St. Louis

Was? The news us lying.. This is happening right now this very second. So many people wounded and hurt. Peaceful protesters are being fired on now. Malls have people trapped in the basement and I can't even make it out the neighborhood. It's a revolution!!!

They still haven't released the officer's name... Shit reminded me of when a cop started fuckin with me and my cousin walking from his house to mine ( half a mile) during November break from college. If he didn't realize we both played football for our school,we probably wouldn't have survived... Which is fucked up because not everyone has a jersey number to keep someone from whiping them off the map

• Upvote 1

I know this might seem harsh, but the reaction is aimed at the wrong people.

Looting local stores who had nothing to do with it, and making them suffer for what a police officer did is out of hand.

Why not just go down to the Police Station and demand the officer who committed this act?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They still haven't released the officer's name... Shit reminded me of when a cop started fuckin with me and my cousin walking from his house to mine ( half a mile) during November break from college. If he didn't realize we both played football for our school,we probably wouldn't have survived... Which is fucked up because not everyone has a jersey number to keep someone from whiping them off the map

Should've applied rear naked choke lol :D

How exactly are they going to tell that to a massive crowd? It is better than making innocent people suffer

Rubber bullets and tear gas get that message across nicely. I don't know how things work across the pond, but over here, they tell you to fuck off and there is nothing you can do about it.

People went crazy in England a few years ago, looting in several cities, burning random buildings down. Crazy behaviour. What's a shoe shop gotta do with a police officer shooting someone? People use any excuse to grab some free shit, bunch of assholes.

I was driving about the UK in my RV at the time, I remember trying to stick to Wales and then make a break up to Scotland to avoid the English cities.

Stay safe CaCold!

• Upvote 1

Rubber bullets and tear gas get that message across nicely. I don't know how things work across the pond, but over here, they tell you to fuck off and there is nothing you can do about it.

Still doesn't excuse them from robbing places. They are only destroying their own town/city

• Upvote 1

I don't agree with looting and rioting against innocent people but i get it. The right way of going about things in this country has failed time and time again.

Still doesn't excuse them from robbing places. They are only destroying their own town/city

No it doesn't. But it's worth considering that it takes a lot to start a riot, people don't just all get together and decide to start smashing windows. Once the riot police bust out tear gas you can either go home, start breaking shit, or spend a night in jail. Since your pissed at the guys tear gassing you, go home doesn't always happen.

Hell, Americans will start cars on fire when their city wins a championship. This is at least for a worthy cause. I also would not want to be anywhere St. Lois right now and hope that my cities police keep their pistols holstered.

• Upvote 1

Yeah looks like a dangerous situation .The police have be out of control in the big cities in the states for quite awhile. All it take now for it to escalate further is if the police start shooting protesters which and the protesters respond back Which i can see happening very easily.. Generally in these situations they let the heat blow over the family get a wrongful death compensation( the tax payer will have to pay that) and the police officer gets away scot free and more then likely keep his job .But i highly doubt it going to work in this situation think they be pushing the envelope a bit the past few years .Did anyone see the killadelphia documentary ?IT was a documentary trying to paint the police officers in a good light and but they look like a bunch of thugs with badges.Image if there acting like that on camera for a documentary image how bad they acting and what shit there getting up to when nobody is looking

People went crazy in England a few years ago, looting in several cities, burning random buildings down. Crazy behaviour. What's a shoe shop gotta do with a police officer shooting someone? People use any excuse to grab some free shit, bunch of assholes.

I was driving about the UK in my RV at the time, I remember trying to stick to Wales and then make a break up to Scotland to avoid the English cities.

Stay safe CaCold!

Wasn't there massive riots everywhere before because the increase the fees for students in university to like £9,000 when it was only like £3000?

Yeah looks like a dangerous situation .The police have be out of control in the big cities in the states for quite awhile. All it take now for it to escalate further is if the police start shooting protesters which and the protesters respond back Which i can see happening very easily.. Generally in these situations they let the heat blow over the family get a wrongful death compensation( the tax payer will have to pay that) and the police officer gets away scot free and more then likely keep his job .But i highly doubt it going to work in this situation think they be pushing the envelope a bit the past few years .Did anyone see the killadelphia documentary ?IT was a documentary trying to paint the police officers in a good light and but they look like a bunch of thugs with badges.Image if there acting like that on camera for a documentary image how bad they acting and what shit there getting up to when nobody is looking

I don't think I've seen anything that better explains it all better than this.

The thing is,like groove said "again" this isnt the first or second time this has happened in a short spam of time. just last month the cops RNC'd a guy to death over selling cigarettes and not paying tax on it. Dont mention the name zimmerman,who wasnt a cop getting away with killing ANOTHER black teen or the Duval county (where i went to college) gas station shooting over a loud radio and sterlings racist comments pours gas on a flame headed for riots.

Demand a cop and they spray tear gas and shoot rubber bullets & your ass better be horizontal or thats an ass beating. I was dejected when i saw guys stealing tennis shoes nshit but thats because i wish they were doing something else....

but im too militant,ill keep the rest to myself

• Upvote 1

Wasn't there massive riots everywhere before because the increase the fees for students in university to like £9,000 when it was only like £3000?

Not sure. I think that was quite a long time ago.

Riots around 4 years ago because a policeman shot a guy dead. People claiming "he was unarmed" but the guy has a water pistol and said it was a gun.

That happened in North London, and then every other city decided to be stupid and riot their own towns and cities

Not sure. I think that was quite a long time ago.

Riots around 4 years ago because a policeman shot a guy dead. People claiming "he was unarmed" but the guy has a water pistol and said it was a gun.

That happened in North London, and then every other city decided to be stupid and riot their own towns and cities

So now imagine if it was a regular occurrence,happening disproportionately to certain types of people(we'll call them Pikachu fans), without even a toy gun, in every city, and for 250 years.

Feel like throwing a brick?

I, unlike some other of the English contingent here totally agree with the riots, its all well and good saying attack the police stations but that where the police are best defended and you can do the least damage. The argument that your destroying innocent peoples stores is stupid for me, they will have insurance to cover their losses. Seeing a riot and knowing what its for is such a powerful image and makes people take notice whether you agree or disagree you still take notice. Storming a police station would result in a bloodbath which will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. The revolution is coming folks the common man will not be surpressed forever.