Fighters physique

From the last fight from Emile Sauvage

natural weight: 145

fighting at 135

was at 100% energy when he came into the fight (so i'm guessing the weightcut went perfectly)

then the fightcommentator says this:

Sauvage should think about turning a few of those tyres round his middle into muscle if he wants people to take him seriously as an athlete.

I should put him on cardio/weight/circuit training?

or is it just a random comment from the commentator?

From the last fight from Emile Sauvage

natural weight: 145

fighting at 135

was at 100% energy when he came into the fight (so i'm guessing the weightcut went perfectly)

then the fightcommentator says this:

I should put him on cardio/weight/circuit training?

or is it just a random comment from the commentator?

It appears to be pretty random. I get at least one of these every fight.

I suppose. I've never seen that happen. Can you post a link?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/eventcommentary.php?EvtID=14121

First and third fight.

Coming up we have a middleweight bout between David Gurevich and Markku Sikanen. On his way into the cage it seems that David Gurevich has been attacked by a crazed fan! It looks like it might have been the just bleed guy! Luckily David Gurevich seems to be OK! I thought that lunatic was in prison!?

Coming up we have a heavyweight bout between Soviet Russia and Masa Mallikas. Chooooooooon! I think Russia might be my favorite fighter, now he's come out to Soviet National Anthem. On his way into the cage it seems that Soviet Russia has been attacked by a crazed fan! It looks like it might have been the just bleed guy! Luckily Soviet Russia seems to be OK! I thought that lunatic was in prison!?

lol :D

that shit worried me for a while.

could fighters get hurt before stepping in to the ring? what if my fighter got stabbed? etc etc...

so i sent a bitch email to the org owner telling him to tighten up his security and stuff like that.

dude pretty much laughed at me :D

The commentary is based upon the ratio between the fighter's height and weight. Basically, you're fighting higher or lower than your height is appropriate for. For example, Kendall Grove.

That is the first time I have ever seen that crazed fan commentary stuff but I wish it would happen more often lol, they could also add to it something like

"*insert fighter name here* has just punched out the crazed fan who attacked him, that will teach the idiot not to do it again"

The commentary is based upon the ratio between the fighter's height and weight. Basically, you're fighting higher or lower than your height is appropriate for. For example, Kendall Grove.

so he should fight at 145 instead of 135?

does this influence his stamina?

he is 160 cm (that's what? 5ft3?) and natural weight 145pounds (that's like 72.5 kg)

so that's kinda flabby

that's the reason why i had him cutting the weight to 135 (67.5kg)

should i train with some weight loss supplement? and if so, with what training do i use that? circuit training?

Weight Loss supps will work on their own I found with one of my fighters who started dropping weight while doing his normal training but if its realistic the more cardio you do while on the supps the more he should lose

will his natural weight get lower, or just his fightweight?

I think it helps by telling you the parts of your physique that may help or not help you. For instance a taller fighter gets taken down easier and easier to grab limbs, where a short fighter can get head kicked easier. I made a 145lb guy 6"1. I get the commentary saying he looks like a pencil wearing boxing gloves lol.

if your guy is tall and skinny, he is a tree, or a pencil with gloves. Your guy is a fatboy or out of shape, he has tires around his belly. The just bleed guy, that guy means you usually cut fairly easy. Commentators saying that's my favorite fighter I think means popular fighter.

A lot of these little things indicate stuff towards your height/weight and hidden attributes. Plus, they can expose a weakness in your opponent if you're smart enough to pick it up ;)

Yeah, I got that comment with my SHW fighter. But, I figure that since he's a super heavyweight, then he's gonna be a bit on the soft side.

They can crack all the fat jokes they want, he won his fist fight with a submission after some serious G&P.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=38985

I'll probably dial down the sub attempts next time though. I'm still feeling this out.

The tires thing I'm almost positive is corrected with Conditioning. I had some guys when I first started on this site that got the tireds comment, because they were over weight, and I wasn't worried about conditioning. Since then I've trained them all the a respectable level and I've never seen the comment again.