org staff

davie1903

if i was to get a job in a org as a member of staff would i get a wage? obviously once i get VIP

It is mandatory that the Owner of the Org, or company you work for, pay you a wage. The max. I think that you can be paid is 5k/week, which isn't very much. Although, you can negotiate for more with the owner of said org where they transfer you the money from their manager account.

There is no longer an upper limit on what a business can pay now. It's all put through automatically in a similar way as a manager transfer, eg, with the 'tax'.

As for wage you obviously agree this with the owner and you'll get a paid few hours after the pm session on Thursdays.

I couldn't remember if the upper limit was changed or not so that is why I put "I think"

Thanks for clearing it up :)

so its not like a contract they just send money to your account instead

It's all done automatically. You decide with the org owner your wage. They then put that in the contract on their side of things, and then you get paid this every week.

What we were referring to is that there used to be a cap on how much you can be paid. Anything above this was transfered manually by the manager of the company which brough about a transfer tax. Now, with the cap lifted, the wages that are paid automatically are now subject to the same deductions as the manager transfers.

It's all done automatically. You decide with the org owner your wage. They then put that in the contract on their side of things, and then you get paid this every week.

What we were referring to is that there used to be a cap on how much you can be paid. Anything above this was transfered manually by the manager of the company which brough about a transfer tax. Now, with the cap lifted, the wages that are paid automatically are now subject to the same deductions as the manager transfers.

Here, since I only just learned of this I have a question.

Would the money be transferred from the Companies finances, with the transfer fee also coming out of the companies finances?

• 2 months later...

I know the owner sets the restrictions on what the employee is allowed to do - but can the employee have total access or is there certain things just the owner can do?

Employee can have near total access with the only things they can't do being:

- Changing the Company Name

- Changing the Company Base

- Changing the Company Logo, Thumb and Banner

- Updating the link to the Smack Talk thread

- Changing the Intro

- Accepting/Declining Merch Partnerships

- Clicking the Alliance Option/QFC Org Options