Noob Fund - Read the first post

listerman

I have sent an in game message already but I just viewed it and saw I didn't give the reason. I am less then 24 hrs in and have started a fight org. I need a good solid financial base to be able to offer contracts. After my attempts to secure contracts I realized that is not that simple to contract good fighters. This is not a problem though it just means I have to meet more managers and spread the word about my org. That's a small feat to a social business minded person as myself.... I think! So I need the financial backing to keep me a float until my org is up and running and I can help the next business as I received help from the Noob Fund. Well that's it. I am standing by and thanks in advance.

Are you ready? Are you ready? Let's get It On! Fight....

I started out last week and I wish to start a business. A gym or a clothing store. And to build up some solid fighters. All of these are not possible without money. So, can you help me ?

• 2 weeks later...

I have just started and would like to set up a gym, very soon (within two weeks), but first I am getting a feel for the game and would like some money for training. Hopefully after about a week of playing I will be in a better position to set up a gym, but for now I would use the money for training mostly. I may set up a clothing company or MMA org if those look more viable, but a gym is my preference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks, T

If I am able to I would like to help someone as I was helped when I initially came into the MMA tycoon fighter manager circle. After trial and error I have come to realize that a nice bank is necessary to start out as you pay for your fighters to train and live comfortable until they sign there first contract and start their journey and earn a living as a pro fighter. So I would like to donate 50k and a 3 month VIP to a noob with less then 10 days as a manager. Contact me via pm for a quicker response.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI, I am new to the game (only started yesterday) and have been advised to come here and see if someone will be generous enough to donate me some money to help me in the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone could help me out with a few thousand dollars so I can get my Rio based fighter into a proper gym for a few week, it would be much appreciated.