Looking For Mentor

This is not cool at all Castor and Unicorn. :sad01_anim:

The name of this section is noob help

You can fuck with experienced managers, no problem and make fools of yourself there, but leave the noobs alone.

Here is a brand spanking new user who is doing exactly what a new user should be doing and you feel the urge to start fucking with him. This game needs more new users and you are giving this guy a bad experience on the forum, by dragging your wet dreams into his thread, asking for a mentor.

This exact behavior is way more damaging for this game than anything Mentor has done.

This kind of arsholeness is a cancer to this game.

New users are to be helped in this game, not to be fucked with. :nono:

Now either shut the fuck up when it comes to new users or fuck off and find another game.

Experienced users fucking with noobs in the "noob help section", or elsewhere, should be banned!!!! :angry:

*Good job mods Mods for removing the entries in question.

Edited by Grasman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for the help guy's, it is very much appreciated! I think I'm really going to like this game, and helpful, vet managers just make it that much better!

It's literally an awesome game. :)

Iveplayed this for almost 5 years and your work with your fighters starts to proper fruit after a year of playing.

If you listen to your mentors on fighter build and sliders you will see early success, carrying into the coming years.

So, welcome to MMATycoon and may you enjoy this game as much as I have through the years and still do today.

Sent you a few things to welcome you to the game, now go buy some clothes for your fighters and get them into a good gym ;)