Your current roster of fighters?

duphus

Lol I'm far from a cherrypicker. I called out your guy that you claimed to be the "next #1 p4p fighter" and beat him, then I went to warzone and accepted to fight the champ at the time and crushed your guy. Now we have 2 fighters in the same org, in the same weightclass ranked less than 100 p4p spots apart...

You're one of Tycoon's big boys and Castor is a pup.

Castor is a very brave little pup yapping at the big dogs..

But, he'll either run with his tail behind his leg, when he has to back up his attempts at barking.... or get bitten in the arse.

Now, if he's a stupid little mutt,,,,, rinse repeat, but if he's a smart one, he'll wait a bit until his balls drop and his fighters grow up. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I just noticed something my current roster has a record of 236-69-6 (0 NCs), just curious how many have a similar or better record?

Now granted a few of mine where FA's so I can't take credit for all the wins, but at the same time I get their previous losses too that i didn't do.

if I did my math right, thats 75.8% win ratio?

I just scanned some other managers that are similar/close that are in the top 10:

Big browser Dog 234-80-5 (1 NCs)

Aleksei Nukulin 261-83-1 (0 NCs)

Jorma Oltsu 240-83-3 (1 NCs)

Dinooo 274-81-5 (2 NCs)

Lol your attempt at my user name gave me a good chuckle

• Upvote 3

wow.. a thread to praise your record...I see somebody picking cherries

It's not my record I'm praising, you're aware of that, right?

I'm praising a very overlooked guy when it comes to "the best manager" talk.

He's consistently been at the top since I started in 2010, with a few dips in performance after changes to the game, but always at the top shortly after.

Much like Lance Templeton, who is usually touted (and justifyably so) as the best ever..

If anyone deserves the title of best overall manager for at least time elapsed. It can only be Karter. He's had countless guys make Top 10 in various weight divisions over the years as well as guys in Top P4P too.

Agreed.

159-69-4 -> 69% of wins. Pretty decent, especially when I like this number ;)

For me this record doesn't really matter that much.

In the old days people fought a lot with mediocre veteran fighters they picked up to learn the game as well as with creations that were more based on luck than anything else. Nowadays some people have private gyms almost straight away and the fighter creation process has been thoroughly analyzed before anything is created, some barely even fight before their projects are top notch and then beat the shit out of guys who have less possibilities in their fighter development. Also to really judge what's really achieved would require a closer look behind their record, who they've fought, what was the competition level compared to their own and so on, so a lot of variables.

Mine used to be around 55% before i left and it reset.

its okay now but considering i'm not fighting the highest level of competition haha

Current : 41-15-0

Historic : 42-27-0

Makes it look as though i cut my fighters as they lose when in fact the fighters ive cut have a winning record between them haha

18-15 for my batch of cut fighters

Current-371-193-3 (1 NCs)

Historic-285-184-9 (2 NCs)

Either way,I suck.

You're over way 500, I don't see that as sucking.

I just noticed something my current roster has a record of 236-69-6 (0 NCs), just curious how many have a similar or better record?

Now granted a few of mine where FA's so I can't take credit for all the wins, but at the same time I get their previous losses too that i didn't do.

if I did my math right, thats 75.8% win ratio?

I just scanned some other managers that are similar/close that are in the top 10:

Big browser Dog 234-80-5 (1 NCs)

Aleksei Nukulin 261-83-1 (0 NCs)

Jorma Oltsu 240-83-3 (1 NCs)

Dinooo 274-81-5 (2 NCs)

I have a 72.5% win ratio on my current record but it's not impressive since by the time my boys start going against better competition they start piling up L's and I end up sacking them. Historic win record is at 66%.

If I would have your record I would quite happy with it.

However I can be happy that my only guy at a top org(gamma) is at 5-3-1. Just signed one at Sync but I'm not expecting to do nearly as well as that :P