CFC Plans

edgehead

Sorry for all the threads about the CFC lately though I'm sure you all missed seeing those letters anyways :P With it being inactive the last year and trying to rebuild it up there's a lot to talk about.

First off it should be known that 3 of our champions have agreed to come back every now and then and defend their belts meaning to become the 145,185 or 205 champion in the CFC you would have to remove the belt from their last ever champions.

The biggest topic of note is our 255k + ID restricted openweight division, I have been messaging a lot of managers about the return of the CFC and the main thing seems to be people don't think they have guys up to the task. This will not be the case as the CFC is looking for fighters of all skill levels to really fill out the roster and allow a lot of depth for fighters to be successful. Our openweight division is our way of getting young talent in on a nice even playing feed and can even act as a feeder org within the org. Ever wanted to be a CFC champion? Well this is your best chance at the openweight division will have a stipulation that all fighters must be able to cut to 265 to really try to make it as even as possible.

Another topic worth mentioning is the staff I have hired on two vets of the game to really help make the CFC the gold standard of MMA (yes that was a shameless pun at my old org :P) I have brought in Bradley Burns as the CFCs VP he will basically do everything I do without making matches. I have also brought in Mike Forentino my old partner from GSF 2.0 to help promote the CFC on the forums and also to be in charge of signing up the CFCs future talent in the openweight division

Bradley Burns

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=1540

(Also runs a private gym for CFC fighters in the top 1000 p4p that either want to move to Montreal or just don't have access to top notch training)

Mike Forentino

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=10060

( The man to message if you have a fighter with a ID above 255k and want in our open weight division )

One last thing worth mentioning is the CFC HoF, there are quite a few fighters who I personally think should be in it but for some reason weren't so sometime very soon I will be making a thread with five candidates that I think should be in it and will allow you to vote on who you think belongs in the CFC HoF, I don't just wanna put them in as I wasn't in charge during their dominance in the org but feel like it is really unfair they never got put in and will look to make it right for at least one of them ( possibly two if there is overwhelming support for it )

Anyways that's about it as always we looking for more fighters so if anyone wants to be apart of history comment on here or message me in game and we will work something out :)

EDIT: Will use this for all things CFC related

• Downvote 1

Good luck mate. Little tip make a CFC org thread up and just post all news in that. Who ever does nt want to see don't have to then

True I just wanted to make sure that the ID restricted part got seen, I posted it in the other thread but wasn't sure how many people would see it but I will probably use this thread for anything else ( well other then the HoF nomination poll obviously )