so, I had a vasectomy today

Southpaw

LOL I just had the procedure a few months ago. An experience Im definitely happy that I never have to repeat. I had a good looking nurse too and she applied some kind of numbing cream right before the procedure and I had the same worries as you haha. I had some pretty heavy bruising afterwards and I almost went back to the doctor to say WTF!!!..but it went away eventually.

It's well worth it in the end, no more worries about getting the missus pregnant. I can't speak for everyone but it definitely spiced things up for us ;)

I'm 38, didn't start having kids until we were both 35. There was definitely a risk of her getting pregnant again and neither one of us want more kids. Condoms pretty much destroyed our sex life because we both hated them to the point of not wanting to have sex anymore and she refused to go on the pill because the hormones messed with her system too much. The procedure is quick and easy with only a few days of discomfort. No protection needed and zero chance of her getting pregnant so why not? Like I said, well worth it, at least for me it was.

I'm 36, she's 36. My 5th child is on the way and I can't afford anymore child support. Also most women don't hit menopause until the mid 60's. Is it worth the risk of one more for 20 years.

Damn 5! Avoid them pineapples man... my day care provider is in menopause @ 46 and just got pregnant.... tired of lookin for daycares i trust n shit