Getting a fight

BronzeWhaler

Message the owner of the organization you did sign with that you want a fight only he can set up a fight then you will need to accept it. Just go to your fighters page and under your fighters profile picture will be picture of the organizetion you are signed with. Press on it and there will be name of the owner press on it also and message the manager you want to fight as soon as possible.

Have patience. Fight offers aren't always possible within the first few days after signing a contract. Like others have said, message the org owner to tell him that you want an offer. LMS always keeps my fighters pretty active, but keep in mind that waiting a week to get a fight offer is completely normal.

Any way to do anything in QFC? I got a new fighter that is still waiting for a fight, usually it's right away.

I've waited 7-10 days before for a QFC fight, it doesn't happen all that often but it does happen... typically on the edge weight classes (little shits and super big shits).