16 year old projects

iLuke92

They basically reach their skill caps quicker than ordinary fighters. It's not really worth it, in my opinion, for $10 even if they're not hidden-duded.

False. They just reach the skill caps earlier in their career than ordinary fighters. Learning Speed is the same as 18 year olds, you just get 26 weeks more out of them overall

If you don't want to spend 10$ for a 16YO, be patient and constantly check the FA list :) Seen some 16 YO there :) Some of them even had hiddens like Intelligent, Self Confident and Good Chin, but some managers just sack them because they're looking for Granite Chins or Heavy Handed guys. I couldn't pick them because someone other had more hype than me, but you never know, one day you might be lucky and save 10$ :)

got one of these 16y olds from the FA list, ist nothing special about them just what most here stated 6 month more training. so thats why also the big VIP price, because every 16y old with good learning speed and some decent hiddens will be a beast no matter what.

Every 18 YO with decent hiddens and learning speed could be a monster as well :)

My first 16 year old is getting close to being ready to go... well rounded and just getting the physicals into shape. Should be fighting in a month or so, we'll see how it goes.