whats the lie

davie1903

It is not a lie. been on it since my 20's with a low 100 levels which is like a 90 YO man....

Bed time, hope i dont hold up the game to much

I know low 100s. Only been on it for three months and it's already made me feel 100x better and I'm just in average range with cypionate (800 peak 500ish trough weekly)

I know low 100s. Only been on it for three months and it's already made me feel 100x better and I'm just in average range with cypionate (800 peak 500ish trough weekly)

Stay away from the shots and cream/gel. get the 6 month long pellets put in, you wont have the weekly highs and lows you do with shots and have a steady flow like you naturally would.

Stay away from the shots and cream/gel. get the 6 month long pellets put in, you wont have the weekly highs and lows you do with shots and have a steady flow like you naturally would.

Thanks for the advice. I don't think the pellets are covered under my insurance and the shots cost me like 30 bucks for a 3 month supply, just switched to weekly shots and feel much more even. I will check out my formulary and talk to my doc about the implants though.

Thanks for the advice. I don't think the pellets are covered under my insurance and the shots cost me like 30 bucks for a 3 month supply, just switched to weekly shots and feel much more even. I will check out my formulary and talk to my doc about the implants though.

Shots are your next best option if they are weekly. They is a day you may feel off... but its not like you go from manly man to crying woman which is basically what i did on monthly shots heh.

Shots are your next best option if they are weekly. They is a day you may feel off... but its not like you go from manly man to crying woman which is basically what i did on monthly shots heh.

I was on biweekly and I felt like shit the last 5 days or so. Obvious drop off. I think my body uses it a little faster than average. T. Cypionate typically has an 8 day half life I think, but for me it seems more like 5 or 6. Feeling much better on weekly injections though. Monthly injections? Was that T. undecanoate? I think that is only type indicated for that long of a dose and it is relatively new.

I was on biweekly and I felt like shit the last 5 days or so. Obvious drop off. I think my body uses it a little faster than average. T. Cypionate typically has an 8 day half life I think, but for me it seems more like 5 or 6. Feeling much better on weekly injections though. Monthly injections? Was that T. undecanoate? I think that is only type indicated for that long of a dose and it is relatively new.

no that was long ago, my liver was producing enzymes and my PHP was worried about it so it was a slow climb to the correct level so i guess my body could adjust? I was a weekly shot but only got it once a month so blood test could be done and gradually went to weekly and then when the all clear given, pellets. My body i guess saw it as foreign and sent out enzymes to kill it off or something. Not exactly sure i just know the spike in liver enzymes was a bad thing like how they say meds mess up your liver if taken the wrong way bad or to much alcohol bad. It all was good in the end but going through puberty once a month was not fun.

2, you don't run....

1. I have had four jobs since 1993

2. I'm technically homeless, but I will be really homeless in a couple of months

3. I've never done drugs

3, I think you are an addict.lol

1)missed the chance to be selected in indian paramilitary forces by one mark.

2)My favourite sport is cricket.

3)I was once was Caught cheating in exams during my school days.I wrote answers on 10 rupee note and passed it on to my class mate.Teacher caught us doing that.The note was never returned to me.

3 is the lie?

yeah that is the lie but Mr J broke the game by jumping the gun.

3, I think you are an addict.lol

Not an addict, besides Nicotiene and Caffeine, I smoked pot four times in three days back in 99...

• 1 month later...

to blow some life back in this thread:

1) Two years or so ago I accidentally bought 500 energy supplements instead of 50, of which I still have more than half in my possession.

2) I once fought with the standard slider settings because I forgot to press the update button after setting my sliders.

3) I went 0-11 in title fights before finally winning one.