Tycoon Karate World Championship

threat

Fuck this, I QUIT! Chuck lee was a slow learner anyway. Next time dont come up with an idea you cant make the time for

I agree that people shouldnt start anything they cant finish, because it not only effects them but also all the people who made a guy for the tournament. I had to make space in my fighter list and let someone go to participate in this tournament and now this happened.. And honestly, saying you dont have time but also then saying you might open another company and help out some other folks in the same message is a bit insulting to me.

However, if your guy advanced you should continue in the tournament and not be like the creator of the tournament and just give up. If you quit now too, you are just the same in my opinion and nobody likes a quitter.

Edit: Good point about the money too. I shall await the money to be transferred back and gladly use it again if the tournament goes on.

I agree that people shouldnt start anything they cant finish, because it not only effects them but also all the people who made a guy for the tournament. I had to make space in my fighter list and let someone go to participate in this tournament and now this happened.. And honestly, saying you dont have time but also then saying you might open another company and help out some other folks in the same message is a bit insulting to me.

However, if your guy advanced you should continue in the tournament and not be like the creator of the tournament and just give up. If you quit now too, you are just the same in my opinion and nobody likes a quitter.

Edit: Good point about the money too. I shall await the money to be transferred back and gladly use it again if the tournament goes on.

I guess I'm a quitter then cuz Lee has hit the road. Was already going to sack him after the tournament anyway due to being a MASSIVELY slow learner.

Yea this really sucks. Not only do we have to wait for everybody so sign with XKC, but we have the get all the matchups figured out. This is going to be a pain in the ass. And yes I agree, don't start something you can't finish, especially a tournament. Now we are all out 20k.

If you were going to close the org anyways, you had the responsibility to all of us to at least finish these last 7 or so fights in the tournament. It took you longer to respond in this thread defending yourself than it would to make a couple of matchups. I'd like the 20k back as well.

If you were going to close the org anyways, you had the responsibility to all of us to at least finish these last 7 or so fights in the tournament. It took you longer to respond in this thread defending yourself than it would to make a couple of matchups. I'd like the 20k back as well.

I've even found you an org where I could finish the tourney.. I know there's nothing good out of this but I just couldn't do it. I had more to do in real life know. Yesterday I've lost an exhibition fight to a guy that I was winning against in training. I didn't even had time before, and now, when that loss motivated me I'm even more into additional training so I don't have time for an org at all :/.

There's nothing wrong with having your personal life interfere with mma tycoon. At the end of the day, this is just a game. But instead of just closing out the org, you could have easily released all the fighters besides the tournament competitors, and had 3 more events with the remaining fights(4 fights, 2 fights, 2 fights). That requires literally 5 minutes to set up.

There's nothing wrong with having your personal life interfere with mma tycoon. At the end of the day, this is just a game. But instead of just closing out the org, you could have easily released all the fighters besides the tournament competitors, and had 3 more events with the remaining fights(4 fights, 2 fights, 2 fights). That requires literally 5 minutes to set up.

Yeah but then he couldn't start a gym on The Island :rolleyes:

Then he shouldn't blame the closing of his org on not having time. Just say you wanted to try another business, send all the managers their money back, and end it on the right note.

• Upvote 1

Needless to say I'm withdrawing all of my prizes since this is down the shorter, very disappointing- although I agree that real life always comes first ( the only reasoning for having not started a tournament of my own) I do think there are many flaws to your explanation, you also have a KT tournament what happened to that? And you started a gym on the island...? I'm not accusing you I'm just a bit diss appointed and would like to hear your side of the story before passing judgement.