Logo/Banner needed. 3 Months VIP prize.

I am looking for a logo and banner for my gym based in St. Petes. The name is Los Angelicos. Los Angelicos means The Angels. It's from a TV show called Gang Related. So I want something "gangy" With some nice writing for Los Angelicos. Other than that, it's creative freedom.

Winner gets 3 months VIP and 100k.

http://i62.tinypic.com/ht5x5u.png

http://i57.tinypic.com/2n809qt.png

**I'm going to try and edit the banner tomorrow to have like a shine animation running through it. New photoshop is shite for it.

I appreciate the effort, but I don't like that. Sorry.

No bother, want gonna ask for money anyways tbh.

California gangs don't get much more personified than bandanna pattern and blackletter text though :D

Maybe, lol. I don't know, maybe I don't want something gangy. Anyways, if you come up with something, someones gotta win the VIP :P

Nice. I know you asked for a logo a while back Jax but I've been swamped ingame and IRL lately. Gonna try my hand at this later today or tomorrow.

Yeah I'm gunna leave it a few more days. I did ask you, if you do find the time to enter. That's great. If not, it's no drama. Stuff always gets in the way at some stage.

Also,thanks to everyone who's entered so far. I'll leave it a bit longer till I decide which one wins.