Jones and DC fought at UFC Media Day Video

Gonzasco

I do not work as a professional fighter, and my company does not have any contracted fighters. I work in strawman fabrication, are you interested in a position?

I'll repeat it: Professional fighters are contracted by an organisation to fight. They are matched against each other and put face-to-face in a media circus in order to generate hype for the event. They stand toe-to-toe and press faces against each other whilst holding up fists. If this happened to you anywhere you would take it as an act of aggression and a call for a fight, and you would be correct. So when this happens, shockingly given that it is two professional fighters, we're supposed to have moral and professional outrage? Fuck the hypocrisy. This is why they are there.

So tell me about how all those other stare downs have resulted in fights at the pressers?

Even Joe Rogan thinks its bad, but hey... let's let em fight anywhere, anytime. Great way to move the sport forward.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/8/8/5981577/morning-report-ufc-178-joe-rogan-jon-jones-cormier-dana-white-chael-sonnen-metamoris-mma-news

"It was ridiculous," Rogan explained on his podcast. "This can't happen. You can't do that. This is real bad for the sport. It's real bad. It's real bad for public perception. It's a weapon to be used against MMA. It's unfortunate.

Keep thinking this is somehow good.