MAWC-- Martial Arts World Championships 230k--SMACKTALK

Goldenape

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Zachary "Zap Zap" White

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b15.jpg

Hey Benoit JustAss why don't you try to do something that isn't lay and praying on me you little slut, you beat me once by a stinkass decision but I knocked you senseless. Time to do it again to prove it wasn't a fluke, how you gonna deal when the zap zap hits that 'granite' chin again? I smashed it once and I will smash it again. Zap Zap bitch!

• Upvote 1

One month exactly has passed and it is time for another edition of MAWC! London's newest promotion is looking to captivate and reach out to the audience with a brand new card that will give you the first ever champion in the history of MAWC. A battle in the 155 divison is going to commence between Zachary White and Benoit Jutras bringing one man at the top of the company while the other gets his dream taken away from him.

145 lbs bout: Anna Velvet (5-1) vs Odell Pacquette (2-2)

Anna Velvet is the poster child for a well rounded fighter. He has everything, from marvelous boxing and incredible Muay Thai to gripping submission skills and unmatchable wrestling. Currently on a professional record of 5 wins and 1 loss he is looking to dominate Odell as a clear favorite. But Odell Pacquette on the other side is a fight of the night award winner from his debut in MAWC one month ago. His boxing skill is sensational as he is called a world class boxer by many all around the world. Heavy handed Anna Velvet had succesful first 5 bouts untill she met The Sigit who gave him his first loss. Disappointed he is going to try to prove the favoritism and clear Odell from his path. I believe that will happen and Anna will win this match.

265+ lbs bout: Bruce What (2-2) vs Ron Artest (8-2)

A newcomer in MAWC Bruce What is looking to take on fomer Evil 9 champion Ron Artest in what should be a easy fight for Ron. His great wrestling, amazing boxing and solid muay thai seem to be a problem for most of his opponents as he is quickly tearing through them and he holds a secret weapon that hurts his opponents even more and that is his gruesome kicks that he relies on massively. Bruce What is an excellent boxer with KO power and in his last fight we saw him use his submission skills to get a victory but Ron Artest just has much much more experience which could prove as a big factor in this fight. I say Ron Artest win this fight easily in first round.

170 lbs bout: Marek Sobotka (4-1) vs Pony McLovin (3-0)

Known as "R33" all over the world Marek Sobotka is a good wrestler and a brawler with great professional record of 4 wins and 1 loss. Recently signed with MAWC he is looking to get in a title picture fastly by eliminating Pony McLovin who seem to be unstoppable at the moment. His KO spinning backfist victory over Split Brown was a real delight for fans all around the world. He has a big right hand that his opponent seem to fear massively and they are doing it for a good reason. But Pony doesn't rely just on his hands but on his wrestling and muay thai skills aswell, he seems to have everything going well at the moment and he won't let anyone ruin his perfect record. Pony McLovin has my vote in this fight, he seems really strong and ready for a brawl and he will win this fight.

185 lbs bout: Sveddi Ton (8-2) vs Liam Lee (5-0)

Scandinavian warrior Liam Lee is a real treat for any MMA fan in the world that seem to amaze us with his every fight. Undefeated in MMA due to his dangerous knees that knock you out in a blink of an eye and solid boxing strength that you cannot escape he is taking on Sveddi Ton who had a disappoint start in MAWC where he lost to the undefeated future title contender Sisu Okunaba is a exceptional wrestler with beautiful muay thai skills and a gas tank that could withstand 10 rounds of fighting is still a dangerous fighter despite his loss and he is a real threat for Liam Lee, possibly the biggest threat in his career. But I believe that Liam Lee has that massive hype for a reason and that he will be able to make this his sixth victory of the career.

265+ lbs bout: Uhh Restart (9-4) vs Mark Calloway (7-4)

Uhh Restart is a giant amongst men whose catchphrase is "I will cut you and drink your blood", if that isn't scary then I don't know what is. 200 cm's tall weighing 280 pounds, he is a nightmare that will haunt you for a long long time, fight of the night and KO of the night award winner in his previous organisations he seemed to take a quite long break from fighting untill he got signed to MAWC and got asigned Mark Calloway as his opponent. Now if you thought Restart was big you will be surprised to see that Mark Calloway is an even larger super heavyweight and a former Forbidden Violence champion. This is a super big fight of muay thai artist and a BJJ blue belt who had his last 2 fights ended under 20 seconds of the first round. My pick is the underdog Mark Calloway but still it will be a very close fight.

155 lbs bout: Sam Nujoma (7-2) vs DeMarcus DeSilva (6-2-1 NC)

Sam Nujoma is a boxer/wrestler/muay thai expert who has one of the most lethal high kicks amongst the MMA fighters today but his last two fights ended via submission so his opponents never know what might he use in his fights and they should be cautious in every step. Speaking of his opponent DeMarcus DeSilva is a excellent grappler holding brute strength and exceptional skill in every single MMA skill, carrying a 2 fight losing streak he is starting to turn a new page in his life by defeating "The President" Sam Nujoma. That might be hard since Nujoma is a former Evil Empire:Amsterdam 155 lbs champion and he is no pushover. Nujoma should win this fight by my opinion.

170 lbs bout: Samuel Duke (4-3) vs Francois Leon (5-6)

Experience boxer with BJJ blue belt Samuel Duke is looking to extend his winning streak from to 3 by taking on Francois Leon who seem to cannot win even if his life was on the line. With his 4 fight losing streak and a MAWC submission defeat he knows that if he loses once more he might not be able to fight in this promotion anymore. A wonderful boxer who seem to have a great talent has promised to win this fight and show us what he has learned from his defeats. Samuel Duke doesn't seem to be troubled by that as he steps into his 8th professional fight with big confidence and favoritism by man. My predicition is Duke wins for sure.

170 lbs bout: Temudjin Khaan (1-1) vs Chico Sanchez (2-1)

One of the best boxers in this promotion Temudjin Khaan is taking on wrestler and muay thai artist Chico Sanchez. Now both fighters don't have much experience in MMA but they replace that with their ability to steal a show, that is why they are having such a high spot in this fight. Mongolia's greatest export Temudjin Khaan had a second round submission defeat in his debut for MAWC but a month has passed and he claims to be in best shape of his career for his fight agains Chico Sanchez. Chico is mainly a wrestler who is coming of a unanimous decision victory that gave him confidence and a spot in MAWC. World class boxer vs Exceptional wrestler works every time when matchmaking comes to mind and this one is of course a jackpot. Temudjin Khaan might be underdog but I still pick him for the win.

185 lbs bout: Kagen Knight (4-3) vs Roberto Nascimento (2-3)

If anyone is good at wrestling then it is Kagen Knight, he is a cardio machine that will throw you around the ring for the whole duration of the fight and not break a sweat. Holding a win in his last match by an impressive TKO that makes us forget about 3 fight losing streak before that he is facing Roberto Nascimento in our co-main event. Nascimento is a former Cobra Fighting Championship Brazil 185 lbs champion, a title he won against Bobby Tupper, a man who gave him a decision loss fight before that. He is a 2 time fight of the night award winner and a fighter who likes to fin his fights via TKO's. His debut in MAWC was a decision loss that he wants to avenge by furiously beating up Kagen Knight. I think he is going to be able to do it and defeat Kagen.

155 lbs World Title bout: Zachary White (12-4) vs Benoit Jutras (9-2)

Wow! Now this is what I am talking about! In this fight we will see a first ever MAWC World champion and who better to fight for it than these two guys. I mean look at those stats, Zachary White is a 6 time fight of the night winner, 3 time KO of the night winner and a former Barbarian Fight Club title contender whileBenoit Jutras is a 1 time fight of the night winner and East Coast Fighting League 155 lbs World champion. This is going to be a massive fight worth of headling this card, a main event we could only hope for and a delight for all. White is a marvelous boxer and a fighter who has endless cardio strength, he never gets tired but he always puts on a show. His last fight was against the same man he is facing on this card Benoit Jutras and he defeated him via TKO in what was the pinacle of MAWC 1. Benoit Jutras is a boxer and a wrestler that seemed to be unstoppable in his 7 fight win streak untill he met Zachary White who gave him his second loss of the career, devastated he thought it won't get any better untill he got an immediate rematch with Zachary White that was also a title shot. I am picking Zachary White to conquer Jutras once again and become the champ.

This card will give us a new champion, a new leader and a new chapter in MAWC and anyone with even basic knowledge of MMA should give this card a chance. October 29th at The Underground arena in London this card comes to life and you will not make a mistake by going to see it!

• Upvote 4

MAWC - COMPLETE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT

SIGN YOUR FIGHTERS UP FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 50K TO THE MANAGER OF THE WINNING FIGHTER:

230K RESTRICTED, 16 FIGHTERS IN EACH WEIGHT OF 145, 155, 170, 185, 205, 265+

WINNERS WILL GET A CHANCE AT A TITLE FIGHT AND WILL BE CROWNED MAWC INTERIM CHAMPION

FIGHTS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM (hat draw most likely)

FIGHTERS MUST SIGN A 5 FIGHT DEAL

WIN OR LOOSE YOU CAN STAY AT MAWC WITH UPDATED CONTRACTS

MEMBERS OF MAWC WILL BE EXEMPT FROM THE TOURNAMENT

SO ONCE WE HAVE 16 FIGHTERS IN THE WEIGHT CLASSES I WILL BEGIN THE TOURNAMENT

JOIN TODAY (or any other day)

THANKS FOR READING.....

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13926039475472.png

Asa "Razor" Sharp (7-1)

I am new to this org and will hit he ground running when i dismantle my opponent on the 17th. After that i will be looking to get in the title picture as soon as possible and will take on any challenger and i will be the rightful owner of the belt in no time. Beware i have arrived!!

• Upvote 1

Alright fighters we have almost made the transfer in weights we have lost a few fighters, those warriors felt it was best to leave I hope they come back one day.

I'm calling all fighters at 155,185,265+ who have a 230k I'd restriction ... Let's get this org in a position to start making some noise.

We also have two titles in the line in December so keep watch and study their fight because you could be next in line.