United States Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

Good luck to all of the fighters this weekend. I will again be sitting ringside from the prelims on while scouting talent

and waiting in aticipation of the main even.

Might we see a spectacular knockout?

Might somone walk away with the whole 10k?

Boy I hope so, because if it happens, it would

be well worth the 10Gs!

Good luck to you both!!!

• Upvote 1

WOW

WOW

WOW!!!

What a freeking fight. Hats off too both Wes Good and Jutta Hanolla. You guys put on one hell of a show.

1min!

Honolla missed the $2,500 bonus by 1 min!

How can I not give this guy all of the money??? Honalla. I am going to give you the whole $10,000 sponsorship with the extra perks and Wes Good, you came to fight and put on one hell of a show. I am also going to send you a sponsorship package.

Great freekin fight!!!

• Upvote 2

PYSCHO RUSSELL IS TAKING OVER THIS ORGANIZATION..EVERY WIN HAS BEEN A FINISH AND THATS 5 IN A ROW NOW!! HERE TO TAKE OVER AT AGE 22

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14218526184098.png

Jermaine "Razor" Wright

"Please, I can whoop your sorry ass 5 times over and send you back to beating up cans."

• Upvote 1

Bullet Proof System will be moving to New York 7-25-2015.

A lot of the fighters that BPS sponsors are in NY so to make it easier for fighters and managers to get their clothing, I have decided to move to NY to spare them the 3 days wait. I will be posting this message over the next week for those of you who are not in NY, but are regular customers of the store so that you won't think that BPS has disappeared. :)

• Upvote 2

USFC 53
Preview

USFC 53 features young talents trying to make a name for themselves. The main event features the man who is seen to get a title shot soon, Mr. Universe going up against Chulainn. We also got some interesting youngsters trying to garner some wins as well as fighters who are trying to get back up on their feet. Be sure to get a ticket soon!

PRELIMINARY MATCHES

Lightweight bout
Jamal "Anybody, Anywhere" Mohammed (6-22-0) vs Paddy "Pride Of Dublin" McIrish (3-7-0)
Mohammed's been losing a lot early in his career. This might as well be an easy victory for McIrish if things go normal

Heavyweight bout
Arse Face (0-7-0) vs Gregory "Fists of Thunder" Campion (4-5-0)
Two fighters in their late 20s trying to put up a good fight. Face has yet to bag a win in MMA but we can't count him out as they are closely matched.

Light Heavyweight bout
Nissay Ramuo (2-3-1) vs Kaye Wong (1-2-0)
We've got two great young fighters in this one with their versatility in MMA. Expect both fighters to try their best as they both need to get out of their losing streaks.

Lightweight bout
Laverne "Lava" Reynolds (3-4-0) vs Victor Stoic (5-7-0)
You can't really tell who will dominate based on their skills but with Stoic's morale, we can say Reynolds got this one. Unless Stoic find's a way to get his confidence back up, we won't have a good match.

Middleweight bout
"Carnage" Cletus Kasady (1-9-0) vs Bosco "The Snake" O Neill (4-3-1)
Kasady seems to be a versatile fighter but he doesn't seem to find a way to get wins off his opponents. O Neill on the other hand has got some power and he's got a great advantage in this fight. Let's see if he capitalizes on that.

MAIN CARD

Welterweight bout

Oliver "The Arrow" Queen (4-1-1) vs Andre Haack (3-0-0)
We 've got two welterweights in the middle of the pack and a win in this one might boost their chances of going up. Haack seems to have an advantage over Queen but you can't say Haack got this one. Queen went all the way against a superior fighter when he got a draw against Romulus Veres in INY 44. Haack hasn't gone to 5 rounds yet so let's see how he plays Queen's granite chin.

Light Heavyweight bout

Jack McGuinness (2-2-0) vs Marius "The Terminator" Budawalski (5-2-0)
Both fighters are closely matched as they both have an advantage in their arsenals. McGuiness' two defeats have gone by submission and Budawalski has some submission skills winning thrice with taps. In a standup battle McGuiness has a slight advantage and on the ground it's wrestling vs BJJ. Who knows what will happen.

Light Heavyweight bout

Brutus Kowalski (2-1-0) vs Xavier David (3-0-0)
These two light heavyweights at the age of 22 have gained a lot of skills already. Both have developed skills enough to go on a competitive level. Both fighters are near equal statistically and basing on their previous matches, they both have power. Kowalski got submitted once but who knows if he trained his way out of that one. David, on the other hand proves to be a finisher so we might expect a finish either way.

Middleweight bout

Sergiu "Hades" Petrescu (4-1-0) vs Alasdair "One Desperate Mother" Thacker (6-3-0)
With Hanolla and Good fighting for the vacant Middleweight championship, these two fighters are looking to move their way up to get a shot on that soon. Petrescu's got the advantage in MT but both fighters have KO abilities. Thacker's got a 3 fight win streak and this might boost him up a little. I would expect a TKO in the ground going either way in this one. However, it's too early to conclude anything at this point so let's leave it up to these fighters.

Middleweight bout

Cu Chulainn (5-3-0) vs Mr Universe (11-1-0)
Another fight for a shot at the middleweight title in this one. Chulainn and Universe look to strike their way to the top of the pack. Mr Universe surely got some KO power natural within him as he's now got 11 wins on 11 TKOs given that he's not a fully polished fighter. With that said, we cannot use Chulainn's superiority as a sure call. However, if I were to predict this one, Chulainn's got great chances. With the right strategy, this could go easily go his way. Better watch out for takedowns because Universe sure is deadly in the ground. It would be ideal for Chulainn to stick to boxing but if things go to the ground, it's gonna be wrestler vs wrestler. Things to mark would be Chulainn's 1 TKO loss (good for Universe's KO power) and Universe's 1 Submission loss (good for Chulainn's purple belt)

What are you waiting for? You don't wanna miss this one.

• Upvote 1

United States Fighting Championship Hall of Fame Inductees

Spencer Kilco reporting for £4£: The best for MMA News, Views and Reviews

A few days ago £4£ was invited to USFC’s Hall of Fame ceremony celebrating the careers of five great fighters. The evening started with Neymar Junior, already a member of the HOF, caming out to talk about what a honour it is and how he feels so privileged to work with USFC. Champaign was severed with the names of the five fighters joining Junior where announced.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w7.jpg

Charles Bolton (8-1 MMA, 8-1 USFC)

From York, England the first inductee was born and breed in USFC. He debuted at USFC 1 and has had a great career to date. Bolton has used his boxing and wrestling skills to find 7 KO wins, the second most in USFC. Aged only 21 he still has a big career ahead of him and as a HOF inductee you have to think he’s being considered as a contender at 170 lbs.

Bolton made his way on to the stage obviously proud of his achievement. He wanted to thank his camp, family and fans before going to say how much he has loved his time at USFC. I imagine this young fight bleeds USFC, and I can’t wait to see him fight for the title.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b23.jpg

Corey "Punishment Walk" Parker (8-2 MMA, 6-2 USFC)

Our second inductee of the night was the American wrestler Corey Parker. Corey came into USFC 1 2-0 and hungry to take the new org by storm. He became the second 205 lbs USFC champion when beating Fred Frederiksen. He defended once before dropping the title to Soa Palelei yet in their rematch Parker won it back to become USFC’s first ever two time champion.

Parker gave a speech about how he’s still hungry. Only one fight removed from losing the championship a second time he argued another win must make him a contender for a third shot at the heavyweight championship. He thanked USFC for all the opportunities they have given him.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w39.jpg

Soa Palelei (7-2 MMA, 5-1 USFC)

Palelei is a fantastic all round fighter who seems to have mastered every major style needed to be an elite fighter. It’s hard to find fault in his game. The Cost Rican fighter has had several managers causing a rocky start to his career but the 25 year old has been on fire in USFC.

There was uneasy tension as Palelei and Parker crossed paths on the stage. Neither is currently the champion but with one win each me and the fans would love to see a trilogy fight, maybe to be contender? Palelei said much the same as Parker calling for another title shot in the near future about receiving the honour of HOF.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14203167561011.jpg

Cornelius Carr (6-3 MMA, 6-0 USFC)

The only current champion of the night was beaming from ear to ear as he stepped up onto the stage with the 170 lbs belt over his shoulder. With a rocky start to his career the world class boxer has a six fight undefeated streak in USFC including one championship defence. The English fighter is only 22 so seems set to be the welterweight USFC King for some time.

Carr was humble for a guy of his age who is on top of the world. He reminded us of his impressive USFC record and made it know it’s only going to get better. He was graceful for the HOF award but said there much more to come!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w39.jpg

The Chimaera (6-1-1 MMA, 6-1 USFC)

The Norwegian muay thai fighter has spent most of his career at USFC. With the second most wins in USFC since debuting at USFC 2 he’s proven himself a dangerous competitor. With such a professional record and org statistics it’s amazing Chimaera has nt yet been in the title picture.

And when the mic was in his hand that’s just what he had to say. He was honoured that USFC are recognising his record but feels he deserves a title shot. Who’s to argue if USFC want him in there HOF they must think highly of him. At aged 22 time is on this side but it sounded like he wanted the shot sooner rather than later.

So that sums up our night at the USFC Hall of Fame ceremony. All the fighters, although young and still competing, deserved to be there with impressive USFC records. The company looks after their fighter and gives the talent something other, maybe more prestigious, than the championship belts to compete for. As fan I love celebrating great talent, and USFC certainly has it in the bucket loads. It won’t be long until the next ceremony.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14203167561011.jpg

Cornelius Carr (6-3-0) 170lbs

I'm loving my time here at USFC, Dave Morrison found me at a low point in my career and gave me a shot with my first professional contract. Just fighting here is a great reward but before long I found myself challenging for the Welterweight Title. It was a proud moment to have my hand raised at the end of that fight after beating a top fighter.

Now I have the honour of being inducted into the HoF, it will just motivate me even more to train hard and defend my title against some of the best fighters around and try and keep it around my waist for as long as possible.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b23.jpg

Corey "Punishment Walk" Parker 8-2-0 x 2 USFC Heavyweight Champion.

"Firstly I am deeply honored to have been inducted into the USFC Hall of Fame, it came as a surprise to be honest but I am very proud of this - I've been involved in some big USFC fights and five title fights for better or worse. I plan on being the first three time Champion in this org and August 22nd I'll get one step closer should I win over Joe Doe who presents a very real danger to me".

• Upvote 1

USFC 54 & USFC 55

PREVIEW

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1437274868USFC%2054.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1437275006USFC%2055.jpg

As we approach July 24th and 25th, we head on to Hard Knocks NY and Hayashi's Lounge NY for a 2 night USFC special. We expect a lot of people to join us in these events as we look at 20 exciting fights of MMA. One of the main events of the 2 events are Alex Morrow and Neymar Junior, where Junior defends his featherweight title for the 7th time and Luis Cruz going up against Jacare Romero for the second time.

PRELIMINARY MATCHES

http://s18.postimg.org/q0hbj29rt/54_55.jpg

MAIN CARDS

USFC 54

http://s7.postimg.org/z0pyshe57/USFC_54_1.jpg

USFC 55

http://s1.postimg.org/8xxvfmzhb/55_1.jpg

MAIN EVENT

USFC 54

Featherweight Championship

Alex "The Outlaw" Morrow (9-3-0) VS Neymar Junior (10-2-0)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13894428109831.jpgVShttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w6.jpg

USFC featherweight champion Neymar Junior looks to defend his title for the 7th time against Alex Morrow. This will be a tough challenge for Morrow since Junior is on a roll, finishing his past 6 challengers, with only 2 opponents reaching the 2nd round. Junior's feat has brought him to the 90th rank among featherweights while Morrow sits at 176. This will not be an easy match for either fighters as they are almost evenly matched. Technique wise, Morrow fights tactically as he garnered most of his wins via decision (8 decisions of 9 wins). The champ Junior, on the other hand, uses his outstanding KO power (10 TKOs of 10 wins). This will be Junior's toughest challenger so let's see how he handles Morrow.

Prediction: Junior via 3rd round TKO

USFC 55

Middleweight bout

"The Mexican Playboy" Luis Cruz (6-2-0) vs Jacare "Scorpion" Romero (5-1-0)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w23.jpg VS http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14302756715129.jpg

Two amazing ground fighters who met last USFC 24 will meet once again to bring us an exciting matchup. The last time they met, the match was full of reversals and maneuvers but Romero got the sub with a setup from a triangle to a guillotine. Now, both fighters sit at the top 5 of USFC middleweights and they look to climb their way to a title match. Expect an exciting match in this one.

Prediction: Cruz by 2nd round Sub

• Upvote 2

Though they have been part of the USFC for several months now, the Campion brothers and their manager, Galen Magnus, have proven to be especially elusive to the media, often sneaking out of the arena after a few token remarks at post-fight pressers.

It was therefore something of a minor miracle when one of our reporters finally caught up with Gregory Campion today, 2 days after his win at USFC 53, while dining in a restaurant. He seemed in unusually good spirits, though his face turned sour after being asked about Sunday night's fight:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21b8.jpg

Gregory "Fists of Thunder" Campion

"You call that a fight? I'll tell you what it was. The bell rings and this guy, whose name is a pretty accurate representation of his physical appearance, decides he wants to hug me. So I push him back against the cage. Then he tries to hug me again, so I push him off again. Then he hugs me a third time, trips me, and tries to mount me, so I force him off and get back up. The creepy pervert did it SIX MORE TIMES, and I &*%$ing snapped! So I laid into him until I was sure he wouldn't try to do it again. Next thing I know, zebra stripes is calling for the bell and raising my hand. All I wanted to do was the get the hell out of there and take a damn shower...*shudder*. If I want to enter that ring to get hugged to death, I'll fight Floyd Mayweather...or better yet, Ronda Rousey."

...Interesting bunch, those Campion boys...

• Upvote 1

Sorry this is coming so late in the week guys. Life has been busy.

USFC & BPS

are putting up bonuses on top of the bonuses!!!

There will be and extra $5K added to each of the night bonus and specifically for

Saturday and Sunday night's main events...

and extra $7500K to the winners.

I want to thank you all for helping my business to climb toward the top so fast. I know I am where I am because of you guys and

I will continue to share the money with the managers and fighters. Thanks again and good luck

too everyone this weekend!!!

• Upvote 1

"The Exiled Sinner" Michael Van Roost:

"Good job Mr.Universe. I know you are fighting for the title next but dont forget who is looking at you. Its me, Michael Van Roost. Beating Chulainn means something but beating me means lucky. I cant wait to destroy you."

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w23.jpg

"The Mexican Playboy" Luis Cruz

Your time is coming Jacare, only two more days until I avenge my first loss. Our first fight was a back and forth Jiu jitsu centered fight but this time you won't be able to keep up with me. Don't be scared Jacare it will all be over soon

• Upvote 2

Bullet Proof System has move and

is now in the Big Apple!

For those of you who haven't done it yet, subscribe to my mailer so I can make sure

you get these kinds of updates.

Really afraid some of my customers are not going to see it in the news and events lol.

• Upvote 1

Hey Chris Griffin, you need to get off my jock.. you haven't lasted one round between 3 fights combined with my fighters. You have been knocked out, tapped out and now you are getting bitched out. If you like you can come up to 170 and Ovaltine will smash your face too.

• Upvote 2

On behalf of myself and Dave Morrison, congratulations to all of the winners this weekend and a good show on both cards all around.

A special Big Ups to the *King* Neymar Junior as he defends his crown once again. Good match champ.

The cards have been featuring some really good matches and the Org is growing. We would like to thank all of the

managers and fighters for being a part of the USFC/BPS team.

Best Org in the Buis!!!

• Upvote 1

Michael Van Roost after his victory over Ville Marakatti:

"Hey Ville, you are tough as a plus-sized nail man! You almost got me in the first round when I was struggling to get out of numerous submission attempts but I got my riddu...rhythm back in the last two rounds. Anyway your head is just a plus-sized granite, I landed almost every elbow and punch to your head but you just stayed there and wanted more. I couldnt even cut your face for god sake. Great fight Ville! You have a great heart! "

"Its cliche but still, I wanna call Mr. Universe out in advance. Hey man did you watch my fight? Are you start worrying about my elbows now? We will meet soon youll see. "

• Upvote 2