somehow a unsigned fighter has a fight under offer

edgehead

I know this is in the wrong forum but I wanted it to come up on the main page so it got seen before something changed. I was looking at unsigned fighters to send contracts to and I came across this fighter.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=120061

He's unsigned yet it somehow says he has a fight under offer :S

I saw a released fighter with a fight coming up, not pending.

It's possible the previous manager accepted the fight offer then released the fighter, thus locking the fighter into that fight but no longer associated with a manager

Thanks for the insight edgehead, I appreciate it. I've not encountered that situation where a fighter is scheduled to have a fight but is a current Free Agent. I was trying to make sense of the situation but obviously missed the mark haha

Thanks for the insight edgehead, I appreciate it. I've not encountered that situation where a fighter is scheduled to have a fight but is a current Free Agent. I was trying to make sense of the situation but obviously missed the mark haha

guy probably got banned, most likely a multi his fighter was booked in a fight but then he got his account deleted so there was a fa with a fight booked. its the only thing ti could be cause you can no longer sack a fighter who has a fight scheduled since people use to abuse it.

• Upvote 1

^^ What he said.

I have a fight against a free agent who has a 0-0-0 record in the next day or so. I expect a banned/deleted account after the fight was confirmed.

If I lose, there will be blood.

• Upvote 1

Seen results of guys leaving the game or being banned as such, also glitches very rarely if you have two tabs open, accept the fight and then sack the fighter.

On a related note, if you accept a fight before your opponent and then sack the fighter before the opponent accepts, does the fight go through with no management present?

Seen results of guys leaving the game or being banned as such, also glitches very rarely if you have two tabs open, accept the fight and then sack the fighter.

On a related note, if you accept a fight before your opponent and then sack the fighter before the opponent accepts, does the fight go through with no management present?

egdehead just said that you can no longer sack a fighter with a fight coming up......so that means it wont let you sack the fighter even tho your opp has not accepted the offer....you will get a message saying >> "You cannot release this fighter, as he has a fight booked."

In that case you will have to PM your org owner/manager so he can retract the fight offer. Hope this help.