The rise of Villak "Vig" Martinson (261038)

bjornmma1

I defeated Flash already with a slow learning 18 year old created island fighter in the past, so if he can't even win against that guy, he won't win easily against Ryu.

I'll give you a buck if you figure out why that isn't really relevant.

Also

Yeah, but he married to Peel. I have no idea why he is so bitter towards me, but I don't really care anymore. I enjoy the game and that's the most important part :)

Oh and the Highjack vs Origi fight will happen, but not in Troid. I won't fight there. There is zero reason why I would allow Origi to fight there after his irritating behavior.

And so the ducking begins...

Of course you wouldn't fight in Troid, I mean, after all, you won't be facing the same cans you fought in NYFN.

You can have Musashi after I finish gaping his asshole for all to see, Grant.

Ewww, sloppy seconds

You duck the fights , not me. You even literally said you wouldn't have accepted that fight :P

Lets keep it at this and not go into more detail, but I guess most of us already know how you build up your own fighters. There has been proof enough of the shady stuff you did and most likely still do, but I won't play an investigator.

I will do the Origi vs Highjack fight , but not at Troid, because you are an irritating guy and you don't deserve the benefit of hosting that fight. I don't mind where it will happen, but not at Troid. It can be at Epicity, Dick his own org, I wouldn't have an issue with that at all, but it's not going to be at your org for sure. It can even be a noob org to help them out and get a hyped main event, I don't care, but not your org. You have zero to do with this fight and lets keep it like that.

I have challenged you enough in the past and you outran Forest Gump. Your chance is over.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You duck the fights , not me. You even literally said you wouldn't have accepted that fight :P

Lets keep it at this and not go into more detail, but I guess most of us already know how you build up your own fighters. There has been proof enough of the shady stuff you did and most likely still do, but I won't play an investigator.

I will do the Origi vs Highjack fight , but not at Troid, because you are an irritating guy and you don't deserve the benefit of hosting that fight. I don't mind where it will happen, but not at Troid. It can be at Epicity, Dick his own org, I wouldn't have an issue with that at all, but it's not going to be at your org for sure. It can even be a noob org to help them out and get a hyped main event, I don't care, but not your org. You have zero to do with this fight and lets keep it like that.

I have challenged you enough in the past and you outran Forest Gump. Your chance is over.

You do realise I am only treating you how you act? Like a cbomb. And no, I didn't say I would have ducked the fight, because I wouldn't have sent out the challenge in the first place. Big difference.

You are just repeating the same shit over and over. You challenged me, I said win a few fights and then I will fight you. Guess what? You couldn't do that and you sacked Martinson before you could get those wins. Easy enough for you to try to put the fight not happening on me, but it was your own failures that led to it not happening.

Benefit of hosting this fight? Not sure if you realise this Bjorn, but I don't need to make super fights in order to boost Troid up. We have broken top 10 previously using our own fighters, and we will do so again in future. It's not like I am desperate to host this fight, and if Ryan wants to kick your ass in EP, then I am all for it.

My chance is over? Our record stands at 2-0 for me. Sure, you can blame your fighters for that, particularly your Gangs of New York fighter, but you were the one who entered him. You were the one mouthing off earlier about wanting a Manager vs Manager event, so don't back out now like a bitch.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

'Cbomb', wasn't that word banned from the forums ?

You do realise I am only treating you how you act? Like a cbomb. And no, I didn't say I would have ducked the fight, because I wouldn't have sent out the challenge in the first place. Big difference.

You are just repeating the same shit over and over. You challenged me, I said win a few fights and then I will fight you. Guess what? You couldn't do that and you sacked Martinson before you could get those wins. Easy enough for you to try to put the fight not happening on me, but it was your own failures that led to it not happening.

Benefit of hosting this fight? Not sure if you realise this Bjorn, but I don't need to make super fights in order to boost Troid up. We have broken top 10 previously using our own fighters, and we will do so again in future. It's not like I am desperate to host this fight, and if Ryan wants to kick your ass in EP, then I am all for it.

My chance is over? Our record stands at 2-0 for me. Sure, you can blame your fighters for that, particularly your Gangs of New York fighter, but you were the one who entered him. You were the one mouthing off earlier about wanting a Manager vs Manager event, so don't back out now like a bitch.

Haha, I smell some jealousy again :P

Yep, your chance is over. You had more than enough chances to fight me and you declined the fight offers. Congrats on being 2-0 against me. I guess you are a way better manager than me then :P

I suppose Ryan is Dick ? Seems like you two get along very well :shades:

Listen : 1) the fight is going to happen and it's between me and Dick ( and we are both looking forward to the fight and don't need you involved. There is no beef between me and him, but there will be smack talk in the build up to promote it)
2) you just said it's ok to let the fight take place in another org, so that's done also, no Troid

3) Dick and I will speak in PM's and we'll see when the fight will be done.

=> Start focussing on your own fighter now and don't try to get involved in this fight as you from now on have zero to do with it anymore.

Not exactly sure where you are getting the whole jealousy part from?

If the "C" word was banned, then it wouldn't show up, but instead it shows up as cbomb.

I had 1 chance for Baratheon vs Martinson, and it was at a time where you had no claim to the fight itself. 2-1, and you were coming off a loss and you wanted to fight someone on the opposite side of the division. Was never gonna happen at that point. All you are doing now is ducking me from a Manager vs Manager event.

Well no shit I get along with Dick, unless you are blind, you can tell we are in the same alliance and I talk to him on a regular basis.

Oh, if you don't need me to be involved, then sure, I won't get involved at all...Just remember that when you need me to release Remi Highjack from his Troid contract ;)

• Upvote 1

If you don't release him , that's your choice. You said that you are ok with the fight taking place somewhere else, so when Dick and I will have decided the date of the fight, we'll let you know and if you don't release him, that's your choice, not mine.

If you want to be a dick, that's up to you :P

If you don't release him , that's your choice. You said that you are ok with the fight taking place somewhere else, so when Dick and I will have decided the date of the fight, we'll let you know and if you don't release him, that's your choice, not mine.

If you want to be a dick, that's up to you :P

Please get it right. I don't act like a dick, I act like a cbomb.

And still no response to the fact you are now ducking me in a Manager vs Manager event after you called for it.

Please get it right. I don't act like a dick, I act like a cbomb.

And still no response to the fact you are now ducking me in a Manager vs Manager event after you called for it.

Lets put it in bulletpoints again, so that you might understand it.

1) I called you out in the past

2) Your fighters were either chilling , rubbing eachother in the sauna, or were on holiday for as long as my fighter was there

3) Your guy left the org and then laughed when my fighter lost. Class act!

4) You post here again , to start another discussion, just because you are a dick

5) I told you , you had your chance and you didn't take it, so bugger off . YOU OUTRAN FORREST GUMP!!! How many times do I need to repeat myself for you to understand...?

6) Origi will fight Highjack outside Troid and you were ok with that

7) You make a clear warning that you have the power to release Highjack or keep him for the fight

8) I told you, do what you want.

9) Go outside, play some football, relax and then go to your own fighters' pages and set some training , sliders etc.

10) Think to yourself, ' why do I not like this guy? ' . You might feel stupid when you once again don't have an answer to that question. I know why I don't like you and I'm not the only one.

• Upvote 1

All I am hearing is a faint quacking sound coming from somewhere in Belgium. Don't put out the challenge in the first place if you are gonna duck at the first opportunity.

And I know full well why I dislike you. And like you say about me, I am far from the only one who thinks the same of you.

Also, no shit I am gonna laugh when your fighter loses after you tried talking a big game about him.

You only actually mentioned the Forrest Gump comment once, so repeating it only once is not you repeating yourself constantly.

Now, this is actually me repeating myself. I told you EXACTLY what you had to do to fight Robert Baratheon, but rather than actually do it, you decided to bitch and moan and cry in order to try to force the fight to happen. You then continued to cry some more when the fight didn't happen, and sacked your fighter after his first loss since you tried forcing this fight to happen.

I can put the whole thing into one bulletpoint

1. Bjorn called for a Manager vs Manager event and then ducked as soon as he could

• Upvote 2

Just had one of those moments again where I am not sure if you are pathetic or funny. Funniest post ever you little British comedian! :D

If I wanted some old comeback, I would have wiped it off your mums chin

So are you officially ducking the fight between us, or are you actually going to grow a pair and step up?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If I wanted some old comeback, I would have wiped it off your mums chin

So are you officially ducking the fight between us, or are you actually going to grow a pair and step up?

Nowp, not going to fight you in a manager vs manager event. I said it already twice or even more; you had your chance and refused, so too late .

Do you think jokes about moms make you look cool? Sorry , they don't. It's behaviour well known for kids around the age of 10-14 , and altough you're still a kid, I guessed you were a bit more mature than that.

Since you won't stop posting anyway, I'll use the ignore strategy from now on. Post what you want and I'll ignore it completely. I know, it's also a strategy for that age-group, but maybe that will work for you. Hopefully your posts will get you a few upvotes from your close buddies and you'll feel better then I guess.

Oh, I received a message or two from some of your buddies by the way, and they said that they weren't liking your childish behaviour either and that you are not to be trusted.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nowp, not going to fight you in a manager vs manager event. I said it already twice or even more; you had your chance and refused, so too late .

Do you think jokes about moms make you look cool? Sorry , they don't. It's behaviour well known for kids around the age of 10-14 , and altough you're still a kid, I guessed you were a bit more mature than that.

Since you won't stop posting anyway, I'll use the ignore strategy from now on. Post what you want and I'll ignore it completely. I know, it's also a strategy for that age-group, but maybe that will work for you. Hopefully your posts will get you a few upvotes from your close buddies and you'll feel better then I guess.

Oh, I received a message or two from some of your buddies by the way, and they said that they weren't liking your childish behaviour either and that you are not to be trusted.

Not the first time you have claimed to have received messages about me. Whatever happened to the times you attempted to accuse me of poaching?

And there it is for all to see. After challenging me to a Manager vs Manager event, Bjorn is now ducking his own challenge. Congrats Bjorn, I believe this may be the first time someone has done this. Something else for you to make a thread about for your own ego.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I love how bjorn is literally incapable of debating anything without shitting master suppression techniques all over the place. Nice going, Bjorn.

This thread is great in retrospect because there's a whole lot of posts about an inexperienced turd fighter that didn't pan out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Villak" has got to be the worst "norse" name I've ever come across. What's wrong with Ulf, Sven, Ivar, Erling, Tor, Olaf etc? I don't even know what a "Villak" is. I know that a "vallak" is a horse that's been gelded...

• Upvote 1

For that matter, what's a "Vig"? In Norwegian, it translates into bay or cove, but that would make for a stupid nick name.

• Upvote 1