Death

EDIT: ok i get it you guys don't like the idea. just thought it could work like it does in WMMA 3. it would be a very rare occurrence like 1 fight every real life year but i guess not body likes it so just forget i ever said it.

• Downvote 13

i think death should be added to this game. I think once every tycoon year 1 fighter is randomly picked and dies. or maybe just make all of it random in general.

That would only drive players away. Can you imagine spending all your effort on a fighter, getting him a private gym, taking the time to train him and then you lose all of that because of a random variable? We lose good fighters already due to skill decline and age so adding something in that will affect our fighters will only be a negative. It would piss off new players as well and make them not want to play the game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i think death should be added to this game. I think once every tycoon year 1 fighter is randomly picked and dies. or maybe just make all of it random in general.

Are you volunteering to die first?

• Downvote 2

Death? Whats wrong with some of you mufukas...

I got the idea from WMMA 3. it's rare but it happens. i have had one death on my 11 year game.

Let's add a random world war which would kill 50%.

so suggest that there be 1 random that every once in a while and everybody flips. say there is one death every 2.5 RL years (ten tycoon years) so fucking what if that one player quits. one player quitting in 2.5 years ain't much.

so suggest that there be 1 random that every once in a while and everybody flips. say there is one death every 2.5 RL years (ten tycoon years) so fucking what if that one player quits. one player quitting in 2.5 years ain't much.

How the fuck is this fun for anyone?

"Jon Hess was blown to smithereens by a suicide bomber today. Allahu al aqbar!!!!!!"

We want to attract players, not make them quit.

• Upvote 1

"Jon Hess was blown to smithereens by a suicide bomber today. Allahu al aqbar!!!!!!"

called realism.

called realism.

oh yeah that changes everything about this monumentally stupid idea. I want fighters to get CTE and become a drooling mess so that you need to buy and change diapers for them. It's fun AND educational!

Let's add beating of girlfriends at moderate VIP rate.

Ice cold.

• Upvote 1

When a real life thing would take away from the fun of the game, it doesn't become a viable option. If you are going to add random deaths, you also have to add in higher injuries, which can keep you out for months. It was a terrible idea to begin with, because an idea that would cause one person to quit isn't a good idea. It doesn't really generate anything interesting in terms of gameplay, and will just become an annoyance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1