Mentor, im challenging you -

Viking

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see leave MMATycoon?

• The legendary tycoon superstar - Castor Rollins
    • the old lady scamming, multi using cheater - Mentor

Mentor has been dealt with by the owner of the game, the Mentor problem is solved.

I deal with the idiot by attempting to ignore it,, problem solved until the idiot starts going overboard.

Ray Rice was dealt with by the NFL Commish for an infraction...

After further evidence he has now been indefinitely suspended by the NFL and released by his team 3/4 months later.

• Upvote 3

Mentor has been dealt with by the owner of the game, the Mentor problem is solved.

I deal with the idiot by attempting to ignore it,, problem solved until the idiot starts going overboard.

This is exactly the point. Move on...

I'm also not coming back to this thread...

• Upvote 1

So, i wake up and my alliance mates are sending me links about what some people are saying about me. What did i do this time? I signed a FA, which lead to JLP "vomiting" and Castor getting aroused to start his monthly annual "I hate mentor thread". Truth being, Castor rarely gets any love unless he is saying he hate's Mentor so once a month he has to start the thread.

Do me a favor and change his name and put a new avatar on him and I'll stop publicly grousing about this injustice.

Also he ducked Khalid Hayes because he's a punk bitch.

The whole point is to transfer unearned hype from Bennet to his alliance mate's fighter Custer. He's not going to lose to you before he can do that.

That's my whole problem with the situation, Bennet is going from a competitive fighter to a simple hype transfer to a mediocre org. It's just a cheap way for mentor to boost his dying org.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really this thread has gone from a challenge thread to a bash Mentor/bash Castor thread. I only know of Mentor from what I've heard from others. I wouldn't compare him to Ray Rice, I'd compare him to Ray Lewis who got away with murder. As for Castor, apart from that one initial pm, I don't have an issue with him. I've read stuff he's posted in the past, I read stuff he's posted recently and I can't see why he's ever got banned from the forums, He's not Humors.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Castor stop going after people and try get to the top of the game in some way. Being #1 scrotum will not get you a badge on your manger profile. Get a top fighter or org and play the game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is a challenge, it's a simple yes or no answer.

As for Grasman, you keep saying it's "Dealt with" but that's a very subjective term. If you put this to a vote, I'm sure over 50% of mmatycoon would like to see mentor punished more or even banned, nobody wants such a notorious criminal on our site. Castor is just giving the people the justice they deserve.

If you would rather Mentor be around on the site rather than Castor, you are a fucking idiot. Castor keeps the forum lighthearted, it gives you some entertaining reading, has he ever multied? Broken the rules severely? No, I don't believe he has. Where as Mentor, the psychopath has no only multied and scammed, he was barely even sorry (for being caught) put the pro's and con's of both Mentor and Castor together, their past and their future. I can guarantee that Castor is the one you want around for the long term.

Neither of them banned from the game is the simple answer.

Banned from the forum is another story, something very fitting for the wannabe viking, while Mentor usually behaves.

Castor is a fat arse keyboard bully who enjoys rattling people to get a reaction.

I don't like arseholes, never have and never will.

You really should stop giving him a virtual rimjob all the time, it's not good for you dude.

Ray Rice was dealt with by the NFL Commish for an infraction...

After further evidence he has now been indefinitely suspended by the NFL and released by his team 3/4 months later.

Aaaaand if Mike decides to do that, its his prerogative bud.

He has too much of good game shit developing to do though, to be constantly harassed with this shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

can you answer the question?

You are ignoring him then why post on the thread. sticking up for your friend with the multiple names? has he gone overboard?

why do you defend him you not even in his gang band of an alliance? or does he spread his accounts to get more ingame friends?

If you place an intelligent question I'll be happy to answer it.

You are throwing out some questionable statements and placing a question mark behind them.

Not really worth an answer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Neither of them banned from the game is the simple answer.

Banned from the forum is another story, something very fitting for the wannabe viking, while Mentor usually behaves.

Castor is a fat arse keyboard bully who enjoys rattling people to get a reaction.

I don't like arseholes, never have and never will.

You really should stop giving him a virtual rimjob all the time, it's not good for you dude.

And Mentor is not a fat arse keyboard bully who made multi's to win and defenseless old ladies? If you don't like arseholes, well you are on the wrong team my friend. Because you and Mentor are both arseholes.

The same could be said with you and mentor. How would you know what is good for me? I've been on this game around a year and a half now. I may not be as experienced as others but I understand the dynamics of friendships and cliques around here. Castor is honest, which is a quality a lot of people from tycoon lack.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Castor stop going after people and try get to the top of the game in some way. Being #1 scrotum will not get you a badge on your manger profile. Get a top fighter or org and play the game.

He is going after some certain people. To be honest in last two days I had been logging to the forum, mostly because of this thread, so castors actions are entertaining me.

• Upvote 3

And Mentor is not a fat arse keyboard bully who made multi's to win and defenseless old ladies? If you don't like arseholes, well you are on the wrong team my friend. Because you and Mentor are both arseholes.

The same could be said with you and mentor. How would you know what is good for me? I've been on this game around a year and a half now. I may not be as experienced as others but I understand the dynamics of friendships and cliques around here. Castor is honest, which is a quality a lot of people from tycoon lack.

Dude,,, It's pretty clear it's not good for ANYONE to have they're tongue on Castors arse bacteria. :OMG:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The whole point is to transfer unearned hype from Bennet to his alliance mate's fighter Custer. He's not going to lose to you before he can do that.

That's my whole problem with the situation, Bennet is going from a competitive fighter to a simple hype transfer to a mediocre org. It's just a cheap way for mentor to boost his dying org.

Hello JLP,

I take offense on your assumption that Bennet will only be used as hype transfer for my fighter, Custer. First, Custer is already in the top p4p and higher hyped than Bennet so he doesn't really need any hype transfer. Second, Custer just finished a superfight which I asked for. And I already asked for another. I pride myself in fighting the best and it is unfair for you to assume that Bennet will only be used for hype transfer. Third, I had no idea that Mentor will be picking up Bennet and to insinuate that this was planned by us from the very start is insulting for me.

However, I cannot promise you Bennet and Custer will not fight in the near future especially if Bennet puts on a win streak and got a title shot. Rest assure that if that happens, it is not because of hype transfer but a legitimate title fight.

• Downvote 1

What has this Mentor guy done previously that's pissing so many people off? But yeah, I highly doubt either of you will leave the game if you lose, it all seems a bit pointless to be honest.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43694

This is what happened, if you can't be bothered to read the topic I can't be bothered to explain it to you either, someone else might be nicer, but at least I dug that out for you.

Hello JLP,

I take offense on your assumption that Bennet will only be used as hype transfer for my fighter, Custer. First, Custer is already in the top p4p and higher hyped than Bennet so he doesn't really need any hype transfer. Second, Custer just finished a superfight which I asked for. And I already asked for another. I pride myself in fighting the best and it is unfair for you to assume that Bennet will only be used for hype transfer. Third, I had no idea that Mentor will be picking up Bennet and to insinuate that this was planned by us from the very start is insulting for me.

However, I cannot promise you Bennet and Custer will not fight in the near future especially if Bennet puts on a win streak and got a title shot. Rest assure that if that happens, it is not because of hype transfer but a legitimate title fight.

Don't take it too hard, it's likely the point wasn't to insult you it was to insult Mentor and you just got caught in the crossfire. In truth it's not particularly Mentors fault that he was picked up, when your drop a 30 year old fighter with 126 p4p ranking the first person with a FA dibs is going to take him. I know I wouldn't have spent any time debating it, it's luck of the draw.

Aaaaand if Mike decides to do that its his prerogative bud.

He has too much of good game shit developing to do though, to be constantly harassed with this shit.

The NFL only done it due to the public uproar to it.

Sometimes the masses must unite under a single banner to get rid of tyranny. We must stand as one and fight the evil that is known as Mentor. We must liberate those from the Legion of Doom from the grasp of Mentor the tyrant. Will you join us Grasman on our noble crusade to banish this monster from our lands or will you stand with your tail between your legs waving the white flag.

• Upvote 4

Hello JLP,

I think you need to re-read my post. I never once insinuated that you had anything to do with Mentor's slimy actions. Besides Mentor's dying org, you are just the likely beneficiary. So I'd like an apology for you misstating what I said.

Mentor has already said that Bennet will get the next title shot in his shitty org in another thread. Mentor is just as awful at managing as he is running an org. So he won't risk losing Bennet's hype before he can transfer it to his champion.