Death

• 2 weeks later...

Ok let's do it, but only for the guys who bump this thread. Starting NOW! :P

Actually now that I think about it, in the unlikely event that something stupid like this ever did get added it could be set so that you have to 'opt in' if you just wanted to do it for shits and giggles. Otherwise you would be exempt by default.

Ok let's do it, but only for the guys who bump this thread. Starting NOW! :P

Actually now that I think about it, in the unlikely event that something stupid like this ever did get added it could be set so that you have to 'opt in' if you just wanted to do it for shits and giggles. Otherwise you would be exempt by default.

if you do it like "opt in", then there should also be an upside to the whole thing. (better learning speed, more points to start with, something else) not much but at least if he can die at any point, there should be something benefitial towards the fighter.

but then it shouldnt be a matter of who, but when is every Fighter dieing, the unknown.

just giving my 2 cents ( or what ever the phrase is)

to point out tho, i am not for the death idea as a addition to the game.

Please can a mod lock this thread?

It's clear that 99% of members are against this and it's not a good idea, it would drive people away when we want todo the opposite

I saw that this thread and was just coming in here to make the same request, but you beat me to it. Lock this shit because the opinion of the community is clearly known.

An alternative for death would be a long injury, not allowing him to fight for a month or so, but not affecting his training

Vampires are the perfect alternative.

An alternative for death would be a long injury, not allowing him to fight for a month or so, but not affecting his training

Well, It could be so :) Fighters in real life sometimes really have to take a long break between fights because of injuries. Here, injuries are neccessary, they're like 15 days long, and I usually fight like every three weeks, so there's no point :)

I think it stays open to be discussed contructive. not like the thing with the vampires and shit. so a mod might not be closing this thread.

What's wrong with vampires?