Town of Salem

UniConor

I am okay with both :)

Also guys, I just realised something.. Pretty dumb I thought of it this late, BUT :P

Steam.. :D You can do group chats there too, and even for our MMAT Steam group :) You can also use voice on Steam, however I am not certain if you can do group voice chat though.

Figure this might be easier, as majority of us do have Steam. This might also leave the need of a Teamspeak server in the future if it is a succes.

How easy is it to quick talk on steam though? Like a little chat room?

I've got a head off to see my niece since it's her first birthday, don't know when I'll be back, somebody message me where you guys are all talking and I'll join a bit later if I'm back late, thank you!

I'll join in later to kill you bunch of newbie losers.

i know you are talking about me ;)

i'll be able to play at around half 9 GMT and afterwards.

Also with the game, i suck. But you have a role and then have to do whatever it tells you yes?? it confuses me :D

I'm heading off now, please somebody help this lost cause out.... ;)

Also with the game, i suck. But you have a role and then have to do whatever it tells you yes?? it confuses me :D

If you are a Town Member, you have to try to catch Mafia without letting everyone know what your role is. If the Mafia find out you have an important role, they will kill you. You can be either Town, Neutral, Or Mafia.

Town's aim is to kill Mafia

Mafia's aim is to kill Town

Neutral's aim is to survive til the end and achieve its goal

If you are Mafia, you have to kill people without them knowing. If Town find out you are Mafia, they will hang you.

If you are Serial Killer, you have to kill everyone, so work towards killing people systematically

• Upvote 1

I'm game, I played that game all last night, has some intersting games, like the one where I was Framer and both me and the GF got the jailor to believe we were both good and on the same game, some kid decided to report the GF for cheating because we were skyping in the game, I don't have skype and were both Mafia. Had another where I killed everybody as SK, had the last guy convinced there wasn't a SK before I killed him. Good times. So, yeah I'm down until around 7 pm here and I'll be out til 9pm here, Store & Big Brother.

earlier in this thread I said I had no idea what my user name is but evidently it's Ken Enlow because of registering with my Facebook account.

the Facebook login wouldn't work, so I had to create an account, I'm kenlow73