V-Mask MMA-Official smacktalk

Costa Ioannou:I will take Team Dilashaw to Victory spike we are in the same teram but sorry buddy I will have to crush you to haha

Spike St Pierre: Its always fun to crush a man who believes he had a chance, me and my partner in crime are taking the belt and taking your dignity one way or another. I sure feel bad for the guy that shows up.

Gunner Hilton (256650)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w11.jpg

V-M-MMA RECORD 2-0-0

After my convincing victory in mid-week im calling out the phoney champ Chael Sonnen.

Come into this org first fight being for the title well now your going to have to face someone who will KO you. Do not duck me its on here to show the whole world how your a phoney champ.

Gunner Hilton (256650)

V-M-MMA RECORD 2-0-0

After my convincing victory in mid-week im calling out the phoney champ Chael Sonnen.

Come into this org first fight being for the title well now your going to have to face someone who will KO you. Do not duck me its on here to show the whole world how your a phoney champ.

Haha I don't worry about these Vitor Belfort type charactor's "Dont duck me bro" but in all seriousness what actually makes you think you have a chance against Chael? You have no chin, no skills and if Jimmy gift's you to me no legs to stand on. I as a manager devised the strategy to beat you in 27 seconds a long time ago with Clark Kent and you also recently took 3 round's to beat a chump who couldn't last 50 seconds with the superman punching legend that is Chael Sonnen.

Get on my level.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14083599526345.jpg

Ionescu "Crusher" Victor

First of all, I want to congratulate my opponent for his heart. He wanted to stay up and I thought he will be out on the second Knockdown but he wanted to receive some more punishment. And second I want to congratulate my team mate Son Goku for winning the title. I know he worked hard and with him and the other great guys in the champ I will be surely be fighting at a higher level soon.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14090309923503.jpg

Son "The Super Sayan" Goku

Thanks mate, I think I proved myself with this victory, and I think I didn't dissapoint. I know William Weidman is a great guy but only one of us was going to make it out standing out of that cage. I don't believe in judges so I saw my opportunity and won my first title fight. Hopefully this is just the beginning and my rein will last a long time.

Damn Guys this is a Fired up Season!! I am looking forward to these fights there are defenitely a few undefeated streaks that will be broken Buy your Tickets at Rage KO Tickets and don't miss these huge fights

DOn't ,iss it they are:

V-MMA 06:There are a few big fights where McGee takes on John in a number one contender match!

V-KT 07:Special Striking we are hosting our KT debut and we think we can make it a success

V-MMA 08:Weidman Defens his title Da Scrumbo and Amir Griffin(Bonus king) takes on Bobinski

V-MMA 09:Morys Bankowski Defens his TItle agains Jon Askren in the Welterweight Clash

V-MMA 10:Son"The Super Sayan"Goku Will Defend his title for the first time against RagnarSigurdsson!

V-MMA 11:Chael Sonnen(V-MMA Hall of Fame Octagor Warrior) Defends his TItle once again against Gunner Hilton!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Gunner Hilton

(The Money)

V-MASK MMA 2-0-0

So the phoney Chael Sonnen has accepted the title fight. He goes on about how i lost to one of his stable mates but when you have to create 25yr olds to get wins against 18yr old just out of school your really not much of a fighter. Despite the age gap im going to make this painful for him. Its time to step up biach and see what trouble your mouth can get you into.

#ANDTHENEW

Damn Guys this is a Fired up Season!! I am looking forward to these fights there are defenitely a few undefeated streaks that will be broken Buy your Tickets at Rage KO Tickets and don't miss these huge fights

DOn't ,iss it they are:

V-MMA 06:There are a few big fights where McGee takes on John in a number one contender match!

V-KT 07:Special Striking we are hosting our KT debut and we think we can make it a success

V-MMA 08:Weidman Defens his title Da Scrumbo and Amir Griffin(Bonus king) takes on Bobinski

V-MMA 09:Morys Bankowski Defens his TItle agains Jon Askren in the Welterweight Clash

V-MMA 10:Son"The Super Sayan"Goku Will Defend his title for the first time against RagnarSigurdsson!

V-MMA 11:Chael Sonnen(V-MMA Hall of Fame Octagor Warrior) Defends his TItle once again against Gunner Hilton!

Tito Jackson: Don't mention my champs and breaking undefeated streaks in the same sentence :D, there here for the long hall.

Gunner Hilton

(The Money)

V-MASK MMA 2-0-0

So the phoney Chael Sonnen has accepted the title fight. He goes on about how i lost to one of his stable mates but when you have to create 25yr olds to get wins against 18yr old just out of school your really not much of a fighter. Despite the age gap im going to make this painful for him. Its time to step up biach and see what trouble your mouth can get you into.

#ANDTHENEW

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen: Gunner "No Money" Hilton shouldn't talk too much before I knock him out but then again I understand considering he's got a 50/50 shot of having to write down every word after we fight.

It's funny to me how little you understand about what's going to happen, this match was over as soon as you put your name on the dotted line. I do however want to have a little fun so heres my prediction: I knock you out in front of my fans with a right hand in the very 1st round of course. Now what's your dream scenario? because as I see there is no chance.

HAHA NICE POST Much diferent from the others WELCOME TO V-MMA+KT and I wish you luck with the Competition =) Caleb13

Who in Hell Negged me in my own org thread for just welcoming a guy to the org I didn't even aaghh you people haha anyway yeah WELCOME CALEB13

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen: Gunner "No Money" Hilton shouldn't talk too much before I knock him out but then again I understand considering he's got a 50/50 shot of having to write down every word after we fight.

It's funny to me how little you understand about what's going to happen, this match was over as soon as you put your name on the dotted line. I do however want to have a little fun so heres my prediction: I knock you out in front of my fans with a right hand in the very 1st round of course. Now what's your dream scenario? because as I see there is no chance.

Gunner : Your about to find out what potential is. Don't worry im going to stand and bang someone's getting KO'D and it's not going to be THE MONEY. The fans will see you for the fraud you really are. #ANDTHENEW