I challenged Lenny McLean(can Crusher) to a fight

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should we fight

• Yes,Beat that Can Cruher
    • No,He has the right to be No.1 for can crushing!
  2. 2. Who will win and do you want him to win?

• Lenny McLean and I want him to!
    • MMA Jimmy and I want him to!
    • Lenny McLean but I want him to lose...
    • MMA Jimmy but I want him to lose...

Grant at 350ish and a dodgy opp rank, that's a can, like you fella, but that is the realms of can dom.

Look at where I was at the start of the month. Within 100 of my Opp Rank. If anything, I could be a Can Crusher rather than a Can.

But sure, that's what happens when you enter Creation Tournaments and fight people like Dagg.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look at where I was at the start of the month. Within 100 of my Opp Rank. If anything, I could be a Can Crusher rather than a Can.

But sure, that's what happens when you enter Creation Tournaments and fight people like Dagg.

Yeah Guys he is the Master bow down To the Great grant Brophy :notworthy: he beat a Can Like me!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :knifehead:

your a IDiot you know cuz everytime even if someone else is throwing a slam at you and you don't have a slam back then you all have to cme and bad mouth me just STFU and think of a different slam Bitch!!

Unicorn is a can at the moment, very pussy like opp rank, Allen is a can at present also.

Wolf looks respectable, an opp rank that can be respected.

Allen v Guvnor, well, looks like a dramatic meeting of the decidedly mediocre.

yeah but if you guys want I can start working on my sliders and start trying to be a beast again LOL and atlease I have a better opp hye than hyope cuz I fight Veterans and I am and will try and come out of retirement and win again haha

Why is this a thread? You don't need our permission to fight, just get on with it.

Yhe Guvnor Lenny McLean said I had to make one or he won't accept and I bet he knew you guys would disaprove cuz you hate me then he keeps his 35-0 record and keeps on crushing Cans!

Yeah Guys he is the Master bow down To the Great grant Brophy :notworthy: he beat a Can Like me!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :knifehead:

your a IDiot you know cuz everytime even if someone else is throwing a slam at you and you don't have a slam back then you all have to cme and bad mouth me just STFU and think of a different slam Bitch!!

I was referring to your rank affecting my opponent rank.

Sure, if I am so bad, then why did you message me asking you to help me with this fight you schizophrenic fuck

What's up with those "cans" who keep calling out those "can crushers"? It's like if a chick would call out a guy who's beating up other chicks "Come beat me up instead". Use your logic kid.

Thats true but yeah I just don't like the fact that he pays people to do it WTF but anyway I am out you guys totally changed the topic like always!! cheers people enjoy

Honor and Power

Jimmy

• Downvote 1

Looks like Lenny is ducking you Dagg :D

HAHA Yeah not really my fighting skills actually suck but I guess I had to try I am a stupid piece of shit but I try at least LOL cheers dude I almost called you buddy :pootling:

• Downvote 1

Zatochi isn't a can.

Firus isn't a can, or wasn't.

I am not a can, my opp rank is acceptable but I do a very good impression rank wise of a can.

Grant at 350ish and a dodgy opp rank, that's a can, like you fella, but that is the realms of can dom.

Bragi is one manager I would choose to avoid if I were a protector of the W column.

That's about as respectful as I can be towards Cold Blooded Fairy Cake member,

Thanks Steely Wheely! I have tears of happiness in my eyes. And don't ya worry about your rank, you're not a can :).

damn, out of negs again

You know that we don't care about it? Every time when I see in a topic that you posted it, I consider you as attention whore.

• Upvote 1

Oooh, this x1000. People like that keep me out of the forums because they drive me nuts. I just want to knee them in the face.

Well, then I feel terrible sorry, but I had to post it. I browse the forum from time to time and I regulary see that kenlow73 posts that he ran out of negs. One post with one sentence in the whole thread. No other contribution to discussion than writing: "damn, out of negs again". It pisses me off, so I had to write it.

• Upvote 1