Anyone want to sign my fighter?

Walnut23

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=258131

Would anyone be willing to give my fighter a chance to have a fight in their org? I'd only consider another org in another city if the fight money covered the expense of flying to the city the org is based in. I'm still fairly new at this so if this was the wrong way to go about getting my fighter signed I apologise.

Means for the most part no fighter ID's less then 235K are accepted, this way you don't have to worry about constantly rejecting fights because the other fighters have been training for a significant amount of time more then yours. Island fighter do get a pass on this since their growth is stunted anyways.

if it's still open for signups, you should have an extra fighter slot that can be assigned for the island, just create a fighter but when you choose your base, choose the island.

Disregard that last post, I've figured it out. So how does the Island work differently then? I don't understand.

The Island is completely isolated from the other cities. No money or fighters or anything goes in or out untill after the Island season is over. The energy recovery on the island is much steeper (in training) and ofcourse all the fighters are created about the same time so the playing field is quite even.

The Island is completely isolated from the other cities. No money or fighters or anything goes in or out untill after the Island season is over. The energy recovery on the island is much steeper (in training) and ofcourse all the fighters are created about the same time so the playing field is quite even.

So that means the money you make on the island, you will take with you back to the main land?

So an update, I got a 2/2/2 contract offer from this org http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4007

I understand that it's a kickboxing org, that's why I asked for a contract, but is it a good contract or could I possibly get more?

it's is fair contract for shit hyped fighters.