stand up bug (fight engine glitch)

edgehead

First I'm going to start off by saying I can't link fight as I'm on my cell and it wont let me but anyways I had a fight today between my guy qfc champ II vs Fabio Melo I'm set to 100% follow orders and allow opponent stand up. His guy tried to stand up in our fight but my guy wouldn't let him, didn't effect outcome of the fight as I won anyways but had I lost id be pretty upset since my guy should have let him stand up. This should be looked into so fighters don't get screwed in fights when they had it set to allow them to stand up. Just to clarify again it had no outcome on the result of the fight so I'm not " bitching " but this has to be looked into to avoid future problems.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=704029

This appears to be the fight, since the guy is posting from his phone.

"Melo pulls Champ Ii into guard.
The fighters are trapped in the ropes so we're going to have a reposition here. The ref calls for a break and repositions the fighters in the center of the ring.
Melo controls Champ Ii momentarily but Champ Ii frees himself.
Champ Ii sitting in guard, not really doing much.
Melo wants to sweep here but Champ Ii controlling him for the moment.
Melo is looking to stand up but Champ Ii isn't so interested in that idea."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=704029

This appears to be the fight, since the guy is posting from his phone.

"Melo pulls Champ Ii into guard.

The fighters are trapped in the ropes so we're going to have a reposition here. The ref calls for a break and repositions the fighters in the center of the ring.

Melo controls Champ Ii momentarily but Champ Ii frees himself.

Champ Ii sitting in guard, not really doing much.

Melo wants to sweep here but Champ Ii controlling him for the moment.

Melo is looking to stand up but Champ Ii isn't so interested in that idea."

Thanks I tried to comment how I couldn't post it but it must not have went through my cell likes to mess around sometimes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so whats up with this ? not sure if its high on the to do list but i think it should be as i think this is a pretty big deal, not sure if it was just a isolated incident or not but id like to know if this has been looked into or fixed or not ? this could become a HUGE deal if say the p4p number 1 fighter lost due to it or something like that.