So are you guys scared ?

jacky67

As I said before I dont care about people hating on me but when I see lies I cant do nothing than to defend myself.

I dont know how many times I will have to repeate this but please guys writes it down or something because I am tired of it. Mike never said I cant join forum. NEVER.

Hello there humors, this is what Mike said about you:

Mike Tycoon said:

This thread is just another example of why the guy is never coming back, as long as people know it's him. Constant, incessant discussion and wasting of time and energy, with the expectation that I have to explain why he shouldn't be allowed back on the site, or why I do not even remotely find it funny when people post "free humors" t-shirts. The guy has very nearly single handedly caused me to quit this game on at least 2 occasions. Anyone that actually likes this game should want him nowhere near it and sure as shit shouldn't be asking for him to be allowed back into it.

There's no such thing as another chance when it comes to humors - all you are doing inviting him back in any capacity is just guaranteeing that at some point you will have to waste your time dealing with some sort of problem.

That's all I've got to say on the matter.

Now do us all favor and fuck off.

• Upvote 3