Ascension's - OFFICIAL Home Page

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1360138617asclogo2h.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1360138617ascmini2.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1360138617ascbanner2.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130727154002new-asc-beltb2.png

For all the official news for the best organisation in the world. Previews, Reviews, Interviews and all things related to Ascension.

Ascension Bonus Scheme

1) 1 x fighter in every Division – 100k

2) KO/TKO The Champ - 25k

3) 5 wins in a row – 250k

4) 10 fights in a row in the org – 250k

5) Smack talker of the month – 200k

Fight Of The Year – 500k to each fighter

Fighter of the Year – 1 Million

We are now doing Of The Night Awards 15k some of the best around.

Go support the orgs Merchandise partner KAISER for the best fight wear in the game.

ASCENSION 274 – LONDON WOMBLEY ARENA ATTENDANCE: 93,607

Hello ladies and gents, this is your man Furious Styles in London, live on the scene at Wombley Arena where Ascension is about to blow the roof off! Tickets are already sold out and the Wombley Arena crew is setting up for this tremendous event where there’ll be ninety-three plus thousand MMA crazies will be yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs! Of course, Ascension loves that kind of noise, so without further ado, let’s get down to business!
SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE: “WARPATH” JAMES PROUDSTAR (20-4) of CONVICTED INC. versus ARVYDAS SABONIS (28-12) of THE BROKEN HALO PRIDE
Now this is how I like to see major events started! We have two heavy hitting, large, and capable men with attitudes to match as these two warriors step into the cage of judgment for the first time against one another! I’m sure many in attendance will expect the same thing that I do: a knockout! Sabonis won his last battle via Armbar submission, but something tells me that neither of those two behemoths will go to the ground unless the opponent has sent them there from a majorly damaging strike!
Warpath has quite a height advantage in this fight so expect him to stay outside and utilize his educated, vicious, powerful punches to keep Sabonis at bay. Sabonis is now small man by any means and he has the weight advantage, so I wouldn’t put it past him to try and take this fight to the ground where he may be able to utilize that weight, but more than likely he’ll look to lean his extra weight against Proudstar in the clinch and take his chances there.
Proudstar, however, is a title holder of three different organizations for a reason. Championship experience is a factor that can’t be measured and will no doubt assist him in this battle. Sabonis has championship experience as well, but it seems to me that Proudstar has more, despite him having more fights overall. Either way, if there’s not a vicious knockout in this battle then I’ll be very shocked!

Prediction: Since I obviously will predict a victory by a fellow Convicted Inc. alliance member, I’m going with Proudstar via KO (Punch) in the 2nd Round

LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLE: GERARD “EL TORO” ESQUEDA (27-11-2) of the LEGION OF DOOM versus “THE HELLRAISER” HENRIK TORHAMMER (18-8) of the FINNFIGHTERS

Both of these fighters are title holders so it’s always great when a battle features a champion versus champion! Esqueda steps into this contest with a red belt in BJJ, a tremendous accomplishment and well deserved! Many an opponent can attest to his abilities on the ground and that’s where this fight may be won by him if Torhammer puts himself into a bad situation. Esqueda’s ten pound advantage will definitely work in his favor should this fight to the ground.
Torhammer will have to rely upon his speed and punching power to end this fight fast so he doesn’t have to end up defending himself on the ground! He has enough experience to know what to look for from Esqueda but that doesn’t mean he won’t have a hell of a time keeping this fight on its feet where I believe he has the best chance. The x factor in this fight as I see it is indeed Torhammer’s ability to turn the lights out on an opponent in the blink of an eye with one well-placed punch!

Prediction: I think Esqueda’s aggression will allow him to take this fight to the ground where he’ll be able to control the action for a decision. I’ll go with Esqueda via Unanimous Decision

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: ERNIE ELS (23-9-2) of THE CONSORTIUM versus “THE BATON ROUGE BUTCHER” LeROY LeBLANC (44-18) of CONVICTED INC.

LeBlanc steps into the cage with the height, weight and experience advantage, so Els definitely has his hands full in this one! LeBlanc, however, does bring a two fight losing streak into this contest so that may be a factor in the approach he takes for this fight. LeBlanc still carries a lot of power in his fists and feet so a knockout is always possible when he’s in the cage.
Els may have a psychological advantage in this fight because he was the last person to defeat LeBlanc via TKO on July 23 so having that confidence will be a factor. Els brings a three fight win streak and like LeBlanc, he has the ability to end the fight quickly with his educated hands and feet. It’s a possibility that LeBlanc will be the more aggressive fighter because he may feel has to prove to himself and to Els that he’s capable of being as dangerous a fighter as ever.

Prediction: I’ll favor LeBlanc in this fight due to his fight experience, plus he’ll look for a bit of payback for the most recent loss Els hung on him last month. LeBlanc via KO in the 2nd Round

FEATHERWEIGHT BATTLE: “THE STIGMATIZER” MISTER SPOCK (30-12-3) of the LOHOO CREW versus JAMESON “GUINNESS” CONNEMARA (17-3) of the STEEL PENN ALLIANCE

Spock, with his parents obviously being very big Star Trek fans, has an experience advantage over Connemara, but Connemara’s record is very impressive overall, though he has struggled during his last three fights and has been on a losing streak! Connemara’s management team is a bit puzzled as to why he’s suddenly struggling after having such a stellar beginning, but it does happen at times.
Spock will be better served keeping this fight standing because Connemara has proven that he’s quite effective on the ground and if this fight goes there, I think the momentum and advantage swings heavily in his favor! Since Connemara is much younger, Spock will have to try and end the fight early because if not, it’s possible that Connemara’s energy alone will overwhelm Spock. Look for Spock to seek the knockout to go home early so Connemara should get in his boxing sparring in preparation for this one.

Prediction: I think Connemara withstands the early onslaught that Spock will unleash and will rely on his youthful energy to carry him through to victory. Connemara by Unanimous Decision

MIDDLEWEIGHT BATTLE: THE STIG (18-5) of THE BROKEN HALO PRIDE versus ROBERT “ICE CREAM” VAN WINKLE (27-13) of TEAM CONQUER

Although Stig doesn’t have nearly the same experience as Van Winkle - who apparently is a big Vanilla Ice fan - but his striking power can alter the course of a fight very quickly! This is a factor that Van Winkle will have to pay attention to because if he doesn’t, he may very well be waking up while looking at the lights and having quite the attitude to accompany that.
Van Winkle has been involved in a lot of fights that ended in a decision so he may opt to take this approach. His experience factor may allow him to maneuver himself into a lay-and-pray situation that will allow him to stay away from Stig’s power plus frustrate Stig in the process. I know the crowd in attendance wants to see brutality and blood, but sometimes the more cautious approach does pay off in the end.

Prediction: I think The Stig will be able to catch Van Winkle on the jaw to end this fight quickly. The Stig by KO in the 1st Round

LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLE: TERRANCE “JACKSON” CLAM DIGGER (20-4-1) of AXIS OF EVIL versus JEAN SIBELIUS (40-15) of the FINNFIGHTERS

Clam Digger may look to be very aggressive in this battle as he has the youth advantage. He has been involved in many unanimous decision battles as of late and perhaps is struggling to finish off his opponents, but a win is a win and that’s the bottom line. Sibelius has the weight advantage in this battle and he may very well focus on trying to take this fight to the ground where he can use that weight to keep Digger under control.
I think both warriors are going to struggle trying to finish off the other so this may turn into a positioning battle. Both are skilled on the ground, absolutely, but caution may be prevalent in this battle and if either of these competitors is finished before the final bell, I’ll be very surprised.

Prediction: I’ll go with Digger due to his youth advantage. Digger by Unanimous Decision

FEATHERWEIGHT BATTLE: “TIGHT” MICROSCOPIC HUNT (28-15-3) of FIGHTERS FIRST ALLIANCE versus JAMES POTKUKELKKA (25-14) of the FINNFIGHTERS

This will be an interesting confrontation because both men have a great deal of experience, thus it will be very difficult for either of them to surprise the opponent. Potkukelkka has the weight advantage so don’t be surprised if he opts to try and bring Hunt to the ground where he can use that advantage to wear Hunt down and possibly look for the finish.
Hunt will be well served to keep this fight on its feet as best as possible where he can possibly land the knockout punch he’ll be seeking against Potkukelkka. Look for Hunt to either use his agility and speed as best as possible, or he may even decide to get in close and try to lock Potkukelkka into a clinch to have the best chance to land solid punches.

Prediction: I think Hunt manages to land a knockout punch, though he’ll struggle for a while to land it. Hunt by KO in the 3rd Round

HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: SEAVILLE BRI (27-14-2) of the LEGION OF DOOM versus MARCUS “THE IMMORTAL” AVERY (13-3) of THE CORPORATION

We have a classic battle of aggressive and powerful youth versus accomplished and methodical experience in this contest! Avery brings an impressive record against the accomplished veteran Bri, so what we may see is Avery try to finish this fight fast and furiously in an attempt to simply outwork Bri. Bri has seen it all and knows how to remain calm under fire so if Avery’s aggression lands him in a troubled spot, Bri will be able to take advantage of it very quickly.
Bri still has the ability to put his opponent’s into trouble if they underestimate him, so Avery better not allow his confidence to become overconfidence. Avery should also not fight to protect his record or he may hold himself back inadvertently, and that could prove to be very costly.

Prediction: I think Avery will be able to channel his aggression and power into that one knockout shot he needs. Avery by KO in the 1st Round

WELTERWEIGHT BATTLE: “SHAZAM!” BILL BATSON (34-14-2) of the LEGION OF DOOM versus ROBERT De NOTEBOOM (26-16-1)

Simply stated, Batson wants to keep this fight standing and Noteboom wants to take this fight to the ground! Batson has the height and weight advantage so look for him to try and lock Noteboom into a clinch where he can keep him close, have a better chance to control him, and also feel when Noteboom attempts to take him to the ground.
Noteboom will either try to overpower Batson to take this fight to the ground or he may try to counter-attack his way into taking Batson to the ground. Either way, if and when this fight goes to the ground, look for Noteboom to be very aggressive in his efforts to make Batson tap out as quickly as possible!

Prediction: I believe Batson will be able to keep this fight standing long enough to win by points. Batson by Unanimous Decision

LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLE: “OLDER UNDERACHIEVER” BYRON NELSON (18-13) of THE CONSORTIUM versus JOHN BONHAM (16-5-1) of RISSA LLC

Last but not least we finish the night with two men who have taken different paths to where they are today. Nelson has been involved in quite a few Unanimous Decision battles so he has become accustomed to going the distance in his fights. Bonham likewise has also been involved in many Unanimous Decision battles but he seems to be very aggressive no matter who he faces, and I believe this will be the deciding factor in this fight.
Look for Bonham to stay outside and try to punch his way to victory because he has a tremendous height advantage against Nelson. Nelson, on the other hand, will want to bob and weave his way into close quarters so he can drag Bonham to the mat where he has a much better chance of controlling him and possibly trying to lock a submission hold onto his long limbs.

Prediction: I think Bonham has enough ability and energy to keep throwing punches to keep Nelson at a distance. Bonham by Unanimous Decision

All right good people, that’s my time and I thank you kindly for joining me for this preview of this exciting night of fights! Ascension and Kaiser are proud to bring to you a lineup that promises pain, punishment, and pummeling! I hope you look forward to these battles as much as I do and see how accurately you guess the outcome of each contest. Take care, be well and I’ll see you at the fights!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

ASCENSION 275 BIG DIPPER LOS ANGELES LA MEMORIAL COLISEUM ATTENDANCE: 93,607

Greetings good folks, or should I say whats up!? Were here in warm and busy Los Angeles and the Memorial Coliseum is already jumping with major activity! Ascension fighters on the huge event this weekend are conducting interviews, signing autographs, and of course, talking smack to one another! Im sure they dont mind the pictures with the lovely Kaiser ladies who are donning bikinis in this great warm weather, but since Im here on business, lets get down to it!

FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE: ANDRZEJ GAJEWSKI (31-4-1) of POLISH EAGLES NEST versus ICE VANILLA ICE COLD (31-6) of AXIS OF EVIL

Gajewski, the multi-title holder warrior who currently ranks as the #3 Featherweight in Tycoon as well as the #24 Pound-For-Pound fighter, steps into the cage against the #2 Featherweight in Tycoon as the #2 Pound-For-Pound fighter! This is going to be a colossal match against two of the very best in the business and I have no doubt that no one will be disappointed!

Ice is the taller man but that will make little difference in my opinion as Gajewski has proven he can battle against fighters of all shapes and sizes. The same holds true for Cold so he wont be surprised by anything Gajewski does in the cage. On a side note, Im very surprised that Colds entrance music isnt Ice Ice Baby but hey, what do I know?

Ice steps into this battle on an 8 FIGHT WIN STREAK so he has major momentum on his side! Gajewski has a 3 FIGHT WIN STREAK but has suffered losses recently to Mr. Azure and Chan-Sung Jung. Hell be looking to not only hold onto his title but also halt the very impressive roll that Cold has been on; a tall order to say the least! Buckle down and brace yourselves folks because this is going to be one hell of an explosive battle!

Prediction: I feel that Cold is just bringing too much momentum into this fight for Gajewski, so Im going with Cold by Unanimous Decision

SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: JAMIE THE WRECKING BALL ANDERTON (29-9-1) of the EVOLUTION FIGHT CLAN versus ERNESTO OLIVEIRA (41-12)

Another clash of champions is on tap in this fight between the current Heavyweight Ascension champion and the Super Heavyweight Heroic champion! Expect plenty of fireworks in this one because both of these men like to go for the knockout, and they both have the ability and power to do just that! However, Oliveira may opt to try and take this fight to the ground where he has proven to be very effective, plus he can best utilize his great weight advantage on the ground to wear Anderton down.

Anderton will be best served to not only keep this fight standing, but hell want to try and keep Oliveira at a distance so he cant lock him into a clinch where that weight advantage would potentially allow him to take the fight to the ground, or slow the pace of the fight greatly while leaning his weight against Anderton. Look for Anderton to be very aggressive in a bid to end this fight in the first round with a knockout! If Oliveira can withstand the early onslaught then he has a solid chance of earning the victory.

Prediction: I think Oliveiras experience will enable him to withstand Andertons aggression in the opening round and hell eventually wear Anderton down by taking this fight to the ground and controlling him there. Oliveira by Unanimous Decision

HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: CARL CRUSHER CREEL (41-10) versus BRICK NO AIR TIRES (21-7-1) of THE BROKEN HALO PRIDE

One of the more interesting names in Tycoon, Brick Tires, brings his recent victory over Blood Blane into the cage against the half-man, half-cyborg in Creel, or as Ill call him, CCC. The immediate advantage here is Tires being eight years younger plus he has a weight advantage, but Creel has the experience factor that cant be overlooked!

Creel has some of the most damaging punches in the business so Tires will have to rely upon his youthful energy, excellent defense and championship experience to keep his chin safe! He currently holds the Heavyweight title in Synchronicity and has definitely earned that title as he also possess quite an impactful punch in his arsenal! So, in a nutshell, look for one of these warriors to kiss canvas. Creel may try to catch Tires with a counter-punch as Tires may be the more aggressive fighter in this matchup.

Prediction: Obviously Im never going to vote against a fellow member of Convicted Inc., plus Creel has proven himself time and time again, so Im going with Creel by KO in the 2nd Round

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE: DOOM UNIT (18-4) of the FINNFIGHTERS versus BARRY ALLEN (21-3-1) of the DIRTY OLD COCKSMEN

Doom Unitthat was my nickname in college from this one girlfriendbut thats another story and were focusing on MMA right now! The battling experience is basically even between these two combatants so neither man really has an edge there. Allen has a basically ten pound advantage but I dont think that will be substantial enough to sway the fight in his favor prominently.

Unit has been involved in a lot of Unanimous Decision victories as of late so he has become accustomed to going the distance and controlling the action in the cage. Allen, however, not only has been involved in numerous Unanimous Decision victories as of late, but hes also stepping into this fight on a 9 FIGHT WIN STREAK! Thats a tremendous amount of momentum, plus he has a previous victory over Doom Unit from their confrontation on June 7. That previous victory may prove to be a slight psychological advantage and could cause Unit to be more aggressive than he normally would be because he wants to prove he can beat Allen. Both men should prepare themselves for a long, difficult fight because I believe thats exactly what theyre going to get!

Prediction: Due to his previous victory, Ill give Allen the slight edge in this fight though hes going to have a hell of a time earning it. Allen by Unanimous Decision

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: ROLEN SPLIFFS (56-18-2) of TEAM CONQUER versus MIGUEL EL CONQUISTADOR CAMACHO (17-4) of THE GOONIES

To be obvious, Spliffs, the very happy Lakers fan who is also apparently a lover of the Westside, has a massive experience advantage in this battle! Not only will Camacho not be able to fool Spliffs with anything he does, but Spliffs will also know how to counter, or at least decrease the damage of whatever attacks Camacho chooses.

However, being 11 years younger, a bit shorter and a bit lighter will allow Camacho to have the speed, agility and conditioning advantage, at least I assume so, and if thats indeed the case, Camacho may be able to force the issue by being very assertive and making Spliffs feel a bit more pressure than he would like. Its quite possible that Camacho tries to take this fight to the ground to utilize his excellent ground fighting skills while potentially frustrating Spliffs.

Of course when looking at these two, the possibility of one of these fighters kissing canvas is rather high since theyre both proven they have tremendous knockout power! Whoever gets the clean shot may very well end this fight very quickly.

Prediction: I think Camacho will be able to use his youthful aggression to force Spliffs into an odd angle where Camachos fists will test his chin. Ill go with Camacho by KO in the 2nd Round

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: THOR OMEGA (33-15-1) of THE BROKEN HALO PRIDE versus THE ALABAMA ALPHA MALE BOBBY LEE DANIELS (26-8-1) of the FINNFIGHTERS

Omega will enjoy a major height advantage in this battle so expect him to stay on the outside and let his educated fists fly while causing Daniels to stay at bay! The Cage Wars Hilo Light Heavyweight champion can rely upon his championship experience against Daniels as well. Daniels has the youth advantage and since hes much shorter, he may very well be able to maneuver in close to Omega, eliminating his height advantage and potentially using his height against him on the ground!

If Daniels is able to drag Omega to the ground then those long limbs put Omega in trouble against Daniels. Daniels does have championship experience as well but not as recently as Omega, so he may be very aggressive if hes able to put Omega in a submission predicament. Daniels will look to win this battle by ground-and-pound while Omega wants to keep this fight on its feet where he has knocked out opponents before.

Prediction: I think youth and aggression allows Daniels to get in close, drag Omega to the ground, and eventually wear the taller man down and the ground-and-pound finishes the fight. Daniels by TKO (Strikes) in the 3rd Round

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: STAN THE RAM PAIGE (28-11) of the LEGION OF DOOM versus IVAN THE DRAGON LAVRONENKO (30-12-3) of ACME ST. PETERSBURG

With two fighters whose nicknames are animals, this promises to be a fun battle to watch! Both warriors have seen plenty of battles so theyll be able to make things difficult for the other man should the opportunity arise. Oh, by the way, The Ram is yet another nickname I had in college, but I wont elaborate because this is an MMA reportgiggity.

Lavronenko definitely favors the ground game where he likes to make his opponents tapout or he outdistances them with his cardio and wins by Unanimous Decision. On the other hand, Paige will do his absolute best to keep this fight standing, because being on the ground with a man who holds a red belt in BJJ is a very dangerous course of action!

Both men are physically very similar so this fight will boil down to determination and the ability to catch the opponent off balance or counter over-aggression. Look for this battle to be a chess match.

Prediction: I think Paige manages to keep this fight standing due to his standup skills, but hell have to rely heavily upon his takedown defense in the clinch to pull this victory off. Paige by TKO (Strikes) in the 3rd Round

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: MAELSTROM MAESTER OCHU (21-9) of THE BROKEN HALO PRIDE versus TYSON THE TERROR JACOBS (14-6-1) of TEAM CONQUER

Ochu is a highly skilled competitor who, in this battle, is at the height and weight disadvantage, but he has the ability and experience to keep Jacobs off balance by using speed and agility! The challenge Ochu faces is not only preventing the powerful Jacobs from landing any solid punches while standing, but Jacobs is educated on the ground and has finished opponents with painful submissions as well.

Jacobs will look to use his reach advantage to prevent Ochu from getting close enough to try and take him to the ground, and Jacobs has shown solid takedown defense and that, combined with his power, will make Ochu really have to work hard to take this fight to the ground! Hes not uncomfortable on the ground but against a shorter fighter with Ochus skills, I think thats the last place he wants to be, especially when he has powerful fists.

Prediction: I think Jacobs manages to keep this fight standing and will eventually land a solid punch that turns Ochus lights out. Jacobs by KO in the 2nd Round

WELTERWEIGHT BATTLE: COOPER KO FEDEX ABREU (19-4) of THE CONSORTIUM versus TRAVIS BICKLE (28-12-2) of THE CONSORTIUM

Amongst my favorite types of fights are those between Alliance members, and this inter-Alliance battle promises to be vicious! Not only will the loser have to hear it from the winner, but other members of the Alliance will bust his balls for a while and that in itself is great motivation. Bickle brings the weight advantage into this battle but has lost his last 3 fights, so that may be a bit of a psychological caveat.

On the other hand, Abreu brings a 3 FIGHT WIN STREAK into the cage with him and that has a psychological advantage from my perspective, but hell have to overcome the experience advantage that Bickle has. With that experience comes skill and Bickle is definitely a very skilled fighter, so Abreus game plan will have to be solid to overcome that skill. Though Abreu is solid on the ground, I think it works to his advantage to try and send a KO via FedEx to Bickle early, because if he doesnt then he may end up facing a frustrating night on the ground.

Prediction: I believe Abreu will be able to land one clean punch and end this fight early. Abreu by KO in the 2nd Round

MIDDLWEIGHT BATTLE: CORMAC GUTZ (19-7-2) of the FINNFIGHTERS versus TOPI TAKALA (30-11-1) of the FINNFIGHTERS

Now this will be a fun way to end the night of fights with yet another inter-Alliance battle between two proud, accomplished warriors! I have the feeling that Takala is one of the primary trainers for the FinnFighters and Gutz has been training with him at various times, so now Gutz will see how he fares when the battles are more serious.

Takalas height advantage will enable him to let his fists fly in effort to prevent Gutz from getting in close. Takala has a tendency to take his fights the distance, choosing to control the fight while frustrating the opponent, so Gutz will have to be aware of this and adjust his aggression and plan of attack accordingly. Since hes a bit younger, Gutz may rely on his level of activity and solid punches to try and end this fight so he can avoid any potential Unanimous Decision situation. If Gutz gets in close, look for him to try and lock Takala into a clinch and let his painful punches do the damage on the inside!

Prediction: I think Gutz will be able to keep the pressure on Takala and do a good amount of damage in the clinch. Gutz by KO in the 3rd Round

Okay cool kids, thats the conclusion of this preview and I hope you enjoyed your time. This night of fights promises to be very exciting, impactful, and bloody, so do not miss it by any means! Ascension works diligently to bring you the best fights they possibly can and having a night like this where multiple champions battle one another is the type of hard-hitting action Ascension is proud to bring to all of you. Take care, be well, and Ill see you at the fights!

• Upvote 3

ASCENSION 77 WOMBLEY ARENA, LONDON ATTENDANCE: 93,607

Hello good folks, I hope all of you are well. As usual Ascension has another exciting and hard-hitting night of action scheduled! Wombley Arena will definitely be rocking and rolling so I hope all of those in attendance are ready for a wild night! Without further ado…let’s get down to business!

LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE: KARNAK “THE SHATTERER” MANDAZUR (35-7) of CONVICTED INC. versus GERARD “EL TORO” ESQUEDA (27-12-2) of the LEGION OF DOOM

Mandazur, who comes into this fight holding two other titles, looks to make it a third title as he steps into the cage against the current Lightweight Champion, Esqueda! Every time there’s a champion versus champion battle, there’s nothing short of intrigue, strategic intelligence and potential brutality!
Mandazur has stopped many an opponent with his dangerous punches that carry quite a bit of power in them, so look for Esqueda to really focus on his striking defense and agility to do his best to avoid serious damage. Mandazur will definitely look to keep this fight standing so he can utilize his height advantage and avoid dealing with Esqueda’s ground game.
On the other hand, Esqueda will want to take this fight to the ground as soon as possible so he can utilize his weight advantage and, obviously, having a red belt in BJJ, allows him to be very comfortable – and dangerous – on the ground. Many opponents have tapped out to Esqueda but he has also been involved in numerous unanimous decisions, so taking fights the distance won’t be a problem for him.

Prediction: Obviously I can’t go against a fellow Convicted Inc. alliance member, so that makes this easy for me. Mandazur by KO in the 2nd Round

FEATHERWEIGHT BATTLE: MR. AZURE (37-8) of THE CONSORTIUM versus “TIGHT” MICROSCOPIC HUNT (29-15-3) of the FIGHTERS FIRST ALLIANCE

Mr. Azure has done it all in his extensive fight experience, so there won’t be any surprises from Hunt in that respect. Azure though has struggled recently, losing two fights in a row, but keep in mind that those losses have been against the top ranked Featherweights in the entire Tycoon world, Vanilla Ice Cold and Partio! There isn’t a finish Azure hasn’t performed so Hunt will be in for one hell of a fight!
Hunt will definitely have to keep this fight standing if he wants to have a chance to emerge as the victor of this contest. Azure’s red belt in BJJ is an absolutely scary weapon but Hunt’s brutal and punishing fists are an equalizer to that! Hunt has proven to be very effective and damaging on his feet so Azure will need to rely on his massive experience and skill to keep his chin from being dented. Hunt has a great deal of experience as well so he knows what to do in the cage.

Prediction: I think Azure will be able to methodically take this fight to the ground, perhaps using counter-attacks to keep Hunt off balance. If and when this fight goes to the ground, Hunt will have to fight big time to either control Azure or get back to standing. Azure by Unanimous Decision

SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: “TIME” TINY McGEE (29-16) of FAT CAMP versus “THE AXMAN” BUSTER GRIMES (35-12) of CAVEMEN ASSASSINS CULT

McGee is going to have to rely on speed and agility to keep himself out of trouble with Grimes because Grimes has the weight advantage, which he’ll look to exploit in the clinch as I see it! Neither of these warriors is particularly skilled on the ground so this will boil down to who is able to control the clinch or obviously land that one brain-mashing punch that turns the lights out.
Grimes is on a roll with a current five fight win streak and like McGee, he also packs quite a whallop in his fists, but is also dangerous with his kicks, which is something McGee will definitely have to protect against should he manage to stay out of the clinch. Grimes may opt to stay on the outside and try to end this fight quickly with his bone-crushing kicks rather than try to clinch so be on the lookout for that.

Prediction: I think Grimes will manage to take this fight into the clinch where he’ll be able to control the action while keeping himself in a good defensive position from McGee’s painful fists. Grimes by KO in the 3rd Round

WELTERWEIGHT BATTLE: RICARDO “THE NEXT GENERATION” GRACIE (27-8-1) of EVOLUTION FIGHT CLAN versus “BIG BAD” MK ULTRA (42-20-2) of GRABTHE.INFO

Gracie enjoys a seven year youth advantage from the get-go so look for him to be very aggressive as soon as the bell rings in an attempt to wear down the older veteran, Ultra! Gracie is the shorter fighter so look for him to try and keep this fight close so he can minimize the reach advantage Ultra brings into this fight. Gracie has been involved in numerous unanimous decision fights so he’s comfortable controlling the action.
Ultra has seen it all and done it all so look for him to settle in immediately and study Gracie quickly as he moves around the ring, looking for his opportunity. I think Ultra will try to test Gracie’s chin early and often to try and take some of the energy out of the younger competitor to slow the pace and present more angles for punches to land. Ultra has proven he has knockout power so Gracie will need to be on defensive point to avoid being dropped.

Prediction: I think the veteran is able take control of this fight by slowing the pace and frustrating Gracie. Ultra by Unanimous Decision

FEATHERWEIGHT BATTLE: SEBASTIEN “SNAKE OUT OF GOTHENBURG” LINNE (38-19) versus JIMMER OCTOPULUS (13-4-1) of the FINNFIGHTERS

Octopulus, though at an experience disadvantage, has fought his way to an impressive and respectable record, winning many of them by way of TKO! Octopulus has proven that his fists are dangerous and thus, Linne will need to rely upon his massive experience to keep his chin tucked safely because if he doesn’t, that may potentially equal a very short night.
Linne may not pack the pop he once used to, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t possess the ability to catch Octopulus off-guard with a well-timed shot! Linne knows he’ll have a difficult time standing toe-to-toe with Octopulus so look for him to try and take this fight into the clinch where he can control the action much better using his weight advantage.

Prediction: I think Octopulus will manage to take this fight to the ground and control the action. Whether or not he’ll be able to ground-and-pound his way to a win over Linne is the question he’ll have to answer. Octopulus by TKO (Strikes) in the 3rd Round

LIGHTWEIGHT BATTLE: YURY VESNEV (21-9) of the STEEL PENN ALLIANCE versus CHRIS “THE INVERSE MIDAS” HERZOG (39-23-3) of the COLD BLOODED KILLERS

Ten years the elder in this contest, Herzog will have to rely on that major experience to keep himself out of trouble in this battle! Herzog may look to try and be very defensive in the early stages of this fight to try and lure Vesnev into making an early mistake, allowing Herzog to counter and take this fight to the ground where he can control the action. He may opt to try for a submission but only if the opportunity presents itself.
I think Vesnev will look to try and take this fight into the clinch to test how well he’s able to land punches, and if he struggles to do so then look for him to risk his chances on the ground where he’s comfortable. Having been involved in numerous Unanimous Decisions, Vesnev has the patience and capability of dragging the fight out while controlling the action, but that doesn’t mean he may not try to finish the fight on the ground to see if Herzog is able to withstand his aggression.

Prediction: Vesnev seems to have the better ability to control this fight either in the clinch or on the ground, so I’ll go with him to win. Vesnev by Unanimous Decision

SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: JUAN “CHACAL” VELASQUEZ (18-6) of THE GOONIES versus “BRUTAL” JOE BIGGS (13-6) of the CHILDREN OF THE LAW OF ONE

Velasquez is at a major height and weight disadvantage in this clash so look for him to use speed, agility and energy to counter those facts! With his style of fighting, Velasquez may very well throw caution to the wind and just try to pummel Biggs as soon as the bell rings to test the larger man’s ability to take a punch!
Biggs, the owner of a red belt which is very rare and impressive for a man his size, will definitely look to stay on the outside and size up Velasquez for one of his crushing punches! His height advantage may cause Velasquez to try and take this fight into the clinch, but Biggs will be able to lean his weight against Velasquez and sap his energy. Biggs will have to methodically pace himself to avoid gassing himself out early while doing his best to unleash major damage with his fists!

Prediction: Someone is going to get dropped early and painfully in this fight! Biggs by KO in the 1st Round

SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT BATTLE: MOHAMMED SHEIK ALLAH “ABU AL-SHARIF OBAMA” ALI BABA MOHAMMED (29-9-1) of the COLD BLOODED KILLERS versus RAU UTU (12-6) of the TYCOON WORLD ORDER

All right, to save myself some time, I’ll refer to Mr. Mohammed as Mohammed because that’s a lot to type each and every time. Fitting of a man with that many names, he has many victories using his surgical-precision punches that cause an unexpected amount of damage to his opponents! He has recently lost his last two battles to excellent super heavyweights so look for him to be very aggressive in this battle.
Though the same age, Utu is at the experience disadvantage and will have to rely on his instincts a bit more to give himself the best chance to win this matchup. His major height and weight advantage will allow him to stay on the outside and throw bombs at Mohammed. If he’s not able to catch Mohammed cleanly then look for him to take this fight into the clinch so he can lean that massive weight against Mohammed and wear him down while slowing the pace and frustrating.

Prediction: I think Utu’s size advantage is just too much to overcome for the veteran Mohammed. Utu by Knockout in the 1st Round

FEATHERWEIGHT BATTLE: PAUL LUVI (14-4) of VENDETTA versus “THE STIGMATIZER” MISTER SPOCK (30-13-3)

Luvi is eight years younger so look for him to be aggressive in an attempt to sap Spock’s energy early. Luvi may opt to do this by taking the fight to the ground as soon as possible to slowly work his way into a dominant position and look to either try and ground-and-pound Spock out or just control him with superior ground skills.
Spock will look to use his massive experience advantage to lull Luvi into a position he doesn’t want to be in then go for the knockout finish, because the longer this fight goes on, the fewer his chances are of winning in my opinion. Spock may opt to use Luvi’s aggression to his advantage by counter-attacking him, potentially leaving his chin open for a clean shot.

Prediction: Luvi should be able to use his youthful exuberance to pull out the victory. Luvi by TKO (Strikes) in the 3rd Round

FEATHERWEIGHT BATTLE: “DAREDEVIL” BAM JACKASS (24-11-1) of RISSA LLC versus “SPITFIRE” GEGARD HOUELLEBECQ (20-11) of EVOLUTION FIGHT CLAN

Rounding out the night of action are two men who are pretty evenly matched up in terms of their record, so look for their respective fight plans to be a major key in this battle. Look for Jackass to use his height and weight advantage to try and keep this fight in the standup and allow him to land vicious strikes. He may even look to take this fight into the clinch where he can control the action and gauge the amount of damage he can do.
Spitfire has been involved in a lot of unanimous decision victories so look for him to try and control the pace of the match by countering Jackass’ attacks early in the fight. Spitfire may look to be more defensive than he normally is in hopes that Jackass wears himself out with his aggression and begins to leave himself open for more strikes than normal.

Prediction: I think Jackass manages to catch Houellebecq with a brutal punch that ends the fight quickly. Jackass by KO in the 2nd Round

All right good people, that’s my time and I thank you again for joining me for another preview. Ascension and Kaiser look forward to entertaining the numerous fans with this tremendous fight card and I have no doubt there will be some surprises, some blood spilled, and some great skill on display. For those who’ll be in attendance, I have no doubt you’ll be grateful that you witness this night of hard-hitting action in person. Take care, be well and I’ll see you at the fights!

BY Furious Styles