Looking for an opponent

RoLe

Hey guys I'm looking for a top 500 p4p opponent to fight this fella " Bruce Do 123589 " in an open weight fight on the 13th of this month. It's a 1 fight deal worth 3k across the board. Message me in game if Interested. I will take the 1st top 500 p4p fighter that messages me "866".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Listen fellas I've been at this a lot longer then most of you but this card is to benefit an alliance member who is low on cash. That being said its an opportunity for someone to fight a top 600 p4p opponent to increase your rank, hype and pop. It's an easy 6k which could turn into 9k.

If you don't have anything nice to say then please keep you comments to yourself.

Oh and 866 is my manager # so anyone could look up my profile to send me a PM.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Listen fellas I've been at this a lot longer then most of you but this card is to benefit an alliance member who is low on cash. That being said its an opportunity for someone to fight a top 600 p4p opponent to increase your rank, hype and pop. It's an easy 6k which could turn into 9k.

If you don't have anything nice to say then please keep you comments to yourself.

Maybe next time add this info to the original post since most of us are bad at reading minds and that sort of stuff. Anyways, 9k is still nothing. You need to give us something else than riddles as incentive for us to take the fight. :D

Anyways, hope you find your fighter...

In your first post you said your looking for a top 500 guy right? I'd of thought most of the top 500 are already fighting top 600ish anyway so its not that great of an opportunity. I also think you could have saved the confusion had you asked... Listen guys an alliance member of mine needs a fighter to fight cheap he's a bit hard up etc... But even then top 500 guys probably won't want to fight so cheaply given theaamount of work their managers will have put into them. You don't need to play the I've been here longer card, you're first post was hazy at best

For fuck sake people i see the game is changing....People didn't bitch this much about cash back when cash was actually useful and you NEEDED it to keep your fighters going. These sort of posts use to be followed by a bunch of guys like myself that would offer to help out for free which i have done dozens of times even with top 100 guys.

Glad to see the older guys are still the same though Scott Davies.

• Upvote 1

Yeah but he an experienced manger with money him self I'm sure there someone in his alliance with a top 500-600 P4P fighter. I can't even dream of that. Also some people struggle for money on the game. Most people are not in contact with top guys like Scott to help out all the time. If he dosent have a alliance member friend with a top 500 fighter who would be willing to help him out the mabe he needs to look for a new alliance.

I sent my fighter Bruce Do to help out that Alliance as it was pointed out I am not hurting for money and Jus Dawg ask me if I could help out by sending Bruce over for there fight card. Jus and a few of his alliance mates have fought in TTFC for along time so I figure this is a way to pay them back for fighting in my Org. So I agreed to help.