How long have stand ups from illegal strikes been in the game?

Lockdown

Just curious as I have never seen it before in my 5 year tenure

My guy just got stood up from back mount! Pretty incredible lol

Zeus is sneaking out the side here. He's bucked Buchanan off and has taken his back!
Zeus is throwing strikes from the back here. Oh that last one was to the back of the head. Zeus gets a warning from the referee. He throws another strike to the back of the head straight away though and the referee has seen enough. He breaks up the two fighters and stands them back up. Zeus gets a real talking to here and is lucky not to get a point deducted. Zeus apologises and we restart here on the feet.

I assume this either got implemented recently or it's a very very small chance that it happens. I wonder if point deductions are also in the game but at a rate of like 0.005%

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As the round comes to an end the crowd are showing their appreciation for a great round of action.
Gunn is throwing strikes from the back here. Oh that last one was to the back of the head. Gunn gets a warning from the referee. He throws another strike to the back of the head straight away though and the referee has seen enough. He breaks up the two fighters and stands them back up. Gunn gets a real talking to here and is lucky not to get a point deducted. Gunn apologises and we restart here on the feet.

That was a fight of mine back in Event: WOTLA 26
Date: Dec 22, 2012