Ultimate XC-Official Smack Talk Thread

ShadyMann

My fighter got released with no explanation, even after a message to say I would stay if I knew the org was getting a new owner.

My fighter got released too, most likely the org will close once the remaining events are over. Thats probably the only reason someone picked up the org, was to let everyone out of their contract who didnt have a fight without waiting for the inactivitly clause. Worked out good

• Upvote 2

My fighter got released too, most likely the org will close once the remaining events are over. Thats probably the only reason someone picked up the org, was to let everyone out of their contract who didnt have a fight without waiting for the inactivitly clause. Worked out good

Fair enough, that is indeed better than waiting around for a month.

Yeah I was thinking the same as skull. He's releasing everyone from their contracts so they can move on with their fighters quicker. Fair fucks to the guy.

Also, edit to my above post...

155 fighters, screw PrideKT, join HG :D (ie. I added a new division haha).

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096238538105.gif

BO DALLAS

I dare any 135-155 lb mma fighter to come over to PrideKT. Your think you MMA stand up guys are tough, KOing wrestlers and Bjj guys, what a joke. It's best that you all go elsewhere because I would smash your faces in and I'm sure 95% of the rest of us would too. So go run and hide from the real men of "The Island"

• Upvote 1

Yeah I was thinking the same as skull. He's releasing everyone from their contracts so they can move on with their fighters quicker. Fair fucks to the guy.

Also, edit to my above post...

155 fighters, screw PrideKT, join HG :D (ie. I added a new division haha).

Screw PRIDE? Why join an MMA org to fight KT when you can compete against the best level KT competition on the island with an org owner that is dedicated strictly to KT?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096238538105.gif

BO DALLAS

I dare any 135-155 lb mma fighter to come over to PrideKT. Your think you MMA stand up guys are tough, KOing wrestlers and Bjj guys, what a joke. It's best that you all go elsewhere because I would smash your faces in and I'm sure 95% of the rest of us would too. So go run and hide from the real men of "The Island"

Tell those guys Bo, they can run wherever they want to, but the revival of KT is right here at PRIDE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...