SAY NO TO NAZI MODS

Nehi

For any of you that frequent the chat room, you'll have noticed lately that there have been some changes. Every person that comes in while DiamondAdolf is on duty gets asked to verify that they are not humors. "Show me your Mgr link! Send me an in-game email!" he shouts to every unfamiliar name that enters. If they fail to comply with his demands he will moderate the room so that they are unable to participate in the conversation. I see humors get banned for nothing at all, on a regular basis. DiamondAdolf is on a power trip. He should never have been allowed to be a moderator to begin with. He happily admits how he erased some poor schmucks hard drive, because the guy "was an arsehole". He demands that humors follow his every command, as if he were a child. When humors resists he gets banned. END THIS SENSELESS PERSECUTION!

This thread, like my other will be instantly locked so no discussion can take place.... GET THESE NAZIS OUT OF POWER!

• Downvote 10

I see a short forum ban in the near future for you Nehi. Oh and if you think the game has gone to shit and you don't like it, feel free to leave.

Plus I find it funny how you haven't had a fight in over a year (almost two) and it looks like this account hasn't been active for quite a while being ranked 4000ish out of 6900. You just so happen to magically come back to the game to start this argument in chat and the forums.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

humors has done nothing wrong. He gets banned purely for sport at this point.

yeah and can u blame any one esp when humors says one thing and does another

This game has gone to shit, mike really needs to re-examine his choices for moderators.

what do you care u havnt had a fight since march 2013 and dont even have vip so why should people care what u think

• Upvote 1