Town of Salem

UniConor

This is like a murder mystery kinda roley turn game, it's hard to explain but I really enjoy it, it's fair and random and completely free to play on your browser. If you have a spare bit of time I'd check it out, it's also a game I'd love to have with a bunch of tycooners.

http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/index.html

Some people love and some people hate it, just give it a go and see what you think, it can be fun.

Can you make a list on the 1st post with the usernames of the tycooners?

I tried this game and it is confusing as hell but maybe I'll pretend I like it and get in on this thread to spam for credits!!

Town of Credits!

Feel free to neg the posts if you want

You are the kind of person who would get a blowjob from a girl and then complain about it afterwards.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Do you ever say anything positive? If I was related to you I think I would of killed myself by now, with your constant complaining and moaning. I've tried to shift the talking from here to skype and other places, you should know since you were in the steam group chat.

• Upvote 3

He's just pissed because he was the first person to get killed, I know because I killed him... :yes:

BTW, if anybody is around to play, I'm on there right now, I sent friend invites to almost everybody on the list, in the meantime I'll be playing solo.

Evidently it's against the rules if you give up after you're dead and start revealing the other members of the mafia, I got reported for doing that. I did have game last night where I was told I was the best Medium ever. But i'm not sure why so many people want to repick the host on classic games.

I'm in a solo right now but already dead, damn sk...conor, did you start using my net service or something?