Most Violent Fighter: 8 man Creation tournament

skull

bordering on TUR-DUCK-EN ??

for those that dont know Turducken is a dish consisting of a deboned chicken stuffed into a deboned duck, which is in turn stuffed into a deboned turkey. The word turducken is a portmanteau of turkey, duck, and chicken. =)

Edited by Kanis
  • Upvote 2

I love you and your randomness Kanis

HA ! thx man

bordering on TUR-DUCK-EN ??

for those that dont know Turducken is a dish consisting of a deboned chicken stuffed into a deboned duck, which is in turn stuffed into a deboned turkey. The word turducken is a portmanteau of turkey, duck, and chicken. =)

lmao

Ok everyone. Lets all laugh at Mentor once again.

• Upvote 2

Skull, you have honorably defended Mentor as a friend for a long time, I respect you for that but obviously Mentor doesn't respect you or your tournament enough. I'm sorry you wasted your time defending him and that he turned out to not treat you as he should, with respect and honour.

• Upvote 1

Skull, you have honorably defended Mentor as a friend for a long time, I respect you for that but obviously Mentor doesn't respect you or your tournament enough. I'm sorry you wasted your time defending him and that he turned out to not treat you as he should, with respect and honour.

I dont think he did it out of disrespect or anything LOL I'm just glad I found a replacement, I would have created a fighter if it came down to it but I really didnt want to be part of my own tournament.

• Upvote 1

I dont think he did it out of disrespect or anything LOL I'm just glad I found a replacement, I would have created a fighter if it came down to it but I really didnt want to be part of my own tournament.

In my opinion what he has done is quite disrespectful, he either was ignorant enough to not read the title, he then cancels when he realises its a creation tournament, what is wrong with him just creating a fighter to save you problems? Otherwise he is wasting your time right

• Upvote 1

In my opinion what he has done is quite disrespectful, he either was ignorant enough to not read the title, he then cancels when he realises its a creation tournament, what is wrong with him just creating a fighter to save you problems? Otherwise he is wasting your time right

lol he knew this was creation tournament, he just didnt want to get humiliated by castor. what a pussy.

• Upvote 1

Nice tactic. Just wait for me to make my fighter then make your own.

Btw, pretty sure it specifically says when you make your fighter "Please don't call them Brock Lesnar"

if you want I can change

• 4 weeks later...