Baseball 2015 - Offseason Talk

Yentoman

Also, how cool would it be for the Cubs to win the WS in the year Back To The Future predicted?

That would be awesome. It's the biggest reason I'm rooting for them to win. That movie was pretty far off on most things but so far so good on the Cubs. I think they could beat both the Dodgers and the Mets in the NLCS.

That would be awesome. It's the biggest reason I'm rooting for them to win. That movie was pretty far off on most things but so far so good on the Cubs. I think they could beat both the Dodgers and the Mets in the NLCS.

Both are definitely beatable. Dodgers pitching staff is the strong point obviously, with Kershaw and Greinke, but their offense is just terrible. After being no-hit twice...............it's just bad.

Basically the Mets are the opposite version of the Cubs, going with young pitching (Syndergaard, deGrom and Matz) and a veteran lineup (Wright, Cespedes, Granderson) as opposed what the Cubs are doing with the young lineup (Bryant, Schawrber, Rizzo) and veteran pitching staff (Arrieta, Lester, Hammel).

• Upvote 1

Blue Jays should have to play their first game of the next series with no fans, they can't control themselves on a CORRECT call so they lose the ability to be at a game.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/10/14/9535133/blue-jays-fans-litter-field-with-trash-following-controversial-call

Baby got hit with a beer can in the fracas.

It should be that way when crowds get out of control like this... or kill/maim/injure fans of other teams in parking lots. Teams start losing crowds and have to refund money... things would change real quick.

Canadian fans behaved horribly in Toronto today. I've lodged an official complaint with CGrace.

There was a weird play where a Ranger scored from third after the catcher hit the batters bat with the ball when he threw it back. Jays fans threw a bunch of garbage on the field. A baby got hit by a beer can.

To be fair getting hit with a beer can is a Canadian baby rite of passage...

To be fair getting hit with a beer can is a Canadian baby rite of passage...

I assume it has to be a can of Labatt (do they have anything other than Blue?). If its a Miller or Budweiser can, then it doesn't count. Right?

I assume it has to be a can of Labatt (do they have anything other than Blue?). If its a Miller or Budweiser can, then it doesn't count. Right?

Either that or a Molson product, even though we sold that to an American company now....