Dynamo Kickboxing Creation Tourney

threat

Hello guys :) To start my Dynamo FC Openweight KT division, I have decided to run a creation tourney :)

Fighters must be:

• 18 Years Old
  • Any Weight
  • Any height

Prizes:

• No money prize - I don't have any more funds sorry guys. If someone could donate some money for this project I would be very grateful :)
  • The Openweight Belt
  • Custom avatars for both finalists :)
  • A brand new Custom Trophy -

http://i.imgur.com/RfOeK51.png - Dynamo Kickboxing Openweight Tournament Winner

We will need 16 participants here :) You will have 2 weeks to train and fights will occur every 21 days so no one fights injured :)

If you want to sign in sign here :) The creation date will be decided when we will have 16 participants :)

ALSO GUYS, IF YOU HAVE ANY 230K ID+ FIGHTERS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIGN IN OPENWEIGHT, PM ME :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd also like to mention that Openweight brings a lot more tactics and strategy into this. You all shouldn't go with 300lbs tanks, I'll explain the advantages on being short and tall, big or small (from my experience and what I know).

• Tall - Adds to overall accuracy, Head Kick accuracy and strenght, Knee to Head accuracy and strenght.
  • Short - shorter fighters usually have more power when combined with proper weight. I mean if you'll create a 160cm/175lbs fighter he will be stockier than a 175cm/175lbs fighter, and will have more power, but the taller one will be more accurate, especially with head kicks and knees to head.

• Big weight - more power, gassing out quicker, being slower.
  • Small weight - faster, better conditioning, less power. Faster means it adds up to your speed physical, and your speed physical in KT decided whether you will land your counter or not. If your opponent is slow and you're very fast, your counters will have very high accuracy. Counter strikes are the deadliest in the game, as they develop much more power than a simple shot. Even the biggest guys fall when they get hit by a Counter Head Kick or a Counter Combination even by a Lightweight.

REMEMBER - Counter's work when your opponent misses. So if you'll try to counter but your opponent will be incredibly accurate, you will not get a chance to counter.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic