defense. Maybe that made him a little overconfident for the second round, as he started from successful clinch, but was quickly pushed away by Leeroy Russo and got partially hit with nice head kick. We all heard many times in fighting sports to not repeat moves. And surely so did Samson Savea, as Russo followed that head kick with another one, which this time landed clean and put his opponent down and not able to continue fight. Heavy KO by Leeroy Russo, but luckily nothing serious happened to Samson Savea, as soon after fight he seemed absolutely fine. Both fighters were prized with nice applause, even if their fight wasn’t on too high level.

Leeroy Russo won by TKO (Head Kick) at 0:28 of 2nd Round.

Charles DaCoca v Marcus Ulpius Traianus

Heavyweight Championship

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141108075345PicsArt_1415432450655.jpg

And here we stepped into part of tonight’s event, everybody were waiting for. One of biggest talents of all time, 26 years old Charles DaCoca was defending his Heavyweight Championship belt against 41 years old veteran- Marcus Ulpius Taianus, who was a little bigger favorite in this one. But experts weren’t surprised too much, when it has turned out, that Charles DaCoca remained as Heavyweight Champion after tonight’s clash. Fight wasn’t on top level, but both fighters stepped up pretty aggressive though. Already in first minute both warriors were cut. Traianus came out with nice mix of striking techniques, but DaCoca was the one, who knocked down his opponent with brutal head kick.

Charles DaCoca won by TKO (Kick and Punches) at 2:38 of 1st Round.

Zeddicus Starburst v Green Beret

Middleweight Championship

Fantastic performance by Zeddicus Starburst. Green Beret came into this fight slack and distracted- he thought he can have championship belt with only head kicks. One of those hit in the very beginning, causing cut and made him already stunned, what was very bad prognostic for Starburst. But not long later fans were absolutely delighted seeing great comeback by Colombian warrior. Scoring effectively against Beret, finally hit with vicious head kick, which put his opponent out of order. Once more- great performance by Zeddicus Starburst, amazing stand up skills and heart he has shown to us tonight.

Zeddicus Starburst won by TKO (Head Kick) at 1:49 of 1st Round.

Named KO of the Night!

Main Events

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415891969qubitnewSOUL.gif

Petr Vondrachek v Ian Smith

Light Heavyweight Championship

Nice control during fight by Petr Vondrachek. Ian Smith kept it on nice level, but whatever he did, Vondrachek was turning out to be just a little better. Great match-up, we would be happy to see more fights like that in the future. It was championship fight of two experienced warriors, so no one could go all-out, but we really appreciate show given to us tonight by those two world class mixed martial artists. Confident win by Czech veteran, we could see experience difference in every aspect of tonight’s fight. Ian Smith won only last round, he tried to turn obvious loss into win, but he didn’t have time and resources to rip the W from Vondrachek’s hands. Petr Vondrachek is 42 years old, but with fighting like this… Long live the king!

Petr Vondrachek won by Unanimous Decision after 5 Rounds (49:46, 49:46, 49:46).

Named Fight of the Night!

Renzo Alves v Bradley Johnson

Lightweight Championship

Main Event of the Night, but guys stepped up very cautious. They are experienced fighters, so they would surely advance with pace later within the fight, but Renzo Alves after short ‘checking up opponent exchange’ at striking distance, changed levels and took fight into ground. It has turned out to be excellent idea, and he kept with it until Bradley had enough after nearly 4 minutes of fight. Alves has shown us some nice grappling moving to full mount, tried some submissions, but when finesse was uneffective, he went for brutal power. And it didn’t last long until referee had to dive in to stop the fight. Very impressing performance by Renzo Alves, the new Lightweight Champion.

Renzo Alves won by KO (Strikes) at 3:58 of 1st Round.

• Upvote 2

Marcus Blitzberg:

"I am gonna make waves in 205. The best boxer in London is right here. My punches can change time zones because I can put every victim in front of me to darkness. My first victim is a guy who I cant even remember his name. Proficient wrestling and BJJ purple belt? My world class boxing will make them useless. "

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I must apologise to everyone ...

I had to step away from MMA Tycoon without warning, due to many changes in real life

I again apologise and hope everyone involved in SSFC has continued with their MMA Tycoon dreams

My Apologies

Thankyou