So are you guys scared ?

jacky67

Not a clue why.

As it stands the game could well do with getting you two back, to counter the fearless fister and is verbal diarrhea.

i would take Jacky back but humors no. Castor may speak a lot but at least he does it within the rules. never see him putting up any bad photos etc. the only photo was the avatar for his fighter which was actually ace and had no bad meanings etc about it, only that multi using Mentor had a problem with it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not a clue why.

As it stands the game could well do with getting you two back, to counter the fearless fister and is verbal diarrhea.

You are only proving your credentials as a Class A Idiot with that statement. Jacky I have no problem with coming back. But under no circumstances should humors be allowed back.

• Downvote 1

i would take Jacky back but humors no. Castor may speak a lot but at least he does it within the rules. never see him putting up any bad photos etc. the only photo was the avatar for his fighter which was actually ace and had no bad meanings etc about it, only that multi using Mentor had a problem with it

He's a retard with a loudspeaker and an even less intelligent following.

The only thing I "admire" about the fearless fister, is his ability to round up the idiots cheering him on.

At least its a visible roundup of the idiots to avoid in-game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

He's a retard with a loudspeaker and an even less intelligent following.

The only thing I "admire" about the fearless fister, is his ability to round up the idiots cheering him on.

At least its a visible roundup of the idiots to avoid in-game.

less intelligent what because we find him funny in an online game?

well if we are going into that it looks like you have finally went so far up Jackys ass you are getting confused. it looks like you have rounded up and started bum fucking the biggest idiot in the game Humors what has he done good for the game other that get chucked out?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are only proving your credentials as a Class A Idiot with that statement. Jacky I have no problem with coming back. But under no circumstances should humors be allowed back.

I have my own opinion of the fearless fister and the other idiots.

I don't know if you feel like you're one of his cheerleading idiots, but I generally don't consider you one of them

It's actually is none of your business whether Jacky comes back or not, it's not like he was banned.

Humors however, probably is the most famousTycooner of all time, wearing the fearless fister as a cock ring.

With Castors attention whoring attempts, only bears witness to him craving what Humors has achieved.

I'd put money on the fearless fister wanking off every night, at the thought of reaching a Humors fame level.

But, then reality kicks in and he realizes he can only ever be as big as a ring on Humors Latvian pecker. :OMG:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

less intelligent what because we find him funny in an online game?

well if we are going into that it looks like you have finally went so far up Jackys ass you are getting confused. it looks like you have rounded up and started bum fucking the biggest idiot in the game Humors what has he done good for the game other that get chucked out?

So, you're willfully admitting you are one of the idiots? :hello:

Good for you bud. <_<

• Downvote 1

So, you're willfully admitting you are one of the idiots? :hello:

Good for you bud. <_<

no did i admit that. if you look back at his topic "im the best" you can see i am not one of those idiots as you can see us arguing, i just dont understand why people think he is that bad. what about people who have multis? improper behaviour?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

no did i admit that. if you look back at his topic "im the best" you can see i am not one of those idiots as you can see us arguing, i just dont understand why people think he is that bad. what about people who have multis? improper behaviour?

Because he's an ignorant attention whore?

Multi threads have never done anything but harm the game.

If you find a multi, contact a Mod and ask him to investigate.

If he finds something, he reports it to Mike.

If Mike seems fit, he does something about it.

Multi threads create unwanted drama for Mike to deal with and according to him,

it takes time away from developing the game.

The only reason for a Multi thread is "look at me, see how cool I am, I found a multi" type of shit.

That's Castor in a nutshell, a fearless fister, full of stirred up shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because he's an ignorant attention whore?

Multi threads have never done anything but harm the game.

If you find a multi, contact a Mod and ask him to investigate.

If he finds something, he reports it to Mike.

If Mike seems fit, he does something about it.

Multi threads create unwanted drama for Mike to deal with and according to him,

it takes time away from developing the game.

The only reason for a Multi thread is "look at me, see how cool I am, I found a multi" type of shit.

That's Castor in a nutshell, a fearless fister, full of stirred up shit.

you didnt really answer what i said that was just you rambling a lot of shit.

what i am trying to say is he doesn't do anything bad compared to like people that have multis etc

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have my own opinion of the fearless fister and the other idiots.

I don't know if you feel like you're one of his cheerleading idiots, but I generally don't consider you one of them

It's actually is none of your business whether Jacky comes back or not, it's not like he was banned.

Humors however, probably is the most famousTycooner of all time, wearing the fearless fister as a cock ring.

With Castors attention whoring attempts, only bears witness to him craving what Humors has achieved.

I'd put money on the fearless fister wanking off every night, at the thought of reaching a Humors fame level.

But, then reality kicks in and he realizes he can only ever be as big as a ring on Humors Latvian pecker. :OMG:

Im the most famous super legend this game has ever seen.

So famous that you, in a thread about humors and jacky, all your posts are about me.

*Drops mic*

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

you didnt really answer what i said that was just you rambling a lot of shit.

what i am trying to say is he doesn't do anything bad compared to like people that have multis etc

Well, if you can't comprehend that, that's your own problem.

He stirs up unnecessary shit that damages the game, instead of just allowing Mike to deal with it.

He's been banned from the forum several times, like Humors, kept in check, but can't help himself.

Rinse repeat, no problem.

I want more people playing this game, not less, Jacky, Humors and even the fearless fister and his useful idiots.

EVERYthing in this thread is why the last one got locked. Anytime anything about humors gets mentioned everybody starts acting like a bunch of inbreds.

• Upvote 2

Well, if you can't comprehend that, that's your own problem.

He stirs up unnecessary shit that damages the game, instead of just allowing Mike to deal with it.

He's been banned from the forum several times, like Humors, kept in check, but can't help himself.

Rinse repeat, no problem.

I want more people playing this game, not less, Jacky, Humors and even the fearless fister and his useful idiots.

you sure you don't like the "fearless fister" because it looks like you are waiting for it in your photo?

• Upvote 1

So famous that you, in a thread about humors and jacky, all your posts are about me.

That's the thing with Jacky,, he has this uncanny ability to make threads go forever, changing as they flow.

The mods know this and usually find a reason to lock his threads...

He isn't "LeGoat" for nothing. :nogood:

just thought it was a bit weird. why do you like H instead of castor? he is still way better for the game

I guess i never like when people big themselves up like he does, especially at the cost of others.

It's a sign of a shunted mentality in a scared little person, attempting to convince himself (and others) he's better than what he actually is.

If he spent his energy RP'ing his fighters instead, creating a "fearless fighter" or whatever, I'd find him fantastic.

The level of this thread is too high for me so I'll only contribute with couple cool-as-fuck animal gifs:

http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1363975374916624580.GIF

http://img.izifunny.com/pics/2012/20121224/original/gifs-of-the-year-54-gifs_19.gif

• Upvote 4