New guys

psychosmudge

determined will help a submission guy as well as intelligent, granite chin is also a big help for ground guys as it means they wont get knocked out while trying takedowns. But Determined and Intelligent will help them know how to sink in submission and also stop them from getting disheartened if they fail in a sub or takedown attempt

• Upvote 1

All the hiddens are important everywhere. The only ones I'd never pick are injuries and popularity.

Yeah you can still roll a granite without picking it. Picking the hidden just adds 30 points to it. So for example if you would have rolled a 1/150 chin otherwise picking granite chin gets you a 31/150.

• Upvote 1

Heart is good, chin is good, determined is good. I never choose pupular, injuries, extensive amateur record

Determined is heart. ;)

Amateur record is one I'd never pick as well because it's the only hidden you can increase yourself.

I always pick granite chin and fast learner and I vary between heart, adapt game plan and ko power.

Fast learners are a waste because once you hit the skill cap then that hidden becomes useless

Fast learners are a waste because once you hit the skill cap then that hidden becomes useless

It doesn't become useless, it just gets replaced on the tale of the tape page because there a hierarchy of what shows up ad why. Hitting the cap doesn't change whether or not your fighter has KO power or a chin, it just means he will now probably say Insanely Flexible since his flex will be so high.

It doesn't become useless, it just gets replaced on the tale of the tape page because there a hierarchy of what shows up ad why. Hitting the cap doesn't change whether or not your fighter has KO power or a chin, it just means he will now probably say Insanely Flexible since his flex will be so high.

I mean one he hits the skill cap the plus 30 on learning you got from ticking the box becomes a waste you could have put that +30 on heart ko or chin, which will still be useful after you max out

You will hit the skill cap quicker but then another skill will be-30

It depend on the fighter type I'm shooting for. If I want a big, dumb brawler, then KO Power, Granite Chin and Big Heart. That's a good build if you're willing to invest some time in their training, because they are more likely to be slow learners. Somebody who was intended to be a submission fighter, I might replace KO Power with Adapts Game Plan. For someone that I want to fight ASAP, I might replace KO Power with Fast Learner.

I mean one he hits the skill cap the plus 30 on learning you got from ticking the box becomes a waste you could have put that +30 on heart ko or chin, which will still be useful after you max out

It also lets you spend more time fighting with a maxed out fighter before the injuries add up...

I disagree here i always click fast learner.It better to reach your skill cap then have killer hiddens and never reach it.If you click fast learner usually if his other hiddens or okay you got a keeper .