Forums are way too boring

Lockdown

When you sit at your computer for 17 hours a day hitting refresh like its a crack pipe things tend to slow down a bit.

Idea, only spend 15 hours a day on your pc and hit the crack pipe for real. The combination of these two things will bring more fun to this game for you.

• Upvote 2

Is it time for me to start some sort of drama again

Tycoon is boring me so much lately :(

My time might be coming to an end, everyone will be so sad

There he is, I was wondering where you were

• Upvote 1

Firstly, I am embarrassed that I only managed to leave for 2 months (yeh I'm back already) and secondly I dunno how the forums were over the last couple months but one of the reasons I 'left' was because at the time the forums were kinda boring, so I can see wht lockdown means tbh. I'm sure it'll te better again anyway! Seems ok right now..

Firstly, I am embarrassed that I only managed to leave for 2 months (yeh I'm back already) and secondly I dunno how the forums were over the last couple months but one of the reasons I 'left' was because at the time the forums were kinda boring, so I can see wht lockdown means tbh. I'm sure it'll te better again anyway! Seems ok right now..

welcome back. please dont start org.

• Upvote 1

oh how I miss the days of Castor & Rory going at it. The thread where they were trying to top each otheron who was the richest was funny as hell.

Nothing will ever beat the late great JackyChanAKAleGOAT. Castor is but a miniscule imp, a court jester in comparison to the crazy french stylings of leGOAT! I :yawn: in your general direction!

I wish he was came back :weeping:

At least once in the while

Welcome back buddy! Time to get back in there and train to the top once more :training2:

Nothing will ever beat the late great JackyChanAKAleGOAT. Castor is but a miniscule imp, a court jester in comparison to the crazy french stylings of leGOAT! I :yawn: in your general direction!

To be fair in hindsight Jacky was funny, at the time most people always thought he was an annoying prick too.

go on then, entertain us!

BTW, did you know The Smalls are back together and touring again? I believe it was you who said you met the lead singer.

Yeah the lead singer lives 2 minutes down the road from me

Mike :)

awesome band. And I'll be in camp when they play in my town. That makes me really angry