Win some shit

Caleb613

Fancy winning some stuff?

Basically I miss the forums being interesting and not full of spam and witchunts

So to kick start a more positive forum I'm offering a prize of 3 months VIP for the 3 most interesting writeups that I see before the end of October , so October 31st

However i retain the right to disqualify people who I see opening wit hunting threads and excessively spamming since it defeats the purpose

So get creative and open your minds :)

Let's get this forum back to what it's meant to be!

• Upvote 1

Fancy winning some stuff?

Basically I miss the forums being interesting and not full of spam and witchunts

So to kick start a more positive forum I'm offering a prize of 3 months VIP for the 3 most interesting writeups that I see before the end of October , so October 31st

However i retain the right to disqualify people who I see opening wit hunting threads and excessively spamming since it defeats the purpose

So get creative and open your minds :)

Let's get this forum back to what it's meant to be!

I'll accept anything at all fan related

No no it's about the forums, Somebody start the thread :))

Not a writeup, but if you want a place to chill and relax, what better place than....

http://i.imgur.com/xktsfFo.png?1?9816

No spam or witch hunts, i think it's creative and probably the only thread of it's kind in the forums, and it's a place where the fighters can have a place to chill and relax outside the smack talk threads and some light hearted banter.

Any 16 year old fighters can also enter, but they must be accompanied by a responsible adult. :drunk:

Props, nice thread bro

Not a writeup, but if you want a place to chill and relax, what better place than....

http://i.imgur.com/xktsfFo.png?1?9816

No spam or witch hunts, i think it's creative and probably the only thread of it's kind in the forums, and it's a place where the fighters can have a place to chill and relax outside the smack talk threads and some light hearted banter.

Any 16 year old fighters can also enter, but they must be accompanied by a responsible adult. :drunk:

• 2 weeks later...

This is the last bump I'll give this thread, if it doesn't pick up unfortunately I'm just gonna leave it , can't say I didn't try however

Caleb are you interested in interviews , story or all kind of things including previews, reviews ?

My englesh is not that sharp when it comes to understand everything :P. You mentioned about "all fan related" and don't really understand what you meant by that.

Caleb are you interested in interviews , story or all kind of things including previews, reviews ?

My englesh is not that sharp when it comes to understand everything :P. You mentioned about "all fan related" and don't really understand what you meant by that.

Sorry that was a typo it's all forum related topics

So interviews,previews,reviews,bios,stories etc

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1408379123MFN_131_poster.jpg

Hellow Hellow. I’m Assassin here from Belle Center and I will be reviewing the MFN 131. The total atendance today was 18.339. Today most of the fighters weren’t keen on looking for a finish. There was 1 submissions, 4 (T)KO’es and 5 decisions.

Now let’s start with the Undercard:

Felipe Calderon (19-4) vs Andre Jones (11-8) --> at 205 lbs

A bloody fight was displayed right from the begining. Right from the begining Jones closed the distance and went into clinch. He was more active in clinch but managed to get cut by a hook from Calderon that shook hes head. It was an up and forward round in which Calderon came up better and I think he won it in the judges eyes. Second round the fight got really bloody as Calderon landed a jab witch opened up the cut above the eye of Jones even more. Another few punches from Calderon in the same place and Jones was covered in so much blood that he couldn’t see with that eye any more and the doctor had to stop the fight.

Official decision: Calderon wins by TKO (Cut) at 4:57 in round 2.

Friedrich Bergfried (14-7) vs Mannix McGuines (11-11) --> at 135 lbs

Even thow I thought Bergfried will KO McGuiness it wasn’t that way as it was a very even contest. Both fighters landed shots but Bergfried clearly landed more and as result he won every round 10-9. Beside the second round where it was all about Bergfried, McGuines showed us that he is as rounded as his oponent as they went toe to toe.

Official decision: Bergfried wins by Unanimous Decision

JB Brubaker (9-5) vs Mahavir Ramanujam (11-4-1) --> at 145 lbs

As I sayed I bet on Ramanujam to win by submission but it wasn’t to be, not like he didn’t try to but his oponent defended well on the ground and managed to push the fght to a judge decision. Ramanujam takedown was spot on today getting 4 out of 4 takedowns. The round was spent most of the time on the ground where Ramanujam showed his class. It wasn’t that entertaining as most of the fans were expecting to see more. Brubaker came with the pan but he coudn’t execute it as he wanted and ended up lossing

Official decision: Ramanujam wins by Unanimous Decision.

Tommaso Baroni (6-3) vs Abed Nadir (14-10-1) --> at 205 lbs

An entertaining fight in witch each fighter gave his best. First round both fighters seemed to be interesting in an all stand up fight and Nadir come up a bit better as I thought he will do like this all 3 rounds and win by decision, but man I was wrong.

Second round just before the first minute mark Baroni clobbered Nadir with an overhand right that knockdown Nadir and he almost looked KO’ed, but he managed to get up. After 1 minute and 20 second Baroni connected with an devastating upercut that knockdown Nadir and rocked him. Nadir was yet to get KO as he rised again. In 1 minute Nadir was knockdown again, and again 3 more times, but each time he seemed to get up and fight. After 3 minute Baroni faked a body blow and with a left hook to the templed he switched the light on Nadir. Nadir had a great heard but after 5 Knockdown he was to battered to continue.

Official decision: Baroni wins by KO (Punch) at 3:10 in round 2.

Dusan Kikovic (14-7-1) vs Atonal Trujillo (15-7-1) --> at 135 lbs

I was right again about the fight as I betted on Trujillo to win the fight which he did. The first round was mostly Trujillo as he dominated Kikovic with his punces and kicks. Kikovic seemed to be on the urge more in the second round and with a takedown with 1min and 15 seconds to go it looked that he took with just a little that round. Trujillo didn’t want to leave anything unsattle so he emtyed his gas tank in the third round managing to win it confortably. The judges knowed what they had to do and they delivered.

Official decision: Trujillo wins by Unanimous Decision.

Main card:

Escobar De Vega (7-0) vs Hiruky Matah (15-10) --> at 265 lbs

This fight is for the 265 lbs belt of MFN:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130601235637MFNbelt.jpg

Beside the belt the winning fighter also got a sponsorship with Darkness of 10k$ as I and the owner met and discuss that it’s almost necesary to reward the winner as this is the first time the 265 lbs belt was given at MFN, and we agreed also with the fighter.

First round started with De Vega clinching with his oponent just after a few seconds. After tooking some punches Matah pulled guard and managed to dragg De Vega to the ground. He imediatly gone to submission after submission but De Vega sub defense was too good to be stopped by this way.

Second round De Vega came up stronger stopping takedown after takedown and Matah didn’t know what to do anymore. To be fair he didn’t really try to attempt maybe to set the takedown a bit better. Even in the clinch all Matah was interested to do is either go for takedown or pull guard, but with no avail. With just 2 seconds before the 3 minute mark Matah took a hit right on the chin that rocked him. Matah was trying to recover, but De Vega didn’t give him a chance as he connected with an overhand right that send Matah eyes gazing into the distance. De Vega landed another strike before the referee managed to jump in and stop the fight

Official decision:De Vega wins by KO (Punch) at 3:14 in round 2. The new MFN champion is declared and he received his belt. He also received the card of 10k$ sponsorship from Darkness and he want to thank his fans for the support.

Matthew Godbolt (14-8-1) vs Marcello Cobretti (12-8) --> at 185 lbs

I was really on the spot with my prediction as I predicted that Godbolt will win by decision which he did. It wasn’t an easy fight for him as his oponent made his life very hard in this 3 round war. In first round Godbolt managed to take his oponent on the ground form beginning and managed to pull ahead just a bit. Second round went the other way as Cobretti showed his class getting the takedown in the beginning of the round and dominated the rest of the round. The third was almost the same as the first and Godbolt pushed ahead again in a closely contest .

Official decision: Godbolt wins by Unanimous Decision.

Hector Linhares (13-4-1) vs Kyle Turris (16-11) --> at 135 lbs

A very close fight. In first half Linhares got the takedown just after a few second and managed to keep the fight to the ground where he came up on top. Second round Turris was looking good on the feet getting ahead on the most of the exchanges and being more active. That was untill Linhares saw his oportunity and got the fight to the ground with 1 minute and a half to work. He tryed to impose his BJJ game and tryed 3 submission attempts but with no avail as his oponent blocked them all. The third round wasn’t that different from the second, and Linhares I think he knick it with his takedown and ground game.

Official decision: Linhares wins by split decision.

Co-main Event:

Tony Montana (16-3) vs Kaijin Kage (10-3-1) --> at 155 lbs

The fight started with Kage forcing Montana back against te cage and clinching. It wasn’t long till Kage dropped down and got the takedown. He managed some passing but Montana countered with the same stuff. Both tryed submission at a poin in the 2nd and 3rd minute of the first round but none of them managed to pull of the submission victory. After 3 minutes and a half referee not seeing any action stepped in and standed up the fighters. Montana wasn’t carefull and Kage got an easy takedown right away, very smooth I must say. Right away Kage moved in full mount and started to rain down with shots. After a couple of big stikes Montana got rocked and it didn’t pass too much time till the referee was forced to invervine to save him.

Official decision: Kage wins by TKO (Strikes) at 4:44 in round 1.

Main Event:

Fighting for the 135 lbs belt:

http://s18.postimg.org/3n7gc1s2x/image.png

I n the blue corner the challenger Anton Chekhov (14-4)

And in the red corner the champion Ron Lemieux (19-4)

Man what a great fight and what a great main event, the fans were extatic after the fight and they sayed all their money would have been well spent even if only this fight was displayed all night.

First round it was all Lemieux with his takedowns and his controll. He managed to keep his oponent almost all the round in dominant position and even thow Chekhov tryed to finish with a submission from his back he wasn’t in a real dangere.

Second round was pretty much the same as Lemieux takedown was spot on today, and as soon as the referee stand them up, he went and got the takedown again.

Third round was a standup round, as Lemieux wanted to see the challanger game and Chekhov didn’t disapoing showing his class. Both fighters gone for punches and kicks but Chekhov won the most of the exchanges.

4th round the champ was keen on winning it going for takedown and getting it right from the beginning. After the takedown only GOD knows what drove Chekhov to resist 6 sub attempts from a verry good BJJ practicant. After failing the sub, referee stand them up but after a few punches taken Lemieux got the fight to the ground till the end of the round.

5th round was another great one, as we seen stand up and great ground as well. After doing good on the feet Chekhov got slopy with a leg kick and Lemieux with a double leg takedown, took the fight to the ground. As the fighters were tired not much happened and the referee was force to stand them up. Seing the time is almost up Chekhov tried even the clinch but it wasn’t so good for him as Lemiuex managed to pull guard and imediatly gone for a armbar. The challanger tried to roll out but the sub was too tight, and had to tap.

Official decision: Lemieux wins by Submission (Armbar) at 4:56 in round 5.

We know who will win the submission of the night as Lemieux is the only one who won by submission and the KO and Fight of the Night will be anounce by the owner later this day.

Here from the Belle Center in Montreal I’m going to say good night and good weekend.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1408973634MFN_134_poster.jpg

MFN 134! As always a pleasure for me to be here. This event will take place at Montreal Sports Complex and is being sponsored by Fury Nutrition Inc as well as Vandal Fight Boutique & Laundry.

Undercard:

David Taylor (11-5-1) vs Walt Disney (6-5) --> at 170 lbs

Taylor is making his debut tonight. He’s an interesting fighter, has already 8 wins by KO/TKO. He’s a wonderfull boxer and an elite wrestler so he should be fine wherever the fight goes.

Disney is at his 5th fight here at MFN, and he did well till now, 3 wins and 1 loss. He relansated his career and he wants now to keep pailing the wins. He is a wonderfull muay thai, an exceptional boxer and a wonderfull wrestler. Althow he lacks a bit in the BJJ department he wasn’t submitted till now.

My prediction: Tayler wins by Ko in round 3.

Karl Boreling (13-7) vs Ultimate Revenge (9-9) --> at 205 lbs

It’s a match between a stand up and a wrestler. Boreling is making his debut while Revenge won his debut. Boreling is better on the ground, has a definite advantage in the wrestling and BJJ department even if he hasn’t won by submission till now. He has 11 KO/TKO wins and he is looking good on the ground.

Revenge on the other hand has the advantage in the muay thai and boxing department. He has 3 wins by submission even thow he is only a purple belt so I think people should watch out for him even on the ground. He won his last fight thanks to his wrestling but I say he has to think twice if he realy wants to get the fight to the ground.

My prediction: Boreling wins by KO/TKO in third round.

Gyawang Lhad (12-5) vs Freddy Lee (10-6) --> at 265 lbs

Stand up fighter versus a ground expert. Lhad has 9 wins by KO/TKO and he definently has an advantage in the boxing and muay thai department. Lee on the other hand has 9 wins by submission and 1 by KO/TKO. This fight is very interesting because Lhad is succeptible on submission while Lee has been Ko’ed 5 times. The only question is who can show up better with his gameplan.

My prediction: Lee wins by submission.

Vladimir Kunitskiy (9-4) vs Sanji Sanpun (9-5) --> at 145 lbs

Kunitskiy is a former RYSE champion and after 2 straight losses is looking to reset his career here at MFN. He is good on the feet as well on the ground and he will be looking to impress. He is exceptional in boxing and wrestling and elite in muay thai. He also is a brown belt in BJJ.

Sanpun has a record of 1 and 1 in MFN , he mostly won or lose by decision. He mixes up well every fight but he isn’t looking for the finish, he just lets the fight play. He’s exceptional in muay thai, boxing, senational in wrestling and brown belt in BJJ so he can compete anywhere.

My prediction: Kunitskiy wins by decision.

Nickolau Ketchum (18-13) vs Moses Ohchooto (13-5) --> at 145 lbs

Ketchum is a veteran, he’s 30 years old and has 31 fights till now. He is doing great under the guidance of his new manager having won 5 out of his last 6 fights. OhChooto is a young fighter, at 23 years old he already has 18 fights and most of them at a high level. He is currently running a 3 fight win streak and is looking to add to it. he should have the advantage in muay thai while Ketchum seems to be better on the ground. Ketchum has 15 wins by KO/TKO. He also is a bit overwheight and he will struggle a bit to make the weight.

Main card:

Madz Ladz (12-7) vs Ghiorghos Papadopoulos (16-20) --> at 265 lbs

We have a contest between 2 good finishers, Ladz having 10 wins by TKO/KO and Papadopoulos has all his wins by TKO/KO. Papadoupoulos is more of a boxer while Ladz is better in muay thai. In wrestling department they look the same but in BJJ Ladz has the advantage. This will be a contest between two good wrestlers. I would like to see a good stand up fight but I don’t think this is the case.

My prediction: Ladz wins by TKO in 3rd round.

Fedor Emelianenko (10-4) vs Johny Slicer (18-11) --> at 265 lbs

Emilianenko and Slicer look pretty much the same as the only difference is in the boxing department where Slicer has a slite advantage. Slicer just lost against De Vega and he lost a title shot in this division. He looked pretty mad about that but De Vega didn’t give him much ofa chance. He has been a bit careless in his last fights as well as he either finish them or lost them by KO or TKO. Emilianneko just got to MFN and won by TKO his first fight here. I can’t really predict who will win but should be a hell of a fight and I predict it won’t go to the judges.

Bong Ki Duk (21-12) vs Anderson Fontes (18-10) --> at 265 lbs

An very even fight, just some minor advantages in some aerias. Ki Duk has the advantage in boxing and wrestling, while Fontes has a slite advantage in muay thai. Both fighters have won their debut and they look good doing it. Both fighters won by TKO. They are both Ko artist so look for a quick KO in this fight. Fontes looks a bit more experienced since he fought for the title 5 times in others org but only won it once. I still think Fontes can win this but it can go either way, but I do not think it will go to the judges .

Co-Main event:

Rob Tracey (18-3) vs Rajesh Koothrappali (17-12) --> at 145 lbs

A fight between 2 veterans, Koothrappali is 30 years old while Tracey has 28.

Koothrappali is currently on a 2 win streak in MFN, winning both of his fights here, and he is given a adversary of his caliber. Koothrappali is a remarkable muay thai and wrestler, wonderfull boxer and as well he is a brown belt in BJJ. He is versatile having wins by either (T)KO or submission but he also went a few times to decision.

Ahh Tracey what is there to say any more about this man, he is an remarkable muay thai, a exceptional boxer and wrestler. He is only a purple belt in BJJ but his defense is top class. All his pro fights we’re spent in MFN and he has one of the biggest win streak, winning 8 consecutive title fights and he’s been the champ from 11.04.2013 till 04.01.2014. He has is on a 4 fight wining streak and he has 12 wins by TKO/KO so look for him to finish this fight before the last bell.

My prediction: Tracey wins by KO/TKO in 2nd round.

Main event:

Peter Taphorn (19-7-1) vs Jon Irenicus (13-2-1) --> at 155 lbs

This was the fight for the 185 lbs belt:

The challanger this night is Irenicus, he has a great fighter, he’s been on a tearing lately. He has 5 wins in 6 fights in MFN and is currently running a 4 fith win streak. He also has just 1 loss in his last 10 fights. He is an sensational boxer and wrestler, exceptional muay thai and brown belt in BJJ. He has bombs in his hands and almost all his wins came thrue KO so look for him to try a quick finish.

The champ, Taphorn hasn’t lost yet in MFN, he’s one of the best fighters in the world. He hasn’t lost till he joined MFN and he had some tought oponents. He has wonderfull boxing and muay thai, excelent wrestling and his main power is the BJJ, where he is a black belt. He’s way of victory is to get his oponent down and submit him. The only question is that if he can take him down and keep him there.

My prediction: Taphorn wins by decision

PS: This are my last 2 done, I will probably take break till 15 september, I will probably do a story for 1 or 2 for my fighters but nothing big till then.

PS2: I'm not really doing this for the vip as I will buy it myself, but wanted to sturr up a bit this topic.