Xbox One or PS4???

Viking

Xbox One or PS4  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which console do you prefer?

• Xbox One
    • PS4

Im planning to buy one of these consoles. Winter is coming and it aint a lot to do when theres a snowstorm and -13 degrees.

Which one would you chose and why? Have you played both?

I have only played PS4 and i like it a lot. (Battlefield 4, Thief, Fifa 14, NHL 15 etc)

I did prefer Xbox360 over PS3 tho.

Xbox One seems to have a bit worse interior, slower, worse graphics...??? Or have i got it wrong?

Im gonna get one of those things so i can play online and i will happily kick your asses or play together on Battlefield/NHL/Fifa etc

/Castor Rollins

Buy a brain first.

Back to topic:

PS4 if you play online games, xbox if you don't. Easy as that.

Why PS4 if i play online games and why Xbox if i dont?

Youre just a joke to me btw but keep those insults coming they can be entertaining, your boyfriend Harry Sugar has told me how you too meet up outside to discuss this game etc. Little shit lol.

Why PS4 if i play online games and why Xbox if i dont?

Youre just a joke to me btw but keep those insults coming they can be entertaining, your boyfriend Harry Sugar has told me how you too meet up outside to discuss this game etc. Little shit lol.

You don't have to buy extra shit to play online (XBOX Live).

Word to the wise:

Why do swedes always go outside when there's lightning?

Because they think someone is taking pictures of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You don't have to buy extra shit to play online (XBOX Live).

Word to the wise:

Why do swedes always go outside when there's lightning?

Because they think someone is taking pictures of them.

You do know you have to pay for Play Station Plus to play a lot of games online on PS4 right?

• Upvote 1

I'd recommend PS4 if you're only going to use it for gaming but if you want a more general purpose machine, perhaps Xbox One is better (not sure which is better for TV services like Netflix, Amazon TV, etc)

I run Hulu Plus with no issues on my PS4

I bought the PS4 and just ending up selling it, I didn't like the controller. Back to 360 for me! I'll pick up a One soon though. It's really just personal preference, they're both great consoles.

I really hate ps4's controller, compared to xbox's it's soo uncomfortable.
  • Upvote 1

I own both but only use the One to be honest...

Prefer Xbox community and controller.

Ps have much more open attitude toward games which was shown in the cross platform Final Fantasy 14 and DC online (PC,PS3 & 4)... Games Microsoft would not allow the cross platform nature so they never landed on Xbox. This will unlikely change so PS has a better games policy.

Otherwise I find both consoles the same, all the fps and 1080 graphics stuff is nonsense to me as to my eyes they all look as sweet.

I have however been quickly bored by the line ups on these consoles, the consoles where clearly released to early as it's taken a year before the decent games are coming out.

So for me it's the One but I don't think it really matters to much, both will be sweet when the games start landing

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...