Behind the Scenes: with Brad Cast

Ultimate Fighting Federation Present's, UFF Tonight: with Brad Cast, the newest show for MMA Tycoon's fastest rising org. Interviews will be posted weekly. Here is Brad Cast with the show's first installment.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

I am here with the newest fighter to join the ranks of Ultimate Fighting Federation it is the exciting Wrestling Guy. Wrestling Guy is a hard hitting individual and this is shown with all his 5 fights coming via TKO

Cast : So why did you decide to join UFF?

Guy : I felt it was a great org to test myself against great competitors. I was also picked up by Liam Davidson and he was the one who thought it was the place to be and I could dominate the division.

Cast : What has Liam given you that you were missing before?

Guy : Direction and his approach to the fight has been amazing and he has a great grasp on the game play needed to win a tough fight.

Cast : So lets get onto your up and coming fight with Lanier Trina. What are your intentions?

Guy : I am going to come out on the front foot and look to take the fight to him. It is hard to know how good he will be as he has had to fights and they were different set ups and it looks like his manager used his own fighter to help out Trina. I can make an assumption that the fight will be over in under 1 minute into the 1st round.

Cast : that is very high hopes on your first fight with this org. Now lets get onto the smack talk between you and Marcelo?

Guy : He is the sort of fighter who isn't scared of a challenge and you have to give him props for that however he hasn't came up against someone like me.

Cast : The question on everyone's lips are if the fight will happen between you?

Guy : The answer I have for you is without a doubt it will happen depends when it happens is a different story I have a fight scheduled in a different division however when it is over I will move down to his division and it will be up to the owner to get the fight on the card.

Cast : Have you got any other words for your fans?

Guy : I would like to say thanks I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them supporting me the whole time. Also people should go to Fury Nutrition in Montreal for the best supply along with the wonderful company of ONI the best company and with affordable prices.

• Upvote 1

Hey I am Brad Cast here bringing you the Second episode of Behind the Scenes. I am here with the owner of the up and coming company based in Rio de Janeiro it is …. Kishion Matthew. He has managed to build the org from the ground has already made it into the 3rd spot in Rio where no doubt he will end up in number 1 someday.

Brad : why did you decide to start an org?

Kishion : My goal has always been to become a successful org owner. I quit this game in October of last year after my computed died, even when I finally got a new one my VIP was already gone and my company got sold. At that point i left feeling I had nothing left to offer but as of recently that bug hit me again and now I'm in full fledged addiction once again.

Brad : Why did you base the org in Rio?

Kishion : looking it the land scape it had a good amount of fighters and only three other orgs, now it's starting to heat up and orgs are popping up left and right in Rio.

Brad : this is your 3rd company is this the one?

Kishion : Well third times the charm right??? No but on a serious not I'm fully committed now, I have 2 computers and and I pad plus a steady source of income so I'm set for at least another 2 years.

Brad : why have you been able to make this org what it is today?

Kishion : Well one reason would be my lack of ability to rationally asses a situation and know when to quit, the signings where slow and agonizing, it took 3 weeks just to build a half decent roster. Another reason would be Chris Griffin and Proud Fighting Championship, when we merged it expanded my roster and gave me hope. Oh and 3 million dollars helps.

Brad : what are the main events coming up?

Kishion : We move to "Hayashi's Lounge Rio" for UFF 6 which will be headlined by heavyweight superfight Louis Lei v Thiago Oliveira, and co-headlined by Pirulito Bate Bate v top 100 ranked 135er Simon Adabisi for the UFF title.

Brad : What are your ambitions for this org?

Kishion : To be the best EVA!...... no but really that's my goal, rise to the top while staying as fair as possible.

Brad : Everyone has seen your smack talk thread with the war of words between Wrestling Guy and Marcelo Silva what are your thoughts on this?

Kishion : it's entertaining, seems like both these men really want to get at each other and both really want 10k.

Brad : Is the fight going to happen between them two warriors?

Kishion : I hope so but both men have fights right now and if Silva can't take the title from chip freedom and wrestling guy comes home with a W then Guy gets a title shot, so this might have to wait a bit.

Brad : Both of them have been critical of the activity of the smack talk thread what are your thoughts? Do you want this to entice the org to get smack talking to each other?

Kishion : idk what else to do. I have sent PM's, I put it on the news feed but nobody is biting.

Brad : would you like to say anything to the fighters of your org?

Kishion : Work hard, fight harder. I always try to award people for there efforts and I trying to stick to keeping matches as fair as possible. So if you have something you need to tell me, don't be shy just pm me.

Brad : Thanks for speaking to me and letting everyone know about your fantastic org. I have been Brad Cast giving you the interviews everyone has been asking for.

Kishion: no problem man thanks for interviewing me.